Forums

Game Team Update: Feedback Response

Arctic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have considered doing something with the cubic, for new players and what we return to the game after 1 year. It is very difficult to upload them for example HP, physical attack or Accuracy cubic. What we work and try to play for a while is very complicated. I appreciate your support and verification. I consider that they can put it back in the cubic room and one can choose between the cubic of bosses and cubic of extra status.

Thank you, best regards.

8 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

its another rubbish p2w BCM enchant stone event!!! I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK TO AION BECUASE OF EVENTS LIKE THESE!!!!

I WILL NEVER PAY NCSOFT ANOTHER PENNY BECUASE OF EVENTS LIKE THESE!!!!!!

THIS BCM ENCHANT STONE BULLSHIT IS NOT HOW YOU MAKE REVENUE TELL NCSOFT TO SAY GOODBYE TO AION BECUASE OF EVENTS LIKE THESE!!!!!

STOP THE BCM MICROTRANSACTION BULLSHIT!!!! BLIZZARD MAKES THE MONEY THEY DO BECUASE OF MEMBERSHIP'S!!! I WOULD RATHER PAY TO PLAY!!!!!! 

The majority of craft itens are full obtainable by all the players, even all the F2P:

Stellium x110
Fighting Spirit Fragment x110
Ultimate Etium x10

Also, the [BCM] stuff is buyable on the broker, so u dont have to spend real money to try ur lucky.

21 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

The majority of craft itens are full obtainable by all the players, even all the F2P:

Stellium x110
Fighting Spirit Fragment x110
Ultimate Etium x10

Also, the [BCM] stuff is buyable on the broker, so u dont have to spend real money to try ur lucky.

Obviously you have not tried to play with a new-made character!

Besides crafting, which cost kinah to start, a newly made character has not enough kinah to do anything! Some times if you are not careful you cannot even pay for transport!

All complains I saw on the forum are about players who have plenty of kinahs and items, things that are "only" about the end of the game. They have already lots of items enchanted most of the time to the max.

Free to play does not mean really "free" there are things at the beginning that are not fun or enjoyable and most of us leave the game because we find it too hard and even if we get to level 80 the first time we try to go around with the free armour set we get killed in ONE shot every time we try to do a quest!

Well "veterans" enjoy your game.

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing all your thoughts on the post/progress - it's been very encouraging to read! It's been a busy day so I haven't been able to chat here much, but rest assured I'll make it through all your additional feedback.

I wanted to provide a small detail that we may have overlooked in the initial post to head off any confusion - the Luna change will be deployed during the next game update, but this does not include maintenance windows such as the one tomorrow. It shouldn't be more than a month, though delays are possible. Looking forward to having it to you soon!

Thanks again for all the kind messages. I will be sure to share your appreciation with the team.

33 minutes ago, LadyEreshkigal-KT said:

Obviously you have not tried to play with a new-made character!

Besides crafting, which cost kinah to start, a newly made character has not enough kinah to do anything! Some times if you are not careful you cannot even pay for transport!

All complains I saw on the forum are about players who have plenty of kinahs and items, things that are "only" about the end of the game. They have already lots of items enchanted most of the time to the max.

Free to play does not mean really "free" there are things at the beginning that are not fun or enjoyable and most of us leave the game because we find it too hard and even if we get to level 80 the first time we try to go around with the free armour set we get killed in ONE shot every time we try to do a quest!

Well "veterans" enjoy your game.

You might be new to the game, but actualy u can get all that materials PLAYING the game and dont need to spend tons of kinnah

- U can obtain steliuns doing Altars at Demaha (Free content)
- U can obtain doing quests at demaha (Free content)

- U can obtain Etiums by doing PVP instances (Free content + some of them like IB you dont even need gear and get materials even loosing)
- U can obtain Etiums by exchanging Exp Marks for them at Ingg/Gelk (Free content)
- U can farm Etiums doing quests at Ingg/Gelk as well (Free content)

- U can obtain Fighting Spirits exchaging Exp Marks for them at Ingg/Gelk (Free content)
- U can obtain Fighting Spirits by extracting PVP gear (Free Content)
- PVP gear? u can farm Lakrum or CKT for them to break, or hunt some Hidden mobs to break the gear droped there (Free content)

Also, the EXP event starting tomorrow gonna help you to get more Exp Marks to get some of the materials as well.

Before criticizing any "Veteran", try to learn how to play your game. :) 

Also, @Kibbelz, should be nice to start to explain on events HOW to obtain the itens involved on them

30 minutes ago, 1s1F167E-KT said:

@kibbelz Can you please share with us what is being discussed regarding Extendable Weapons?

Will those be on BCM sometime in the near future?

Thank you.

I sincerely hope not.  Why not?

1- in 11 years of Aion extendables  have never been easy to get.  

2-  I would  argue that at least one (if not more) classes that could most make a cases for them have received multiple skills and buffs to deal with ranged classes- I'm thinking of glads in particular.

3- Class balance is now absolutely sh*t. Try  searching for sorcs and you'll see that it's a dying class. Look at  the troll rune and class changes- the last things that are needed is P2W running around with extendables.

I could see them as being rare event items or rare OW drops, but BCM? No thank you.

P.S. size of  post text should,"t factor into  who wins this argument lmao

1 hour ago, Rapier-DN said:

I sincerely hope not.  Why not?

1- in 11 years of Aion extendables  have never been easy to get.  

2-  I would  argue that at least one (if not more) classes that could most make a cases for them have received multiple skills and buffs to deal with ranged classes- I'm thinking of glads in particular.

3- Class balance is now absolutely sh*t. Try  searching for sorcs and you'll see that it's a dying class. Look at  the troll rune and class changes- the last things that are needed is P2W running around with extendables.

I could see them as being rare event items or rare OW drops, but BCM? No thank you.

P.S. size of  post text should,"t factor into  who wins this argument lmao

You are right that extendables have never been easy to get. But AS IT STANDS in the game right now, they are IMPOSSIBLE to get. there is a big difference between hard to get and impossible to get.

1 minute ago, buknoy-DN said:

You are right that extendables have never been easy to get. But AS IT STANDS in the game right now, they are IMPOSSIBLE to get. there is a big difference between hard to get and impossible to get.

I absolutely agree with you, they should not be impossible to get . I don't blame you at all for being mad or frustrated if there's no way to get them now in-game- I wouldn't be happy either.

Where I disagree is in the "how" to make them available- I don't want a 100% guaranteed P2W solution, or even an RNG P2W solution. I have no problem at all with adding them to loot tables, or crafting or quests, as in the past.

5 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

You might be new to the game, but actualy u can get all that materials PLAYING the game and dont need to spend tons of kinnah

- U can obtain steliuns doing Altars at Demaha (Free content)
- U can obtain doing quests at demaha (Free content)

- U can obtain Etiums by doing PVP instances (Free content + some of them like IB you dont even need gear and get materials even loosing)
- U can obtain Etiums by exchanging Exp Marks for them at Ingg/Gelk (Free content)
- U can farm Etiums doing quests at Ingg/Gelk as well (Free content)

- U can obtain Fighting Spirits exchaging Exp Marks for them at Ingg/Gelk (Free content)
- U can obtain Fighting Spirits by extracting PVP gear (Free Content)
- PVP gear? u can farm Lakrum or CKT for them to break, or hunt some Hidden mobs to break the gear droped there (Free content)

Also, the EXP event starting tomorrow gonna help you to get more Exp Marks to get some of the materials as well.

Before criticizing any "Veteran", try to learn how to play your game. :) 

Also, @Kibbelz, should be nice to start to explain on events HOW to obtain the itens involved on them

First I was not criticizing veterans, I'm sorry if you thought I was.

Now, going to Demaha is not so easy as you make it as going to Lakum either....... pvpers are there just enjoying to kill you over and over. :) I think because they are bored, they have all items, gears and all you can have in this game and nothing really interesting to do. Or they are sadist that like to kill players, I have no other explanation for their behaviour. :)

Exp marks I only get them exchanging the items you buy at the merchant in Inggison and loosing exp.

PvP gears...lol I do not like PvP and I do not care about it. Etium? I have no idea w3hat it is. O.o

Really what I wish is to play AION as it was long time ago, with quests and instances and crafting materials you could collect on maps and not as it is now.

I have my first account with all my characters level 80, I made a new one because I wanted to try new toons, but sadly you cannot trade anything useful unless spending lots of kinah at the brokers. I'm a veteran too started to play since 2009 and I have seen all the various update, seen all my friends leave Aion, none of them is here now and my legion is full of only my several toons. I am not in any legion because I feel I would not good enough for the new instances, also because not having been there at least once, I would not know what to do.

I am not complaining because it is my own choice I just think that for a new player AION is not really a nice game, it is not much fun and some players are very rude when asked some question or when they kick you out with no explanation why?

There are too many bots playing as new players, I can see them all together with similar names in groups at the brokers, merchants and everywhere trying to level up.

Anyway, this is the reality of Aion now, you can say it is not, but this is my opinion.

Well, I will try to play a bit, hoping that no pvpers are close to my character, Ciao and have fun......veteran! :P

Here's the deal for anyone who play's this game!!!

YOU can do all you want get paragon gear red gear pvp or pve it does not matter!!!

i dont need etium i dont need fragment's and i dont need stellium....

WHAT I NEED AND WHAT EVERYON NEEDS IS STIGMA ENCHANT STONES AND ULTIMATE ENCHANT STONES AND GEMSTONES FOR SPECIFIC CLASSES!!!

There is an EXTREMELY LOW chance of getting anything but +9 stigma from this event and YOU NEED TO BUY BCM items to even craft the good stuff!!!!

Why should i play if the only thing's i have left to get is item's I HAVE TO PAY REAL LIFE MONEY FOR????????

its 80% proc to kinah box.  i just crafted about 550x and got 440x kinah boxes.

the 10x craft to proc to +15 stigma is a joke, dont do it.

the 60x craft to +9/+12/+15 will almost gurantee a +9.

this is NOT an event, its just rubbish method to remove Ultimate Etium and  Fighting Frags out of inventory.

Archived