Weekly Server Maintenance - August 5, 2020

Arctic

1 hour ago, Aiyanna-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Hime @Loki

Prestige players dont get anything else on this event?

This is an open world grinding event, so theoretically we have already additional passive 30% drop rate and the fact we get +400 pve attack helps us get more on this event.

Of course it would have been good if the drop rate didn't suck. I killed 78 mobs near lakrum city to get 1 ice cream! I stopped there, I still have one ice cream only.

lol you can only get a moroz 1 a week and you can only get stigma enchant stones 3 a week and they didn't even tell us how long the event is for....

break 30+ stigma enchant stones then tell me 3 a week is enough for anyone f2p to get anywhere with these stones!!!

oooo but you can get 2x A minion contracts 1 time a week! or 35m hahahahahaha 1 A contract is like 350m! who in the world made this table for this event?

should be 10 stigma enchant stones a week and 5 deava essence a week, also moroz box should come with like 100m at least if its giving 2x A contract's!!!

On 8/6/2020 at 3:43 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

3 ice creams from 222 Gelk mobs is a 1.3% chance looool. I wouldn't recommend farming open world mobs in Gelk/Ing. Instance mobs seem to have a higher drop rate though -- prob about a 25% chance to drop an ice cream.

Never mind, only a 3% change inside Esoterrace lol. (And one of the 7 was from the final boss) :(

xBbD2ex.jpg

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Never mind, only a 3% change inside Esoterrace lol. (And one of the 7 was from the final boss) :(

xBbD2ex.jpg

I have gotten some decent loot from the mobs, I havent killed 200 or 300 yet but Ive killed 20-30 and got at least 1-3 (and by 20-30 i mean during my farming sessions, ive tried it about 3-4 times now). If you run lower Udas with a full clear normally they drop about 2-3 (not including the boss) i havent tried farming in Lakrum and those maps yet, just inggi, but it seems the rates are nice

@Kibbelz @Hime @Loki I dont know if you guys or anyone else has noticed, but the buff for the 200% xp boost doesnt appear in Lakrum or Demaha (im assuming kata as well) I dont know if this was intended, or if its just something visual, or if were not getting the boosted xp in those maps. I dont really know how to attach a sc, but if you go to Lakrum or demaha or kata then the buff on the left section of buffs (its like red and white) doesnt appear, while it does when you go back into Inggison. 

On 6/8/2020 at 11:43 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

ih8KW7u.jpg

3 ice creams from 222 Gelk mobs is a 1.3% chance looool. I wouldn't recommend farming open world mobs in Gelk/Ing. Instance mobs seem to have a higher drop rate though -- prob about a 25% chance to drop an ice cream.

Statistically this is pretty close to my RNG on dropping it. About 1/70 chance or close.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:59 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I killed 78 mobs near lakrum city to get 1 ice cream! I stopped there, I still have one ice cream only.

I did have prestige so +30% drop rate buff (which does nothing when the chance is close to 1,3%) and I didn't use my drop rate amulet because I am bored to remove a rune and socket another one.

I do have Prestige PLUS I was using a 50% drop rate amulet. The drop rates are pretty crappy. It's not too bad in Lower Udas Temple because you can one- or two-shot all of the mobs, but killing all of the mobs in PF, for example, is not a great idea because by the time you finish, you might miss out on Daevanion mark at the boss itself only to have gained 3 ice creams. Idk, maybe worth it to some people, I guess.

the drop rate for the ice cream is not bad, you just have to find the right mobs with the higher drop rate and believe me when i tell u its not dungeon mobs...just turn off guild friend and if possible lfg chat and just farm with no distraction and u will get 80 b4 u reach 79...

On 8/10/2020 at 10:13 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

I do have Prestige PLUS I was using a 50% drop rate amulet. The drop rates are pretty crappy. It's not too bad in Lower Udas Temple because you can one- or two-shot all of the mobs, but killing all of the mobs in PF, for example, is not a great idea because by the time you finish, you might miss out on Daevanion mark at the boss itself only to have gained 3 ice creams. Idk, maybe worth it to some people, I guess.

After grinding 5,000 mobs open world, it's safe to say the drop rate is roughly 3%.  That's with Prestige, HOWEVER.. >

2,000 mobs were killed with 100% drop rate amulet on and still netted the same ~3% drop rate; so I would say that the event item drop rate is separate from the actual drop rate tables that may or may not be effected by the amulets.  That, or, drop rate increase is bugged.

13 hours ago, awkward-DN said:

After grinding 5,000 mobs open world, it's safe to say the drop rate is roughly 3%.  That's with Prestige, HOWEVER.. >

2,000 mobs were killed with 100% drop rate amulet on and still netted the same ~3% drop rate; so I would say that the event item drop rate is separate from the actual drop rate tables that may or may not be effected by the amulets.  That, or, drop rate increase is bugged.

Yikes! Well it seems instance mobs and elite mobs have a better chance, I killed a few elites in gelkmaros and they did drop ice creams, I killed like 70 mobs and got me 5 ice creams. Still pretty low chance when you need all your skill bar twice to kill those elites.

Started this character about the same time this event started. I intentionally did not level thru luna, just quests, instances, and mobs. I have no idea how many mobs it takes to get to lvl 34, but that's where i'm at. Take a wild guess how many ice cream cones I've collected in 34 lvls?  ....  3

Archived