Weekly Server Maintenance - July 22, 2020

Arctic

they just need to give us SAS back and permanent like it was supposed to be in the first place and give us a REAL EXP EVENT!!!

oh and let me WH my tea and give us back herelym mine for AP, and last give us enchant stone event for f2p!!!!!!!

fix rng....fix the whole game^^^

What y'all need to do is make it possible for me to farm legendary enchantment PVE stone via mob farming or give each player 2 stones per instance just as we get marks from instances and not this stupid morphing system that requires too much time...

Our beautiful, brilliant, courageous, etc etc CMs! I IMPLORE THEE~

1. Pleasepleaseplease hurry about either A. putting siege time back how it was before or B. even earlier than that. Like, I'm literally laying in bed and then have to get up and log back in to do one single fort twice a week in order to finish the Weekly Lugbug quest. Or I'm making my poor boyfriend log me in and do it for me even though he was also cozy in bed with me. (Sorry, @Hellish-DN lel.) WE'RE TIRED. :(

2. If you all are still working on fixing SAS, can you please A. give us a 50% XP boost across the server to help us be able to use our minion skills more often and use experience extractors and B. put the sales NPCs back so we can use the Abyssal Fragments that we already have in our special cube? I understand B may not be possible, depending on the cause of SAS being removed in the first place.

IP8a.gif

• Aion Team

Thanks for the feedback @Arkaida-KT. I'll admit I haven't done it in the past, but was told it's a long-standing tradition here. I'll keep my eyes peeled for negative commentary, but I also think it's rather harmless if there are those who enjoy it :)

@LophT-DN we hear you, and we're working actively on a solution. Sorry for the inconveniences here :(

@Vantheria-DN and others making similar suggestions - we're talking about the possibility of getting creative here. But will need to investigate what our options are in terms of what we can actually do. Hopefully we'll have something positive to share on this front soon.

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for the feedback @Arkaida-KT. I'll admit I haven't done it in the past, but was told it's a long-standing tradition here. I'll keep my eyes peeled for negative commentary, but I also think it's rather harmless if there are those who enjoy it :)

@LophT-DN we hear you, and we're working actively on a solution. Sorry for the inconveniences here :(

@Vantheria-DN and others making similar suggestions - we're talking about the possibility of getting creative here. But will need to investigate what our options are in terms of what we can actually do. Hopefully we'll have something positive to share on this front soon.

Arkaida is just a really, really bad troll. Don't worry about it.

On 7/22/2020 at 4:22 PM, Kibbelz said:

np  kibbelz I mostly was being as honest as I could have been in a professional manner...I see game companies as professional's and forum's/moderator's in games or forum's I have always believed they should be professional and I personally just don't think meme's are very professional to be posted every time a forum or game manager or moderator etc...posts!

now I don't think they should be fully prohibited I think meme's can be important to show feeling of expression! which kind of means in a professional environment that they should be used with optimal professional proficiency!

anyway...like I said NP...I know it's something you all have done for long time...but other player's then me have expressed they think the guy's work more on the meme's then they do on what we have to say, so...just thought I would put that out there!

lastly...when SAS first came out I could not play it...now with the new patch and starter red gear i can actually play it on multiple toon's(this is important) I actually liked playing SAS it was actually a solo challenge to get real stuff I need and it was a great daily and way better/cooler then the normal luna dungeon's!...now because of all the glitchyness I have not found it worth me playing because its broken...if you fix it I will return to play the game!

Thank Arkaida!

P.S. I need to WH my tea's pls^^...and i want flight abyss back ;(

Archived