Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kibbelz

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 29, 2020

Recommended Posts

Kibbelz   

Hello everyone!

A planned Maintenance is in place for tomorrow beginning at 4am PT. We expect downtime to last for up to 3.5 hours, until 7:30am PT. Changes being implemented are detailed below:

Content Changes

  • Aetherforge Masters begins! Now through September 2, new Aetherforging crafting recipes are being added to your characters, allowing you to obtain elusive, powerful gear. See our news post for additional details.
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter will return after its hiatus. A survey with related items will be made available until maintenance on 8/5.
  • A +200% EXP boost event (300% total XP) begins, and will last until maintenance on 8/19.
  • The enchantment rate for Stigma Enchantment Stones will be permanently increased to 30% when used on Stigmas of +9 or higher enchantment level.

Gameplay Bug Fixes

  • Fixed an issue where the 12th Altar merchant would sometimes spawn inside terrain or otherwise be in an inaccessible area.

Localization/Text Fixes

  • Removed developer text visible in some NPC dialogs.
  • Fixed the Abyss Core map not displaying some icons when accessed via certain methods.
  • Fixed a typo in the description of Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone.
  • The soul healers Matias and Gallia in Inggison and Gelkmaros will now have a Divine Soul Healing function.
  • Updated some skill names being used in the descriptions of Stigmas for Absolute Zero, Stone Scour, and Annihilation.
  • Updated the Daevanion skill book for Minstrel's Revenge so its name reflects the correct skill learned.

Known Issue

  • Some Magic Resist manastones are incorrectly labeled as Magic Defense.

Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/CPoPj9K
https://imgur.com/t/mrpuckett/SuSx6b8
https://imgur.com/a/Hn6wFc6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You gotta modify the survey from 10 into 300 abyssal fragments for abyssal splinter. People will have lost out big time especially if they S rank on multiple characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get S rank on 12 characters everyday. I'm losing out on about 4200 fragments for the 2 weeks it was down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you need an event recipe to proc for daeva skill/stigma: 5% proc chance

When you DON'T need an event recipe to proc: 90% proc chance

hqdefault.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

You gotta modify the survey from 10 into 300 abyssal fragments for abyssal splinter. People will have lost out big time especially if they S rank on multiple characters.

 

15 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

I get S rank on 12 characters everyday. I'm losing out on about 4200 fragments for the 2 weeks it was down.

As Kibbelz stated when releasing the comment of SAS coming back, its supposed to be 10 fragments a day that SAS was down. And, being able to compensate for everyone is hard. You do the most in abyssal, but some players, myself included, only do it on 1-2 toons. I know you wouldn't want to reward us with 4200 fragments when we only do it on a couple characters a day. By going off the rewards, per day it was down, for the 16 days it was down thats 160 fragments, 160 experience crystals, and 16 Mysterious Serum boxes. I doubt youll ever get major compensation, for the majority of the player base they only do SAS on 1-5 characters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i just try 10 times, the 10 one only get some food so gg this event is like always low balls rate looks like nothing change, also i use 15 enchant in my +12 stigma all fail in a row 30% my balls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

A planned Maintenance is in place for tomorrow beginning at 4am PT. We expect downtime to last for up to 3.5 hours, until 7:30am PT. Changes being implemented are detailed below:

Content Changes

  • Aetherforge Masters begins! Now through September 2, new Aetherforging crafting recipes are being added to your characters, allowing you to obtain elusive, powerful gear. See our news post for additional details.
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter will return after its hiatus. A survey with related items will be made available until maintenance on 8/5.
  • A +200% EXP boost event (300% total XP) begins, and will last until maintenance on 8/19.
  • The enchantment rate for Stigma Enchantment Stones will be permanently increased to 30% when used on Stigmas of +9 or higher enchantment level.

 

But EXP boost event only work on Inggi/Gelk. If you go to Demaha/Lakrum/Katalam buff dissapear. What can you kill in Inggison/Gelk that can give you good EXP? apart from going to the opposite map to be rap*** while trying to kill forts guards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

What can you kill in Inggison/Gelk that can give you good EXP? 

Also works inside Minium Vault and Luna. Those give very good exp normally and even better now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, the advanced stigma bundle is not class specific, so you can do the guaranteed crafts on your alts, if you're looking for advanced stigmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

But EXP boost event only work on Inggi/Gelk. If you go to Demaha/Lakrum/Katalam buff dissapear. What can you kill in Inggison/Gelk that can give you good EXP? apart from going to the opposite map to be rap*** while trying to kill forts guards.

Shugos and hanakard Balaur elites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Also works inside Minium Vault and Luna. Those give very good exp normally and even better now.

There's also Lower Udas, elite mobs in Gelk/Ingg -- where weekly quests are done -- and elite mobs in Silentera.

Also bomb mobs, 7 to 12M exp each (with exp rune and legion buff).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Also works inside Minium Vault and Luna. Those give very good exp normally and even better now.

In Luna case is roughly an 85% of the exp bar if you dont have any rune/exp buff (besides the event one).

 

So if you have some extra exp buffs, be careful of not kill all the balls without checking your bar first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rag-DN   
On 7/28/2020 at 5:23 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

A planned Maintenance is in place for tomorrow beginning at 4am PT. We expect downtime to last for up to 3.5 hours, until 7:30am PT. Changes being implemented are detailed below:

Content Changes

  • Aetherforge Masters begins! Now through September 2, new Aetherforging crafting recipes are being added to your characters, allowing you to obtain elusive, powerful gear. See our news post for additional details.

@Kibbelz  Uhm the recipes that don't have Kinah box greater output all have a 20 hour cd on them after 1 craft...was this intended? If so...that's kind of BS...it will make it almost impossible to even craft up enough Crafting Request for 1 decent box before the event ends.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

@Kibbelz  Uhm the recipes that don't have Kinah box greater output all have a 20 hour cd on them after 1 craft...was this intended? If so...that's kind of BS...it will make it almost impossible to even craft up enough Crafting Request for 1 decent box before the event ends.... 

...exactly. And it is meant to be like this. you either gamble (and get nothing) or you get nothing. It is a lose-lose scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

@Kibbelz  Uhm the recipes that don't have Kinah box greater output all have a 20 hour cd on them after 1 craft...was this intended? If so...that's kind of BS...it will make it almost impossible to even craft up enough Crafting Request for 1 decent box before the event ends.... 

there are 3 recipes with 20 hs CD, so in 34 days that the event last thats more than enough time to at least craft 1 or even 2 per character, and if you have many materials you can just craft more with your alts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...exactly. And it is meant to be like this. you either gamble (and get nothing) or you get nothing. It is a lose-lose scenario.

not only that, we could get nothing and end up with no materials all etiums, stelliums and Fighting spirits we gathered in almost two years could be gone in one day with no sitgma box +15 or daevanion skill box, just Balaurea support boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

not only that, we could get nothing and end up with no materials all etiums, stelliums and Fighting spirits we gathered in almost two years could be gone in one day with no sitgma box +15 or daevanion skill box, just Balaurea support boxes.

Again exactly,this is why I won't do it with my main account, I might waste my alts in whatever they have and that is it. This is a material sink event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×