Aetherforge Masters - Hello?!

Hoarror-KT

11 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

We will make an effort to solve the issues around RNG, but Aion is Free to Play, and so has a monetization model that is not based on game sales. I expect to find RNG to be a very sensitive issue with many people throughout the team who care about how it's implemented.  It will take time and careful consideration to find our resolutions here. It will not be weeks, it will be months, so while it's a top priority it's likely not #1.

An effort is not enough. Yes, Aion is F2P, but reducing your customer trust through this “events” it’s not really a smart move. I don’t think that after this, anyone feels motivated to buy anything from your cash shop.

It seems like you didn’t even made a good try at identifying your customers (whales already have advanced stigmas), and you wasted the momentum of your previous encouraging post.

This event was for the players who were doubtful but were excited by your words and you just failed to get them back. Why? Because you don’t listen.

We are tired of getting robbed.

Also, let me make this clear, F2P players are also important to the game. They make up the most part of the population and if servers are not alive, trust me, not even the biggest fanboys of the game will be interested in spending.

W-A-K-E U-P before your game dies.

I should known that this event is too good to actually get it at least one time to proc (not the kinah boxes lol) but I still was excited for this event.  I hoped that  I would  atleast get my skill(Another huge pain to get before this event)  and I would be fine if I got nothing after that!

Over 320  kinah procs (fails) - Smart move to make it proc so often!

15+ tries  to get DP daevonian skill - Nothing

I dont mind the obvious bcm item favoritism but this rng again is very questionable. I dont think NC understands that Horrible RNG makes people spend less real money! This event takes a lot resources do it if you can spare them...

It is already bad to proc on the good recipes that you actually want to proc, having a negative proc on the simple ones with 500k kinah rewards is really what made this event end too soon for me.

As I mentioned, this is good for those who have 100 accounts with alts willing to empty their useless inventories in the effort to get one good outcome. Your main's materials are way too precious to be wasted in this RNG event. After all the +15 stigma you might get is tradeable, so why waste your main's mats and not the alt's ones.

For those that say this is a p2w event, I do not understand? How do you p2w to have a lot of spirit fragments? you can legit put 12 chars in any pvp instance, afk it and hope to win in half of them out of luck and voila you have free spirit fragments, etiums and the rest. EC is an afk fest since it was re-implemented. All these alts getting free pvp materials will benefit from that event.

This event is alt-friendly for sure.

4 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

15+ tries  to get DP daevonian skill - Nothing

Saaaaame. With the thousands of mats I have, I thought I would be able to get the DP Daevanion skill. Literally the only thing I've tried to get. But nah.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Your main's materials are way too precious to be wasted in this RNG event.

Fragments and etium are not used to get 7.7's new pvp gear, so there's not really any reason not to use them in this event unless I'm missing something?

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Fragments and etium are not used to get 7.7's new pvp gear, so there's not really any reason not to use them in this event unless I'm missing something?

Good to know, I hope they are not necessary for Aion 8.0 either though :D

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Saaaaame. With the thousands of mats I have, I thought I would be able to get the DP Daevanion skill. Literally the only thing I've tried to get. But nah.

i guess its safe to burn the Etium, but i'm doubtful about wasting my Fighting Fragments.  For sure 8.0 will bring a new Abyss set, and i don't want to farm fragments all over again Lmao.

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i guess its safe to burn the Etium, but i'm doubtful about wasting my Fighting Fragments.  For sure 8.0 will bring a new Abyss set, and i don't want to farm fragments all over again Lmao.

Fair point! Tbh I'm done with this event anyway for the most part. Like I'll still craft my 20 hr shit, but not gonna do anything more than that. Rates way too low.

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

This is also one of the bigger issues that surrounds the game as well. I was talking to a temp that is hunting the hidden mobs to get ultimate manastones in hope's they will convert in to new manastones so they can convert them in 8.0. Even if Kibblez does some great changes if 8.0 gets announced with-in the next 6 months as they are working on these changes players will not appreciate the changes because everyone will be prepping for a big patch.

I actually think fighting fragments will not be required in 8.0 i think it will be infinite enchant gear again with new requirements. I do think however you will more than likely get rewarded handsomely for them so it is gonna be worth holding on to that is for sure.

3 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Is there a way to make the ridum into etium?? because if those materials are not gonna be used in the upcoming updates, then there is no point of keeping them in warehouse.

It really would be a wonderful thing for Aion to announce what materials will eventually become worthless, and then follow up with an Event that utilized said soon-to-be-discontinued items. What a novel idea, I wish it would become reality.

15 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

It really would be a wonderful thing for Aion to announce what materials will eventually become worthless, and then follow up with an Event that utilized said soon-to-be-discontinued items. What a novel idea, I wish it would become reality.

well i think is no mistery anymore lol, we have many  precedents to already be aware that each new patch brings new Tokens/Materials, making each previous currency less and less useful.

Silver Medal < Gold Medal < Platinum Medal < Mithril Medal < Ceranium Medal < Spinnel Medal < Ridium < Etium < Dickium 

Providing very poor exchange ratios like medals, or no exchange at all like Ridium.

Also to be fair we can check for new changes at Databases and Korean official page an be prepared beforehand, the thing is that the patch 8.0 that probably will bring new tokens doesn't even exist in korea yet, so burning everything in this event will be a Blind Bet.

At 7.0 Aion Taiwan got this event, where they could use their 6.0 materials to buy useful things (with a weekly limit) would have been pretty cool for us to get that too =S

PJDZpuh.jpg J87foAs.jpg@

pics provided by @TheSecretCowLeve-KT <3

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime Is there going to be any change or updates to this event? There is clearly a massive amount of the player base that is losing materials, due to these incredibly low rates. This event had the opportunity to be amazing and still, in some ways, has that chance. But there needs to be changes made to it, or at least some comment on it. I know Kibbelz said it would be a while before the RNG in the game was changed and made fair, but what about for this event? Is there anything you guys can do?

42 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime Is there going to be any change or updates to this event? There is clearly a massive amount of the player base that is losing materials, due to these incredibly low rates. This event had the opportunity to be amazing and still, in some ways, has that chance. But there needs to be changes made to it, or at least some comment on it. I know Kibbelz said it would be a while before the RNG in the game was changed and made fair, but what about for this event? Is there anything you guys can do?

Well, you can also do the the 3 daily (or even just 2) guaranteed craft options in a bunch of alts, and open it all in the last week of the event.  You might even get some +15 stigmas, or sell the +9 / +12 if you don't need 'em.

IDK. Aion events requires tons of patience, an army of alts, or just a credit card.

Just now, Unbuff-DN said:

Well, you can also do the the 3 daily (or even just 2) guaranteed craft options in a bunch of alts, and open it all in the last week of the event.  You might even get some +15 stigmas, or sell the +9 / +12 if you don't need 'em.

IDK. Aion events requires tons of patience, an army of alts, or just a credit card.

Im not able to do that, I dont have enough kinah to afford the xp marks for all of that etium and spirit fragments. Not to mention, I need those xp marks for stigma enchant stones. Ideally id like the bag rates to be increased, if the aetherforging ones cant be. A lot of people have already crafted using all of their materials, so if they changed the aetherforge rates we may need compensation. But by increasing the chance to get 10 marks out of the bags, it makes the aetherforge rates completely understandable. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:00 PM, Kibbelz said:

It will take time and careful consideration to find our resolutions here. It will not be weeks, it will be months, so while it's a top priority it's likely not #1.

To discuss Priorities, our priorities for the next game team update are currently focused around Prestige, Transformations, Siege Schedule, and the Arena Compensation. This could change, but it's where we're currently at. I can't stress enough that this is all going to take time. Please don't try to spread unrealistic expectations. This is a major shift in direction from how Aion has been operating thus far, and everything I've learned has taught me that big ships take time to change their heading. Hopefully we can be partners in making that happen.

Edit: Sorry for the serious post, I just want to make sure I'm sending the right message amidst all this.

Do you really think that kind of time is remaining seeing as how the issues have been present ever since aion went F2P?  

When you told the community in Aion: Legions of War to give it some time they got basted in the face with a canceled game.

Expectation VS Reality

NA Aion : There will be Aetherforge Masters Event, the rewards is a +15 Stigma Selection Box, [Event] Divine Daevanion Skill Selection Box (2 types).

Me ( Ranger ) : Holy Mother of God, finally i can complete that +15 stigma and got Mau's Honor skill ( tears of joys start coming from my eyes )

( Crafting 600 Ultimate Etium, 700 Fragment Of  Fighting Spirit, 400 Stelium. Supply from 1 years hard labour )

*Ding......... Got 5 reknown tonic and 200 potion

Me : Tears of joys become tears of Blood

1 hour ago, TheReds-DN said:

Expectation VS Reality

NA Aion : There will be Aetherforge Masters Event, the rewards is a +15 Stigma Selection Box, [Event] Divine Daevanion Skill Selection Box (2 types).

Me ( Ranger ) : Holy Mother of God, finally i can complete that +15 stigma and got Mau's Honor skill ( tears of joys start coming from my eyes )

( Crafting 600 Ultimate Etium, 700 Fragment Of  Fighting Spirit, 400 Stelium. Supply from 1 years hard labour )

*Ding......... Got 5 reknown tonic and 200 potion

Me : Tears of joys become tears of Blood

I already shed tears of blood burning around 100 skillbooks to unlock my Mau's Honor Lmao.

To bad impatience won over you, as some ppl alrdy pointed out, rates are awful and its better to just be patient and do de 20hrs recipes only, i personaly divided my mats over 3 toons to craft them.

Archived