Jump to content
Kibbelz

Game Teams Request - Feedback

Recommended Posts

On 7/20/2020 at 2:02 PM, King-KT said:

ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION OR RIOT! 

wth no. for those not ready its game quitting disappointment since they aren't geared enough for this transformation to make the case for them. that's heart break on a game destroying scale. And on the other end it defeats the purpose of those that got it legit ( not arguing f2p or p2w come off it). this is just no, completely no ( would love to have it!) this would hurt the game and what little player base it has rn. again just NOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Yauras-KT said:

wth no. for those not ready its game quitting disappointment since they aren't geared enough for this transformation to make the case for them. that's heart break on a game destroying scale. And on the other end it defeats the purpose of those that got it legit ( not arguing f2p or p2w come off it). this is just no, completely no ( would love to have it!) this would hurt the game and what little player base it has rn. again just NOOO

there are not that many people who "got it legit", and they have had plenty of time to enjoy it.  there are many, many more players who "purchased" accounts with kaisinel on them.

also having kaisinel, fighting people who do not have it, is extremely boring.  the players who have it will have more fun playing the game when it's challenging :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Make event great again... Since 6.2 was launch we got a deat team letter saying event going to be nerfed, and since that time ppl is being complaining about this, every other region get amazing events, amazing rewards, by example on EU they get like 4 events active all the time, it gives amazing rewards progression for the f2p players is they work hard, and profit for the game coz the p2w preffer to pay for stuff instead of farming... 

2. Skins unlimited on the store... Log in Europe server and check their store! They sell every single skin that has existed in game, and skins are really cheap too.... 

3. Good ways to get transformations... I know some ppl that returned to game like 2 months ago and this ppl is playing with green transformation and they are so frustrated coz we have no ways to get easier transformations, this person farming for fragments legendary transformation but this is rng and if they get casting instead of atk speed they need to wait another 2 months for it... That makes new users want to leave... 

4. Events free to play that gives amazing rewards if u farm ur ass of (or if u p2w), that actually give legendary/ultimate transformations... We are close to get 7.7 with new transformation ultimate and 80% of the server don't even have 1 ultimate transformation, even ppl who farmed a lot and play 16 hours per day it's imposible unless u are super lucky but RNG is a b*tch wich makes almost imposible yo get 

5. Experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

Another big problem in game, example:

  • If a player dedicated 8 hours a day to his main character.
  • IF a player dedicated 8 hours a day to play Luna Instance on a maximum of secondary characters.

Which one of them will have more resources in the end?

Edited by CapitaoCometa-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okaaaaay, finally someone who wants to read community

STAFF issues:

  •         GM´s answers tickets with feet, they show us many times that has no interest to help community.. their answer are like answering machine. This behavior made that most of users refuses to submit a ticket because they dont use to solve problems.

Illegal behaviors

  •         Hacks, most of them top ranked
  •         Kinah sellors... also top ranked involved, baned temporally (... ok) and staff curiously forgot to remove the ilegal kinah
  •         Kinah bots

Rates

  •         Success on enchanthing stones is ridiculous... of 30 stones... 1 success.. specially on pvp
  •         Success on stigma enchants... same as stones...
  •         Success on transformation contracts... always fails! thats why ppl dont have ultimate transformation (except p2w)

Events, Sieges and BCM

  • I really understand that this is a bussiness, but when i arrived to aion at 2012 something happened then... they became almost the same as GameForge... all was p2w, somehow this community loose the way that made success on aion 4.0 when became "free"
  • We miss the avaiability of skins, mounts, emotions and many things avaiable for free players and also p2w in BCM
  • the last events were the most shameless of p2w or the awards honesty is rubbish...
  • Who was the stupid who choose the time for sieges? sorry midnight for sieges? my body cant tolerate this more.. (sorry, hospital is more important atm than a game. But i assume many players ask this point!) one reason i stoped to rank this season after reach general. Is tired to do 7 sieges at the same time!!!! com on! get a life! This became a obligation, isnt funny anymore.
  • Demaha altars... ok we get altar... and blah... but beside the World Boss and minibosses became boring, whats the sense of this map? This reminds me to Kaldor....

Class balance on every patch?

  • In every patch the NCSoft staff made "balances" that community get as "unbalances" and punish some classes to be sometimes a rubbish:
    • Cleric when decreased the healing boost (2 patches ago... )
    • Chanter when stoped to be a supporter but also cant do dps.. is a "tank" (3 patches ago...)
    • SW that has to choose dps or healer but cant be hybrid (impasion skill, healing boost negative)
    • Sorcerer always buffed never nerfed... the top ranked magican dps
    • Vandal nerfed but not enought... hahahahaha

At the end of this point, sometimes you "fix" something that you shouldnt touch and break it... most of community already expressed how they miss the old version of aion, and that was because aion was simple, rich and complete... but started to add features as insane with no sense... also lost the "history" of aion in the try to do new thingys.. in my opinion i loveeed 4.0... also 4.5 was ok... after this.. all was no sense at all... many features of aion were loved, time to check it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Itzmin-DN said:

Okaaaaay, finally someone who wants to read community

STAFF issues:

  •         GM´s answers tickets with feet, they show us many times that has no interest to help community.. their answer are like answering machine. This behavior made that most of users refuses to submit a ticket because they dont use to solve problems.

Illegal behaviors

  •         Hacks, most of them top ranked
  •         Kinah sellors... also top ranked involved, baned temporally (... ok) and staff curiously forgot to remove the ilegal kinah
  •         Kinah bots

Rates

  •         Success on enchanthing stones is ridiculous... of 30 stones... 1 success.. specially on pvp
  •         Success on stigma enchants... same as stones...
  •         Success on transformation contracts... always fails! thats why ppl dont have ultimate transformation (except p2w)

Events, Sieges and BCM

  • I really understand that this is a bussiness, but when i arrived to aion at 2012 something happened then... they became almost the same as GameForge... all was p2w, somehow this community loose the way that made success on aion 4.0 when became "free"
  • We miss the avaiability of skins, mounts, emotions and many things avaiable for free players and also p2w in BCM
  • the last events were the most shameless of p2w or the awards honesty is rubbish...
  • Who was the stupid who choose the time for sieges? sorry midnight for sieges? my body cant tolerate this more.. (sorry, hospital is more important atm than a game. But i assume many players ask this point!) one reason i stoped to rank this season after reach general. Is tired to do 7 sieges at the same time!!!! com on! get a life! This became a obligation, isnt funny anymore.
  • Demaha altars... ok we get altar... and blah... but beside the World Boss and minibosses became boring, whats the sense of this map? This reminds me to Kaldor....

Class balance on every patch?

  • In every patch the NCSoft staff made "balances" that community get as "unbalances" and punish some classes to be sometimes a rubbish:
    • Cleric when decreased the healing boost (2 patches ago... )
    • Chanter when stoped to be a supporter but also cant do dps.. is a "tank" (3 patches ago...)
    • SW that has to choose dps or healer but cant be hybrid (impasion skill, healing boost negative)
    • Sorcerer always buffed never nerfed... the top ranked magican dps
    • Vandal nerfed but not enought... hahahahaha

At the end of this point, sometimes you "fix" something that you shouldnt touch and break it... most of community already expressed how they miss the old version of aion, and that was because aion was simple, rich and complete... but started to add features as insane with no sense... also lost the "history" of aion in the try to do new thingys.. in my opinion i loveeed 4.0... also 4.5 was ok... after this.. all was no sense at all... many features of aion were loved, time to check it.

 

 

I  am in agreement when it come to:

NCSoft no understanding game mechanics. Honestly support used to be great. Really great. Now, they generate copy. copy answers taht are typical for people who really don't understand game mechanics. We have players who post on these forums and provide far more support than anyone from the NCSoft staff. That;s shameful.

Agree with you regarding rates, sige times, and the BCM. Really . what kind of amateurish move was it to move siege times with consulting with the community BEFOREHAND? Not only that, you didn't explain WHY you ,made the change- talk about boneheaded.

I disagree with part of comments regarding class changes however I believe with agree in the main- Aion used to have a good approach in general - no sudden changes, rather minor tweaks- this prevented any one class from becoming OP. Then NCSoft became greedy with the F2P model, most blatantly with the vandal class. Class balance went to sh*t.   I do not agree with u agree with your current assessment of some classes - especially suggesting that sorcs have never been nerfed- are you serious?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest pain point for me is that you have siege times starting at MIDNIGHT for eastern time zone and 11:00pm for Central.   I use to play this game 40 to 50 hours a week and run the Alliances for my legion during siege for last couple of years and PVP was a big thing I liked.  However since I get up at 5:00 am for work that late siege time just doesn't work so I play maybe 3 hours a week now.  I can siege only on Saturday being the only day I don't have to get up for work. Lot of people simply just stopped playing because of these crazy times.  Other than that yea the RNG is absolutely incredibly insanely ridiculous in this game.  I use to be big on having the best possible gear, stigmas etc but when you burn 60 stigmas 50 or 60 US dollars possibly trying to get one stigma to +12 and you end up when your done at 3 levels below where you started something is wrong.  It has gotten worse going from patch to patch so I just stopped even trying it's simply not worth it being serious about a game when the developers or management in NCSoft are not serious about anything except making money off it's player based and watching our dollar bills blow up trying to enchant things.   Right now the game in my option has so many negative things going on after the last patches, things that out weigh the good that it's simply not what I consider even really worth playing anymore so I just don't ..   I log into the forums every now and then to see if you came to your senses on siege times or see something that looks interesting..  But having senseless events that just fill up our inventory with junk...   Or have me fight 100s of mobs to collect 10 things that I need to morph into 3 other things in order to craft into 1 thing that I can use to try and make my gear better that I have to run 5 instances 5 times a week just to get and have you break it... Nope no thank you.. You have a lot of stuff to fix now to get back to a game that's enjoyable for players to play before people like me will start taking things seriously again.

My .02 cents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

The biggest pain point for me is that you have siege times starting at MIDNIGHT for eastern time zone and 11:00pm for Central.   I use to play this game 40 to 50 hours a week and run the Alliances for my legion during siege for last couple of years and PVP was a big thing I liked.  However since I get up at 5:00 am for work that late siege time just doesn't work so I play maybe 3 hours a week now.  I can siege only on Saturday being the only day I don't have to get up for work. Lot of people simply just stopped playing because of these crazy times.  Other than that yea the RNG is absolutely incredibly insanely ridiculous in this game.  I use to be big on having the best possible gear, stigmas etc but when you burn 60 stigmas 50 or 60 US dollars possibly trying to get one stigma to +12 and you end up when your done at 3 levels below where you started something is wrong.  It has gotten worse going from patch to patch so I just stopped even trying it's simply not worth it being serious about a game when the developers or management in NCSoft are not serious about anything except making money off it's player based and watching our dollar bills blow up trying to enchant things.   Right now the game in my option has so many negative things going on after the last patches, things that out weigh the good that it's simply not what I consider even really worth playing anymore so I just don't ..   I log into the forums every now and then to see if you came to your senses on siege times or see something that looks interesting..  But having senseless events that just fill up our inventory with junk...   Or have me fight 100s of mobs to collect 10 things that I need to morph into 3 other things in order to craft into 1 thing that I can use to try and make my gear better that I have to run 5 instances 5 times a week just to get and have you break it... Nope no thank you.. You have a lot of stuff to fix now to get back to a game that's enjoyable for players to play before people like me will start taking things seriously again.

My .02 cents

Well said. I really think that while most players accept that there is an RNG component, NCWest completely fails to understand the original game design  from KR which means that when  they localized the game they not only borked the user experience  because it conflicted with the KR game design, but it conflict with how many Western players expect a reward system to work.

This means that many items that are necessary to  balance classes and progress are not easily available in the game- such as stigmas or ultimate stones or ultimate transforms.

Also, yes- this is a generalization - but most Western players expect to get rewarded for effort. They are NOT happy when items blow up OR worse yet regress when they have worked hard to improve it, or they run an instance " successfully" 300 times and don't complete their set  because nothing drops for their class (and no- that RNG is not an exaggeration).

Edited by Rapier-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In no particular order:

  1. Strengthen main town guards in Lakrum/Gelk, over geared players/transforms should not be able to wade into town with impunity to go on unlimited sprees against people without gear. This is the sort of shit behavior that broke the game in 1.0 - the unrestricted rifting that collapsed multiple servers (refer to rift buffs when KR found out how bad NA was). An order of magnitude increase in stats would suffice. Old guards would hit 5-15k on 10-20k HP, now, players have 60-100k HP and guard damage is unchanged. What was a 25-75% of HP hit is now at best 5-10%, less if transformed.
  2. Add more methods to obtain legendary enchantment stones, consider buffing the rates significantly for ancient/legendary gear, consider buffs to rates on ultimate gear. Consider removing +15 requirement for promoting ancient gear or add in a no level drop on upgrading past +10 (this is long overdue). Since the new gear system enchantment levels matter more than the gear itself. +15 generates an additional 1500 PVP or PVE points over +0. Players who don't have high enchants are functionally useless even if they have full ultimate.
  3. Consider buffing the enchanting rates on "non end game gear", eg Lakrum gear, Titan coin gear, etc. This allows for entry gear to be enchanted to a reasonable level without the same investment as end game gear.
  4. Add supplements back for guaranteed enchantments. Previously omega+greater supplements or +40 level over item stone was 80-95% success rate for a premium. Paying a premium in game for a near guarantee enchant should be an option instead of this 48-56% gambling nonsense.
  5. Increase the success rate of ultimate stones. How on earth are these not 100% for up to +10? The analogy is omegas failing back several patches under +10, it doesn't happen.
  6. Add more ways for players to obtain legendary/ultimate transformations. Ultimate is game breaking, you run as fast as a mount, you have double the stats of a legendary and you effectively render class speed irrelevant. New players should be provided with at least an ancient if not a legendary transform to get them started, likewise with returning players.
  7. Add old cubic back so that those who hadn't finished old cubics have a way to reasonably complete them aside from botting millions of gelk/ing mobs.
Edited by Delessa-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kibbelz i have not logged in since my last post's on forum's! I have a few things i would like the dev team to see!

I will start with stigma enchant! I used to pay for prestige in this game and now i wont pay for prestige until i start to see the game turned back into the Aion we know and love! The reason I'm posting about stigma enchant and advanced stigma is because literally for the first time in AION i have been able to successfully enchant my stigma to +9...but finally after 4+ years playing your game on and off when i finally get my stigma to +9 now you have added this advanced stigma! Now my issue is not with the advanced stigma/gold stigma itself! my issue is mostly with the fact that YOU CAN ONLY GET IT BY PAYING ON BCM!!! 

I would like to see at least an event to be able to get these another way...and like i said i don't want to pay NCSoft a dime until i see the game start to have less issue's (RNG,Hacker's,P2W vs F2P,and basic game physic's)!

Now lets move on to another issue!...I have several character's who cannot get any DT gear because you took away our AP from Herelym Mine run's! I also have tons of items on these alternate character's i need to be able to trade or WH to my main character! example: Tea of repose(event from tiamarantra's eye event)!

I cannot seem to get REAL EXP enough to craft red enchant stones! i know you have released the new paragon gear...but if there is new gear then why so hard to get old stones?

My last thing I would like dev's to see is the timer limit on the hourglass, not everyone can play your game all day everyday!!! Some of us have real lives!!! I actually have not logged in mostly because I'm tired of endlessly fighting in a zone that has a timer against people with all advanced stigma and then running out of time to get my Blood Mark's so i can enter Silona/Pradeth siege!

There is/has always been a lot of problem's with this game including but not limited to game physic's, lack of in game moderator's, proper event to population stimulation, etc....

All i ask is an opportunity to get advanced stigma, ultimate transformation's, and maybe to be able to Warehouse some stuff I need to warehouse from old event's on alternate character's so i can actually use these items!

Thanks Kibbelz!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes and for those who have something to say about advanced stigma and advanced deava skills I WAS HERE THE ENTIRE STORMWING EVENT AND 0 ADVANCED SKILLS DUE TO RNG!!!!!!!!

tell that to your devs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) a couple of patches ago you removed the story completely and cut out SO MUCH content. I used to spend HOURS killing time playing in Morheim and all the rest of the areas that are simply GONE and there was much to do and so much variation the game was actually intelligent and challenging

2) P2W really??? I am a casual "F2P" player and from what I read above there's no way in God's Green Hell that unless I pay gazillions of real-world dollars to I get the "gear" and the minions and all the bells and whistles for a given character that I will get to the end game instances. The gap between P2W vs the F2P gear even when its got enchantment and such is such that if an opposing P2W fighter comes upon you in the Lakrum or other PVP areas you just don't have much of a chance you're dead in a few seconds

3) RNG (ad Nauseam) monsters don't drop anything but abject RUBBISH and enchantment rates even I've noticed in my higher-level characters suck abject ASS and like the others on here I will reiterate monsters don't drop kinah anymore and the cost as you level up is almost prohibitive to do anything.

4) inability to trade or send items  "in account" between players that you control (say you as a Song Weaver acquire an item that only your chanter can use).  The way the brokers are run is even in MY humble opinion highway robbery. It is subject to hackers and bots and thieves and the FEES --if you do not take advantage of the third party kinah sellers (AKA ID thieves and hackers in their own right)  the brokers are completely useless

 

DUDES make the game challenging again and able to be played by the F2P crowd because at the rate this is going the F2P crowd will go TF away and stop playing and you will be left with the P2W  people who might have paid but eventually will be themselves so bored that even they will leave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are so many barriers coming into this game that no one would recommend this game to their friends. Glad you are finally seeing that your game is dying and you are attempting to do something about it. Hackers are free to do as they please in this game. I have never seen a game run so careless that you allow hackers to do what they want. RNG is one of the biggest concerns you need to look over to. Putting time and effort into something and having it go back in progression is not good for players and it will make them question why they still play this game.

Stigmas:

Why is this 20% enchanting a thing? Why is there no mercy system when it comes to enchanting?

Runestones:

Spending weeks upon weeks to try and get the slot l need to only DE it every single week. Why are the reroll items not in game yet?

ultimate xforms:

Big problem here. Some classes are balanced by xforms and you throw balance out the window by selling these.

In short, if you don't address all those soon then you will be left without players as soon as the next mmo hits. I already know 30 players leaving for alpha tested mmo's then to stick around here. Do you blame them? I don't one bit.

Events:

Let's face it that this game is not fun and dead without events.

 

So...

Exp:

  • Give us a perma 200% exp buff across all zones and keep it there if you intend to do nothing.
  • Keep the shugo that gives one exp mark for 30 kills.
  • Keep the tree event or reward apples per week for progression

Stigma:

  • Boost rates to 35-40% PERMA

Runestones:

  • Add the reroll in game for renown or in store for a cheap price.

Players want to have fun when logging into this game and not treat it like a job how farming exp is right now. Some of us want good pvp and treating players like fodder is just gonna cause all your f2p players to leave. If that is what you want, go for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I agree. 

Though I still feel that hand in hand with easing up on the reliance on RNG is banning hackers. It would be lovely to make actual gear progress, it won't matter if someone else is getting their skill out of a bottle.

A system with RNG or safe route with more expensive mats could be an option. Like Combine 4x minion = 75% chance to get s-rank, combine 8 minions = 100% safe upgrade to s-rank (still RNG what you get)

It is like the enchants, before we could get ultimate enchants, remember how stupid difficult it was to enchant.

This RNG bottleneck is game breaking and has made people quit too many times.

16 hours ago, Yauras-KT said:

wth no. for those not ready its game quitting disappointment since they aren't geared enough for this transformation to make the case for them. that's heart break on a game destroying scale. And on the other end it defeats the purpose of those that got it legit ( not arguing f2p or p2w come off it). this is just no, completely no ( would love to have it!) this would hurt the game and what little player base it has rn. again just NOOO

A safer long term goal could have been easier. Someone getting a kaisinel the first try (me) and someone else combining 30 times and still not getting it. I do not know how to tell this guy that it is fair for me to have it while he doesn't deserve it just out of pure luck.

People who play since 6.2 should have already be able to get it the "safe" route. EXAMPLE:
Combine 2x legendary transforms = 2,5% chance to get ultimate (I think it is like that)
Combine 6x legendary transformation = chance to get ultimate at 25% (theoretically you would need 4x the tries to get it = 24 legendary transforms, people have done more than 50 and still never got it)
Addition suggestion: combine 30x legendary = 100% ultimate. People can set goals. I already have it but I know that whoever plays since 6.2 should up to now be able to get it somehow.

15 hours ago, awkward-DN said:

I would like to see one extra floating hotbar, as well as two additional chat window tabs.

Amen, and also lets make sure we do nt have like 10 types of healing potions, enough with [Event] Healing Potion and [This] Healing Potion and [Wow omg] Healing potion

13 hours ago, Itzmin-DN said:
    • Cleric when decreased the healing boost (2 patches ago... )
    • SW that has to choose dps or healer but cant be hybrid (impasion skill, healing boost negative)
    • Sorcerer always buffed never nerfed... the top ranked magican dps

* Cleric has been a top rank and a killing machine for almost every patch. A healer that can dps like a canon is a broken one. They could give them 2 trees, one for healing with mimal dmg and one for hybrid dps+heal but not to the point they are a killing machine and an undying class.
* SW is a healing sorcerer bruh. At +15 daevanion +15 stigma SW is even more broken than Vandals.
* Sorcerer always buffed? This is because since 6.x came we have been in the bottom tier, everyone can kill everyone else in 1 second and we need to cast our sleep in 2 seconds, lowest defense in game, lowest HP, 90% of our skills are casting and thus slower than everyone. Sorcerer is the top ranked magical dps... I am like "finally" we have no heals and nothing else other than slow cast nukes, what do you expect us to be a glass class with no dps? AT, Vandal can outdps us in many cases and AT is a tank while a Vandal is a double sorc with more HP and instant nukes. Even gladiators can be more dps than a sorc given the situation because it is a tank that can take 10 mobs and aoe the sheit out of them and that is another semi-tank.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello!
Some tips to make this game more fair to all:
1 - Permanet BAN to Hackers: Listen the players that report hackers in the game and/or put some GM to inspect these players on the open world/instances. U will see their "no animation" that makes them more fast than Kaisinel/Marchutan transformations and the exclusive ability to see player on hide without skills or seeds.
2 - Give a decent XP to instance mobs: Doing PF and HM yesterday i've got less then 0,5% of XP bar.
3 - Stigmas enchant rate are too low: 20% after +9? C'mon?
4 - Runestone slots on the IDD/PF hard accessories: Where is the "Restoration Stone" that GameForge players have?
5 - Make the RNG more "intelligent": People will enjoy so much this game after they know that after a fail enchant/combination (of anything in the game) in the next enchant/combination the rates are increasing after the fails and reseting after a success.

Edited by MarcoTank-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.
All players know the difficult to obtain Leg,Ult and even Ancient transformation to new players.
Enchant Stigmas to +12  is too hard too, +15 without event is almost impossible.
Platinium Cubics for endgame instances is like a dream.
And some others problems.
My idea is to start a permanent event that rewards players for their activity in the game in different ways.
It would be like a coin event, You have some NPC that sell itens for a coin like ASA, however you can get this coins doing Instances, lugbug and time.

  • Every 2h you can get 1 Coin (6h max = 3 Coin) = Total: 21 Coins weekly
  • Every Fiinal Boss in all instances endgame drop 1 Coin (except Red Celler, Danuar, Minion Vault, Cubic, Luna and ASA). PF HM and IDD HM would drop 1 Coin every boss.
    Weekly Total with starter instances (Without Prestige): 23 Coins / With all Instances: 37 Coins
    Esoterrace - 7 Coins 
    Heremyn Mine - 7 Coins
    PF NM - 4 Coins
    IDD - 1 Coin (This is one problem, IDD should have at least 3 or 4 entries for no prestige users)
    Udas Temple - 3 Coins
    SL Ez - 4 Coins
    SL NM - 4 Coins
    BE ez - 2 Coins
    BE NM - 2 Coins
    AoA ez - 3 Coins
    AoA NM - 3 Coins
    VT - 2 Coins
    PF Hm and IDD Hm I won't count.
  • Lugbug: Each Weekly quest - 1  Coin  (Total: 10 Coins) --- Final Reward should give a scroll with one Ancient Select Transf. Scroll, perfect for new players and would help old players too.

Without Prestige and resets one player can farm  68 Coins Weekly.
Those coins would buy some itens in a Special Shop like ASA but coins aren't trade in acc warehouse.

Ancient Transf. Select 30 Coins
Legendary Transf. (10 Types) 80 Coins
Legendary Transf. (27 Types) 100 Coins
Legendary Transf. Select (27 Types) 200 Coins
Legendary Manastone Select 1 Coin
Ultimate Manastone Select 3 Coins
Legendary Enchant Stone Box 1 Coin
Ultimate Enchant Stone Box 5 Coins
100% Enchantment Stone Box 15 Coins
Daeva Mark of Knowledge 1 Coin
Daevanium Essence Box 15 Coins
Select Bronze Cubic Bundle (Stats) (5 - 20 Units Each) 1 Coin
Select Silver Cubic Bundle (Stats) (5 - 10 Units Each) 2 Coins
Select Gold Cubic Bundle (Stats) (3 - 10 Units Each) 3 Coins
Select Platinum Cubic Bundle (Stats) (3 - 10 Units Each) 4 Coins
Select Platinum Cubic Bundle (Boss) (10 Units Each)  5 Coins
Bundle of Gemstone Shards 3 Coins
Bundle of Shining Gemstones Shards 10 Coins
Bundle of Dazziling Gemstones Shards 30 Coins
Bundle of (All) Runestones Shards 10 Coins
Extraction Solvent 2 Coin
Equipment Extrator Supplement (Bundle of 5)  5 Coins
Ancient Sanctity Potion 3 Coins
Ancient Refining Stone 10 Coins
100% Manastone Socketing Supplement Box 10 Coins
Stigma Enchantment Stone 3 Coins
"the item to reroll gemstone/runestone Slot" 30 Coins
Kinah Bundle (10kk) 5 Coins
Minium A Bundle (20, 50 or 100) 6 Coins
Minion Rank A 30 Coins

 


My idea is just to improve the experience in the game, and don't make others things useless. 
This is just my opinion about itens and prices, and I didn't put a limit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Biggest Pain points:

1. Extremely terrible RNG when enchanting anything especially essential items like gear , skills, and stigmas. Terrible RNG when opening new Gem and Rune slots on gear that is hard to get in the first place (we need to be able to choose or re-open the slots).

2. Kinah, exp, legendary/ultimate transformation, and cubic acquisition is garbage right now. Those are essential things and it takes tons of valuable play time or money to get those.

3. Requiring people to pay tons and tons of money to catch up to fully geared and/or p2w players. The prices are insane for this game on endgame stuff. If you drastically lower prices for people on *important and vital* (keywords here) endgame stuff that is purchasable you will get way more people to pay money. Either this or go back to giving way more rewards to people who subscribe (i.e. Prestige Pass, etc.) even if you have to raise the price some it will be more worth it if the monthly benefits are better.

4. There is no rewards for being a veteran or long-time player. Some of us have played since 2009 and while I don't feel entitled, it would be cool for some loyalty benefits.

5. Cheaters (i.e. Hackers, etc.). There is way too many playing right now.

6. World Bosses. The system is garbage. It promotes in-fighting in the faction against fully-geared legions and if the opposite faction has tons more players, the losing faction gets nothing day after day when World Bosses are a gaming necessity for gear and endgame drops. Fix the world boss system so it works for NA players. Allow the lesser faction to spawn their own bosses somehow and implement and auto-league grouping feature so no one can steal the bosses.

Those are my main stress points with Aion. I don't want free gear in the least bit, but the RNG and other stuff has gotten ridiculous lately and is sure to drive newer and casual players away from this game as fast as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2020 at 1:02 PM, Kibbelz said:

What are your biggest pain points in Aion?

Dear @Kibbelz,

My biggest Aion Pain Point is the Enchantment Rate. For instance, in just one sitting I used 30 Stigma Enchantment Stones to try and enchant my 3 Normal Stigmas from +8 to +9. During this enchantment process, I was unable to even get one stigma to reach +9, and instead all three Stigmas dropped to +3. I didn't even try to enchant my Greater Stigmas because I feared an even bigger Failure Rate.

One thing that bothers me more than the Success/Failure rate is the blatant hacking going on within the game these days. Players can easily use programs to check suspicious players' amounts of damage, healing and animation speeds to see if they are hacking or exploiting the game. I would like to suggest members of the Aion team log onto the game themselves and use these same programs to track players who are abusing the terms of service. In previous MMOs I have played, there was always a member of the game team (an Admin or Game Master), who would check in on the game to monitor suspicious activities/players. I strongly encourage Aion GMs to follow this example, and log on much more often then they have previously been. At least once a week during Peak Gaming Hours, such as when World Bosses are up and new Events are beginning would be a great place to start.

Please move the storage of Runestone Shards and Gemstone Shards to the Special Cube. These new items are taking up way too much space in my inventory. All of the new types of shards are consuming 11 spaces, and that's not even the fully intact Shards/Gemstones.

On a less pressing matter, I would like to bring up the subject Permanent Mounts. Players can no longer purchase Permanent Mounts within the game for Kinah. Players can no longer craft Permanent Mounts with Aetherforging. Players previously could craft multiple Permanent Mounts with Luna, and are now restricted to just one recipe. The Permanent Mounts currently available to purchase with Black Cloud Coin are always the same 11 and there are almost never new options available. These mounts are not the most desirable ones and the lack of options is disappointing. I would like to suggest that the Permanent Mounts listed on the Black Cloud Market be changed up every month or so. This would add interest to the Black Cloud Market.

Edited by Gallium-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yona-DN   

I very much enjoy doing the story and being immersed in the environment but having events one after the other and being active for a lengthy time has really cause issues with this since there is decorations, npcs and mobs that take away from this. For example right now we have Winter Agrints in Demaha which is a desert. We had prior events that had love birds, frogs and snowman. I love doing these but I would like time to be able to do the story and enjoy the atmosphere. Stellusia which main base in Demaha would have a lot of event npcs and/or decorations.

Perhaps as an example doubling the rewards for these events and cutting the time in half would help and/or increasing or changing how we get stuff in the core game so we won't need as many events in order to gear up and progress. Please and thanks! :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My biggest complaints:

Enchantment Rates - they are abysmal. Ask anyone who plays the game and they will tell you their horror story.

Ultimate Enchantment Stones - they are too hard to collect. Morphing enchantment stones is extremely expensive for most players, as it requires a heap of Bobonerk’s Gems to craft a single Ultimate stone. The only other dependable way to obtain these stones is through renown NPC’s, which permit you to purchase 1 Ulti Enchantment Stone or 5 Ulti exchange tickets once per week. Considering the number of enchantment stones needed to enchant an item, this is absurd. Suggestions: Lower the price of Ultimate Enchantment Stone Boxes from the renown NPCs and increase the number of stones you get from them. Cut the number of Bobonerk’s Gems in half so we don't spend a small fortune crafting a single stone. Add more quests that reward you with actual Ultimate stones, not just a chance of obtaining one.

Cubics - there is no way to exchange them. I am tired of running Monster Cubic Lab six times a week just to toss out 90% of my cubics because I can't exchange them for useful ones. Also, the drop rate for cubics in the environment needs to be drastically increased and more mobs need to drop them.

Runestones and Gemstones - I spend far too much time collecting Runestone Shards and Gemstone Shards to end up with a Runestone or Gemstone that is completely wrong for my class. Please make these items class-specific! Also, we need a way to re-roll Runestone and Gemstone slots so we don’t have to repurchase the same piece of equipment 30 times before we get lucky.

Edited by Voltric-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

*Edit: When I said "Ultimate Enchantment Stone Boxes" I should have said "Ultimate Enchantment Stone Bundles".

Edited by Voltric-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luffy-KT   
9 hours ago, thenewsmone-DN said:

Hello.
All players know the difficult to obtain Leg,Ult and even Ancient transformation to new players.
Enchant Stigmas to +12  is too hard too, +15 without event is almost impossible.
Platinium Cubics for endgame instances is like a dream.
And some others problems.
My idea is to start a permanent event that rewards players for their activity in the game in different ways.
It would be like a coin event, You have some NPC that sell itens for a coin like ASA, however you can get this coins doing Instances, lugbug and time.

  • Every 2h you can get 1 Coin (6h max = 3 Coin) = Total: 21 Coins weekly
  • Every Fiinal Boss in all instances endgame drop 1 Coin (except Red Celler, Danuar, Minion Vault, Cubic, Luna and ASA). PF HM and IDD HM would drop 1 Coin every boss.
    Weekly Total with starter instances (Without Prestige): 23 Coins / With all Instances: 37 Coins
    Esoterrace - 7 Coins 
    Heremyn Mine - 7 Coins
    PF NM - 4 Coins
    IDD - 1 Coin (This is one problem, IDD should have at least 3 or 4 entries for no prestige users)
    Udas Temple - 3 Coins
    SL Ez - 4 Coins
    SL NM - 4 Coins
    BE ez - 2 Coins
    BE NM - 2 Coins
    AoA ez - 3 Coins
    AoA NM - 3 Coins
    VT - 2 Coins
    PF Hm and IDD Hm I won't count.
  • Lugbug: Each Weekly quest - 1  Coin  (Total: 10 Coins) --- Final Reward should give a scroll with one Ancient Select Transf. Scroll, perfect for new players and would help old players too.

Without Prestige and resets one player can farm  68 Coins Weekly.
Those coins would buy some itens in a Special Shop like ASA but coins aren't trade in acc warehouse.

Ancient Transf. Select 30 Coins
Legendary Transf. (10 Types) 80 Coins
Legendary Transf. (27 Types) 100 Coins
Legendary Transf. Select (27 Types) 200 Coins
Legendary Manastone Select 1 Coin
Ultimate Manastone Select 3 Coins
Legendary Enchant Stone Box 1 Coin
Ultimate Enchant Stone Box 5 Coins
100% Enchantment Stone Box 15 Coins
Daeva Mark of Knowledge 1 Coin
Daevanium Essence Box 15 Coins
Select Bronze Cubic Bundle (Stats) (5 - 20 Units Each) 1 Coin
Select Silver Cubic Bundle (Stats) (5 - 10 Units Each) 2 Coins
Select Gold Cubic Bundle (Stats) (3 - 10 Units Each) 3 Coins
Select Platinum Cubic Bundle (Stats) (3 - 10 Units Each) 4 Coins
Select Platinum Cubic Bundle (Boss) (10 Units Each)  5 Coins
Bundle of Gemstone Shards 3 Coins
Bundle of Shining Gemstones Shards 10 Coins
Bundle of Dazziling Gemstones Shards 30 Coins
Bundle of (All) Runestones Shards 10 Coins
Extraction Solvent 2 Coin
Equipment Extrator Supplement (Bundle of 5)  5 Coins
Ancient Sanctity Potion 3 Coins
Ancient Refining Stone 10 Coins
100% Manastone Socketing Supplement Box 10 Coins
Stigma Enchantment Stone 3 Coins
"the item to reroll gemstone/runestone Slot" 30 Coins
Kinah Bundle (10kk) 5 Coins
Minium A Bundle (20, 50 or 100) 6 Coins
Minion Rank A 30 Coins

 


My idea is just to improve the experience in the game, and don't make others things useless. 
This is just my opinion about itens and prices, and I didn't put a limit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@Kibbelz

On 21/07/2020 at 7:58 PM, Luffy-KT said:

@Kibbelz Go GO!! Event''''

@Kibbelz

On 20/07/2020 at 4:02 PM, King-KT said:

ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION OR RIOT! 

@Kibbelz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×