(Upgraded) Divine Protection Skill Book Secret Scrolls

DMob-DN

@Loki @Kibbelz @Hime

Note: We are investigating an issue where players will be unable to obtain enough (Upgraded) Divine Protection Skill Book Secret Scrolls to create the resulting item. This issue is related to quests granted by event NPC 'Heavenly', and we look forward to sharing our plans to address this very soon.

Any update concerning this? are we gonna get the 3rd scroll any soon?

• Aion Team

Hey @DMob-DN, thanks for asking on this. I have received confirmation that the 3rd scroll will be made available in a future Celestial Armory event that will expand upon the initial event. This is similar to other regions, as others have asked.

i know im being sarcastic in saying this but you might as well just make the next part of the event for the elyos faction since seem to be getting about 90% of the world boss's since they outnumber the hell out of us all of a sudden with this event.

On 25/7/2020 at 5:36 AM, taha-DN said:

i know im being sarcastic in saying this but you might as well just make the next part of the event for the elyos faction since seem to be getting about 90% of the world boss's since they outnumber the hell out of us all of a sudden with this event.

This is why events need to be irrelevant to the game itself, real events are not in open field, but rather have their own mini world, like an instance or simply be in non mass event style things (like world bosses)

22 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is why events need to be irrelevant to the game itself, real events are not in open field, but rather have their own mini world, like an instance or simply be in non mass event style things (like world bosses)

you do know this event was added to the game for money... right? Even with the world bosses, theres a select few that spawn and like what @taha-DN said, Elyos pretty much control them. But looking more deeply into it, elyos factions, One, Clarity (maybe Team Para) control them. The average player, like myself, would NEVER have the chance to even grace that loot screen, let alone roll for anything. If this event was made fair to all, it would be participation based, or like you said an instance.

5 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

you do know this event was added to the game for money... right? Even with the world bosses, theres a select few that spawn and like what @taha-DN said, Elyos pretty much control them. But looking more deeply into it, elyos factions, One, Clarity (maybe Team Para) control them. The average player, like myself, would NEVER have the chance to even grace that loot screen, let alone roll for anything. If this event was made fair to all, it would be participation based, or like you said an instance.

I never do world bosses myself. I am talking about the aetherforging thing where you need to proc to get one key material and it simply doesn't proc.

Archived