• Lower Udas Temple Entrance
  • Angrief Ruins
    • Silentera Canyon Entrance

41 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

SHHHHHH.

Guys. GUYS.

It's a FEATURE. It means we get free instance reset entries! xD

(kidding. kinda.)

We had the same bug literally like 5 days ago lol, and SAS is gone... again. I cant even get in my instances before the reset!! How do I get xp?!

Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

from Ingi/Gelk/Silentera Elites

Yeah, ive been farming them up but am very limited on time this morning. So I was hoping to do Udas to get the rest of my missing exp marks for the stigma enchant stones. But Ill just have to wait for reset and get them for kata.

I mean some of us can only play in this time. I have work in 1 hour I was not able to do all the things I need to do in my available time to play before I go back to work. It is also getting a little bit unfair because last time because of complaints DN also got server reset DN doesn't deal with this issues and KT who does doesn't receive anything more than DN does. Sure I have DN toons and I get people will say sucks to suck but whats the point of DN getting server resets when they are able to play nonstop and on KT I am almost literally not able to do anything of use to enjoy the game for my whole free time. I wouldn't care if it wasn't a consistent problem but its frustrating. Cool we get instance resets but when you cant run the instances to begin with what is the point

Thats what im saying, when we get a server merge (eventually) DN better pray and hope KT merges into DN and not the other way around.... because lord theyre gonna be coming into a whole new turf full of bugs and lag and issues and face the same problems we face every single week. We get resets every week, due to some bug or issue were facing. Their server is running fine, ours seems like the interns have split a lifetime supply of coffee on the motherboard. Danaria doesnt have our issues and they are getting the resets, they can use the gold sand shop and talk to teleport people and go do instances. I cant even do lower udas, I cant fly anywhere, so ive gotta spend 5-10 mins walking to the opposite side of the map. I was in a time crunch this morning too, and just wanted to log in do my lower udas get my exp marks and then go and buy my stigma enchant boxes... oh wait, lower udas was included in those broken instances. So now ive lost 2 stigma enchant boxes, because of a bug that DN hasnt even gotten once this is our second time getting it, in LESS then a WEEK.

My friends were able to play today but alas I couldn't get into silentra so no PF IDD HD or AoA for me lol. I do Udas and AS,Luna on 20 toons a week on KT I don't like to but it helps me get the things I want in game without paying for them IE both of my accounts having plenty of kinah to spend and both having ulti xforms I worked for this to lose a day doesn't seem like much But I don't play each day I get tired so sometimes I slack so I wont be able to get through all my toons for the stuff I need this week and that will add up and it'll hurt my progress

28 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I mean some of us can only play in this time. I have work in 1 hour I was not able to do all the things I need to do in my available time to play before I go back to work. It is also getting a little bit unfair because last time because of complaints DN also got server reset DN doesn't deal with this issues and KT who does doesn't receive anything more than DN does. Sure I have DN toons and I get people will say sucks to suck but whats the point of DN getting server resets when they are able to play nonstop and on KT I am almost literally not able to do anything of use to enjoy the game for my whole free time. I wouldn't care if it wasn't a consistent problem but its frustrating. Cool we get instance resets but when you cant run the instances to begin with what is the point

To be fair, kt was getting this bug right during an event where people were burning entries fast so they got benefits from it, it was unfair for dn people that only kt got "free resets", so they Made it so both servers got taken down now (since that's easier than send surveys).

And right now we are on another event where the "free resets" help.

Im sorry you lost runs of important instances, but after months of this i would say to try to avoid keeping runs before sunday until they manage to fix whatever Is broken with kt.

19 minutes ago, Revendreth-DN said:

To be fair, kt was getting this bug right during an event where people were burning entries fast so they got benefits from it, it was unfair for dn people that only kt got "free resets", so they Made it so both servers got taken down now (since that's easier than send surveys).

Im sorry you lost runs of important instances, but after months of this i would say to try to avoid keeping runs before sunday until they manage to fix whatever Is broken with kt.

But.. we literally cant do anything. So all the players who play on later time zones, like when its night time around 10pm-8am est thats when they do their runs. Yet all of last night KT was broken, so anyone playing during those times can only do cubics and dailies and weeklies, and thats about it. I understand this is an event where were burning entries, but... were having major issues. Issues where we cant even do 80% of the stuff in the game because of this. You guys arent facing that. Your the ones benefiting from these resets, were not. Like @Ereliya-KT said, they can only play in the morning before work. Meaning they can only do so much in that one hour. So when our servers are broke, they cant do anything. While you guys see that oh theres gonna be a reset soon because KT is broken so let me go do all my PF SL IDD, Lower Udas, SAS all of that. While we can only do SL and IDD, not to mention none of the hard mode instances located in Silentera Corridor. DN is getting the unfair advantage by being able to get your runs done and do all your stuff before the reset while KT is just sitting back hoping it occurs sooner rather then later. In the last 12 hours that the bug was reported, DN players could of easily gotten all their IDD PF SL, IDDHM PFHM SLNM, Eso Lower Udas, Cubics everything done... while we could get about just sl and idd and thats about it. 

**Edit**

Not to mention, DN has SAS... SAS was deleted from KT about 3-4 hours ago. So were now missing on that

18 minutes ago, Revendreth-DN said:

Run 20 toons a week through all these instances and then tell me this. I work 2 full time jobs and unlike people who complain about the game I still get on and enjoy my time in the game but when I have to come home thinking to destress and I can't even play the game because there is very limited stuff I can do in it I really don't care about fair. DN can run KT cannot.

15 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

But.. we literally cant do anything. So all the players who play on later time zones, like when its night time around 10pm-8am est thats when they do their runs. Yet all of last night KT was broken, so anyone playing during those times can only do cubics and dailies and weeklies, and thats about it. I understand this is an event where were burning entries, but... were having major issues. Issues where we cant even do 80% of the stuff in the game because of this. You guys arent facing that. Your the ones benefiting from these resets, were not. Like @Ereliya-KT said, they can only play in the morning before work. Meaning they can only do so much in that one hour. So when our servers are broke, they cant do anything. While you guys see that oh theres gonna be a reset soon because KT is broken so let me go do all my PF SL IDD, Lower Udas, SAS all of that. While we can only do SL and IDD, not to mention none of the hard mode instances located in Silentera Corridor. DN is getting the unfair advantage by being able to get your runs done and do all your stuff before the reset while KT is just sitting back hoping it occurs sooner rather then later. In the last 12 hours that the bug was reported, DN players could of easily gotten all their IDD PF SL, IDDHM PFHM SLNM, Eso Lower Udas, Cubics everything done... while we could get about just sl and idd and thats about it. 

**Edit**

Not to mention, DN has SAS... SAS was deleted from KT about 3-4 hours ago. So were now missing on that

But again, not DN's fault that both servers got taken down, and Im sure most people try to burn the heavy stuff soon, not leave it for the last days before the next mainteance, I suggest you two do that since no one knows yet when ncsoft will fix the issue.

15 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Run 20 toons a week through all these instances and then tell me this. I work 2 full time jobs and unlike people who complain about the game I still get on and enjoy my time in the game but when I have to come home thinking to destress and I can't even play the game because there is very limited stuff I can do in it I really don't care about fair. DN can run KT cannot.

Maybe you don't care about fair, but when this started people were complaining about it, so ncsoft started to take down both servers so they all have resets.

(Also Im also a certified altoholic so I feel when Im not done with all of em)

My main account can solo pf idd sl  ez and sl nm so I bring 1 alt so yeah I got through those runs but AS minium daily and weekly quests in gelk cubics etc cant do them all I event try to play 6-8hr a night to be able to do what I need for the week. DN can play like normal KT cant so if you want to be fair give DN a few things not a full reset they dont have any complications from this they essentially get free resets when KT has problems

3 minutes ago, Revendreth-DN said:

But again, not DN's fault that both servers got taken down, and Im sure most people try to burn the heavy stuff soon, not leave it for the last days before the next mainteance, I suggest you two do that since no one knows yet when ncsoft will fix the issue.

Maybe you don't care about fair, but when this started people were complaining about it, so ncsoft started to take down both servers so they all have resets.

(Also Im also a certified altoholic so I feel when Im not done with all of em)

Its not DN's fault, but when they are able to get their runs done and abuse the reset.. thats when its a problem for the game. DN players see, oh theres a bug on KT let me do my runs. While KT players see, oh theres a bug I hope it gets fixed soon so i can finish my runs. I understand after a while, DN not getting resets is a bit unfair. But by you all getting resets every single time, thats incredibly unfair to every player on KT. DN deserves a reset like every other time or something, but not every single time. Its not KT's fault that NCSoft keeps messing up our server. This is the second time we've faced this bug in a week, we cant teleport we cant do instances we cant do anything. While Danaria can, and then our SAS is removed so we cant even purchase things or do the instance for xp and tokens.

6 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

My main account can solo pf idd sl  ez and sl nm so I bring 1 alt so yeah I got through those runs but AS minium daily and weekly quests in gelk cubics etc cant do them all I event try to play 6-8hr a night to be able to do what I need for the week. DN can play like normal KT cant so if you want to be fair give DN a few things not a full reset they dont have any complications from this they essentially get free resets when KT has problems

Problem is, switch the resets for any other thing and forums will be flooded with complaints so, resets are the most balanced solution so no one complains.

Even from the DN perspective, this thing is annoying since you have to plan to burn stuff before any sunday (since that's when mostly happens).

Archived