Game Teams Request - Feedback

Arctic

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This statement is inaccurate. Many people have more than 2 accounts with absolutely no botting involved.

Yes thank you for correcting that. What I meant to convey was only being able to have 2 accounts logged in from the one device at the same time. I had to use a desktop and laptop to push it to 3 so thinking about it it's probably a restriction on mac address not ip address. It was a while ago.

7 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

Yes thank you for correcting that. What I meant to convey was only being able to have 2 accounts logged in from the one device at the same time. I had to use a desktop and laptop to push it to 3 so thinking about it it's probably a restriction on mac address not ip address. It was a while ago.

Sandboxes and other virtual machines can run more clients off same device. :>

13 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Shoot, dude, a ton of people quit during 6.X because there were no events of any kind. >_>

... but please be careful with full of bugs or "game breaking" events!

Those are main reasons to rage quit game or feel totally "left behind" to even start to play!

4 hours ago, Buffillaan-KT said:

... but please be careful with full of bugs or "game breaking" events!

Those are main reasons to rage quit game or feel totally "left behind" to even start to play!

Oh definitely, but having 0 events was worse than the p2w ones. And the p2w ones are awful.

I believe Kibbelz mentioned elsewhere that their focus is more on current players than new/returning players, but I'm too lazy to search that post out again.

• 4 weeks later...

Also, in arena of discipline if opponent dodges, we get 0 competition points. This effects competition ranking and final reward (luna). Please make it so if you get dodged / get 0 competition points, you get back 1 entry. This will also make it so bots don't get top reward by having an army of alts queing against each other. 

This topic should never be opened. Got asked feeback  and community gave feedbacks, what happened? We got p2w events.
Since 7.5 release all events are p2w, stop giving hopes to people something will change when its clearly isnt going change anything.

Archived