Forums

Feedback Update: Siege, Prestige, Transformations and Arena Compensation

Arctic

@Kibbelz

about the transformations for you can do is to leave the purchase of legendary breath of transformation that currently can only buy 1 free per month for unlimited purchase free, and in lakrum with fame lvl 8 you buy a box legendary memory shard increase the amount of purchases per week to 4 or 5 with these changes it is much easier to acquire legendary transformation

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem of every wrong desition of NCSoft is more easier than they think. They just think on numbers and dont see the main reasons that users leave the game:

Fix major bugs that affects performance of the game (crash with send-log, PIN bug, lag peaks, graphic crash, etc), upgrade the graphic motor!

Make it simple and if works... dont move it!. Every time u upgrade a content is more complicated. For old school players (2012 and before) this game became like an obligation and stopped to be fun...

Content. when i arrived near 8-9 years ago i was impresed on history of aion, the ways that explain everything, music... after 5.0 version everything goes to the rubbish, NCSoft dont take care of history, fundaments and also music. Now adds a "new" story without any sense and blah! a bad trailer com on! i dont feel exited... added and deleted maps like a CTRL+ALT+SUPR or reset a OS... even worst... added elementals and then.. deleted without any story behind to be replace by the cuddly toy party (tranformations) that is a pain in the * of every player. You take katalam back with a ridiculous restriction timer.... and also mixed to have unbalanced servers playing on it... in one hand... the players of katalam that sometimes feel like steroids users (before Siel-Beritra) and the average players of danaria (before: Tiamat-Israphel-Karhun). The average of players (not the top players) runs aways when u find a katalam group.. so sometimes is a double pain been there. Then we have 7 sieges per night (midnight)... in 1 hour, to join to 2 of them we need a stupid title that need to be taken every 7 days... have u ever notice that katalam, danaria sieges are never taken? is the same trouble you had with Kaldor remember? A empty map with a siege inside that is not interesting to take... makes sense? So every time u repeat the same shit because u loose creativity and the way to make ur customers happy... sorry someone has to said that.

GMs policies against the unfair play. Is well known that some users (most of them tops) uses non legal software to get advantages in the speed they move, the kinah they get from bots, and other known issues. Unfortunatly, the staff of NCSoft always say: "will investigate the reported characters. As our investigation takes time to unsure that we provide the proper sanctions if found guilty. I have to remind you that we do not provide any information about the results and findings of our investigation due to security and private reasons." The funny situation is that this dudes continue playing without any problem, when we show how dirty the hands are, just wash ur hands with "For privacy reasons, we are not able to provide specific information about what action is taken against reported players." After been all this years... ask me, if i believe in GMs? NO! The behavior of the team against this no-legal players showed in the time that they forgive non-fair players and specially if they are p2w customers... we have many examples to show if want. At the end, everythink is well known by the community (who is perma banned, and then unbanned... who is forgived because is p2w player) surprised?

When we needed technical support because aion were crashing... the fault were from the computer/internet of the customer first... never took time to investigate that ur game is crashing! Is more effective to ask another user most of the times, so the support in this is useless (also in payment issues).

BCM is near an armed assault. This is not only NA community... actually you have users from the whole continent, i had been paying prestige from many many years and i stoped, why? in my country gaming is not a priority, and this game became more and more p2w.. and expensive.

And i can follow giving more and more reasons to stop paying a prestige this month, at the end is a pile of reasons u got per many many months.

@NCSoft employees (all), wants to stop crying u have a red number community?, at the end is ur fault. Wants more money? Read above... and stop thinking ur customers are a money machines instead thinking humans that are trying to find a way to get fun... or quit. A healthy community brings alot of money alone... if you are in red numbers, something is really wrong...

For the community, i wish u patiente, resilence and luck... with this employees in NCSoft you will need it, and i hope... i really hope they finally learn how to use the brain wisely, at the end... the aion project was really nice before 5.0 version, is sadness.

1 hour ago, Itzmin-DN said:

The problem of every wrong desition of NCSoft is more easier than they think. They just think on numbers and dont see the main reasons that users leave the game:

Fix major bugs that affects performance of the game (crash with send-log, PIN bug, lag peaks, graphic crash, etc), upgrade the graphic motor!

Make it simple and if works... dont move it!. Every time u upgrade a content is more complicated. For old school players (2012 and before) this game became like an obligation and stopped to be fun...

Content. when i arrived near 8-9 years ago i was impresed on history of aion, the ways that explain everything, music... after 5.0 version everything goes to the rubbish, NCSoft dont take care of history, fundaments and also music. Now adds a "new" story without any sense and blah! a bad trailer com on! i dont feel exited... added and deleted maps like a CTRL+ALT+SUPR or reset a OS... even worst... added elementals and then.. deleted without any story behind to be replace by the cuddly toy party (tranformations) that is a pain in the * of every player. You take katalam back with a ridiculous restriction timer.... and also mixed to have unbalanced servers playing on it... in one hand... the players of katalam that sometimes feel like steroids users (before Siel-Beritra) and the average players of danaria (before: Tiamat-Israphel-Karhun). The average of players (not the top players) runs aways when u find a katalam group.. so sometimes is a double pain been there. Then we have 7 sieges per night (midnight)... in 1 hour, to join to 2 of them we need a stupid title that need to be taken every 7 days... have u ever notice that katalam, danaria sieges are never taken? is the same trouble you had with Kaldor remember? A empty map with a siege inside that is not interesting to take... makes sense? So every time u repeat the same shit because u loose creativity and the way to make ur customers happy... sorry someone has to said that.

GMs policies against the unfair play. Is well known that some users (most of them tops) uses non legal software to get advantages in the speed they move, the kinah they get from bots, and other known issues. Unfortunatly, the staff of NCSoft always say: "will investigate the reported characters. As our investigation takes time to unsure that we provide the proper sanctions if found guilty. I have to remind you that we do not provide any information about the results and findings of our investigation due to security and private reasons." The funny situation is that this dudes continue playing without any problem, when we show how dirty the hands are, just wash ur hands with "For privacy reasons, we are not able to provide specific information about what action is taken against reported players." After been all this years... ask me, if i believe in GMs? NO! The behavior of the team against this no-legal players showed in the time that they forgive non-fair players and specially if they are p2w customers... we have many examples to show if want. At the end, everythink is well known by the community (who is perma banned, and then unbanned... who is forgived because is p2w player) surprised?

When we needed technical support because aion were crashing... the fault were from the computer/internet of the customer first... never took time to investigate that ur game is crashing! Is more effective to ask another user most of the times, so the support in this is useless (also in payment issues).

BCM is near an armed assault. This is not only NA community... actually you have users from the whole continent, i had been paying prestige from many many years and i stoped, why? in my country gaming is not a priority, and this game became more and more p2w.. and expensive.

And i can follow giving more and more reasons to stop paying a prestige this month, at the end is a pile of reasons u got per many many months.

@NCSoft employees (all), wants to stop crying u have a red number community?, at the end is ur fault. Wants more money? Read above... and stop thinking ur customers are a money machines instead thinking humans that are trying to find a way to get fun... or quit. A healthy community brings alot of money alone... if you are in red numbers, something is really wrong...

For the community, i wish u patiente, resilence and luck... with this employees in NCSoft you will need it, and i hope... i really hope they finally learn how to use the brain wisely, at the end... the aion project was really nice before 5.0 version, is sadness.

AGREED

CUANDO NO TIENEN IDEA DEL JUEGO, LO HAN ABANDONADO Y SOLO ESTÁS INTERESADO EN GANAR MÁS DINERO SIN VENEFICIAR AL JUGADOR, DEBEN DESPEDIR A ESTAS PERSONAS DURANTE 5 AÑOS QUE HAN MATADO A AION  Y NO POR LA COMUNIDAD SI NO ES POR LAS PERSONAS DE NCSOFT  ALGUN DIA VOLVERÁ AION 

5 hours ago, Itzmin-DN said:

There wont be any game engine change, people should have dropped that idea long ago, its too much work, time and money for this game, aion is alive because theres still "really  dedicated" players that spend a lot of money on it, there is a reason why this game went from sub to f2p lol. 

Content wise, Aion looks just like GW2, its just maintenance and some stuff here and there not much to see either. 

GMs and community managing in general is a joke.

There wont be any real technical support for the same reason there wont be any game engine change.

BCM is what is keeping this game alive, NCSoft will NEVER, NEVER change anything related to it looking to help f2p players making this game more fair, because f2p players is not the people that NCSoft is catering to, BCM is the reason this game is alive, the second this game stops being profitable they will just pull the plug, this project is way too old to do anything to "save" it, because now its too much of a hassle to do anything about it. No advisor would tell NC corporates to invest in making this game good again to make players comeback and spend money on it in a healthy way, they would advise to shut down and put money on a fresh project that has no stigmas attached to it (pun intended).

TBH this game at this moment is just like GW2, enjoy what you have and have all the fun that you can, if you are not having fun just leave, because things are not going to change. 

@Vasilios-KTAll we see from your reply is "paying players are suckers for paying NC, NC should keep milking them for cash but make everything dedicated to free players".

The end game is the same for everyone. Until there's gear that's for sale exclusively and unobtainable by any other means, then nothing is "pay to win". There's only potentially "pay to fast track" if there's even that due to RNG. If you're advocating making paying players to grind like free players, expect the game to close down, we pay to avoid the grind.

In any case, very good they added the legendary transform bundle for BCC. Although find it patently ludicrous they also decided to give 1 "free" key to unlock a box that costs 9800 event coins when it seems like the maximum intake of coins is less than 100 a day.

Luna remains the best example although the recent ice cream event was certainly one where having a bot army of alts would have helped tremendously (you can thank NC for omitting the auto hunting Korea has). Nothing we could have paid to get there, all grind.

@Valedia-DN

Free players are worth very little to be perfectly frank, in fact in some cases they end up driving away paying players. Reference Aion when it was a sub model where effectively everyone was a paying player, only some had more time than others (free players) who grinded "twinks" to troll/grief entire servers until entire servers emptied of players who were sick of being killed ad infinitum. The actions of a handful of morons effectively killed the sub model and turned this game F2P.

Reference today where some players actually have ultimate transforms and or max gear or both without ever paying a dime if RNG said so (other than buying the account if they did). These same players go around trolling everyone they can again, to the extent of making people quit if it's sufficiently harassing. Plenty of max geared players obtained their gear without spending as the game allows it, especially if you have a group to play with. These same players cause tremendous damage to potential customers who are easily turned away from the game given it's extremely punishing without gear and you cannot "pay" to even the odds.

To continue:

One should realize that most "end game" players are in fact free players and not paying players (maybe they'll buy prestige and that's it). They have their gear, they have their skills, there's nothing they need anymore. New update, unless it's a complete overhaul, these players remain "free players" as the edge they have is infinite compared to the rest. These are the same players who run around in max groups killing players new and old alike for their fun. Reference this back to the old Aion days when parties of "twinks" would do the same leading to new and old players to simply quit. Gear changes didn't affect them due to their head start on time.

Now for the sake of discussion say we were a new player, had $10k to spend on this game from nothing, new character. So play, get to 80, try to get gear, get repeatedly killed by the aforementioned groups, see if there's any way to fast track a way to even the odds to realize there's no way at all. Example, to make a DT set, you need g-crystals, you need etium, you need fragments and most of all you need close to 100m AP - none of these can be simply purchased. What you can buy, are enchantment stones and transforms which don't matter if you have zero gear.

Why keep playing? Okay, maybe would buy an account instead with max everything to play - but this is profit NC loses on, not to mention a violation of the TOS. Other than that, why bother? Just quit. You're playing the game to be farmed by someone else.

In the current state of the game, having pay to win players is actually a positive thing as it offsets the existing max geared players with potential new players who can challenge them so long as they're willing to spend. As everyone's gear at end game is the same, once said end game is reached - grinded for or purchased - it's an even playing field.

On 8/19/2020 at 9:12 AM, Dunn-KT said:

No advisor would tell NC corporates to invest in making this game good again to make players comeback and spend money on it in a healthy way, they would advise to shut down and put money on a fresh project that has no stigmas attached to it (pun intended).

That fresh project is Aion 2 the mobile successor to Aion. It will do more $'s in a single month than Aion has made world wide in the past 3 years. 

The new transforms are really cool but so expensive to get there is no point trying.  You'll either spent money and get it and be angry about how much you spent, or you'll spend money and never get the xform you want.  IT's a shame such a neat feature has been ruined by how expensive it is to get.

In Korea is rlly different... If u spent money and getting nohting in return theres a politicy for that... Here on NA they dont do nothing about that.. The RNG is reaallllyyyyyyyyyy sux...

i spent alot of money...is rlly rare i get something in return... My last case is that..more then 1500 U$ spent...total i  guess 1900 only on this new "event"... Andi got nothing in return... Its rlly weird... Bc all the combine only give old transformations... And ancients combine never pass to legendary.

I have friend farmed 3 months of Transformations more then 1k of contracts... 70+ ancients 6 + legendary... With combine ancient he got nothing Lgendary...And legendary nothing new... I mean we spent for money for win something in return same with Farm...

About PF HARD MOD... we doing it every weekly like 10 times.. and never drop nothing too...

What they want from US... The game is being sux each day... And the problem they dont care... How the game want ppls spent money for getting nothing...

>:(>:(

1 hour ago, ThunderSpank-KT said:

In Korea is rlly different... If u spent money and getting nohting in return theres a politicy for that... Here on NA they dont do nothing about that.. The RNG is reaallllyyyyyyyyyy sux...

i spent alot of money...is rlly rare i get something in return... My last case is that..more then 1500 U$ spent...total i  guess 1900 only on this new "event"... Andi got nothing in return... Its rlly weird... Bc all the combine only give old transformations... And ancients combine never pass to legendary.

I have friend farmed 3 months of Transformations more then 1k of contracts... 70+ ancients 6 + legendary... With combine ancient he got nothing Lgendary...And legendary nothing new... I mean we spent for money for win something in return same with Farm...

About PF HARD MOD... we doing it every weekly like 10 times.. and never drop nothing too...

What they want from US... The game is being sux each day... And the problem they dont care... How the game want ppls spent money for getting nothing...

About the transformations, I agree. The rates are so low. We need higher rates, and more opportunists to get them. I am completly f2p, I cant spend that amount of money on the game, and I shouldnt be effected by that. Right now NCsoft is effecting both p2w and f2p players with the rates though. And maybe this will be like the stigmas where they increase the combination rate when its like ancient and higher, later on. But who knows.

But about hard mode instances, I think theyre fine. I know its been said that theres like a 20% drop rate? Do I believe it? No, not entirely. But we do have to remember, this is an MMO. And aion is very grindy, its not a surprise that we have to run PFHM like 10-15 times for 1 drop. I do agree with it though, its made to be a grind. It wouldnt be that fun if there was a high drop rate for the accs in PFHM and IDDHM. Once you have everything done, theres not much excitement (at least in pve instances). Like it took me 7-8 runs to get my bracelet from IDD, and now that ive got it... I highly doubt ill ever step foot into IDD unless im planning on doing the 2nd boss. But, while doing the runs it was fun. Even though its one of the buggiest, and heart racing places in the game.

2 hours ago, ThunderSpank-KT said:

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

About the transformations, I agree. The rates are so low. We need higher rates, and more opportunists to get them. I am completly f2p, I cant spend that amount of money on the game, and I shouldnt be effected by that. Right now NCsoft is effecting both p2w and f2p players with the rates though. And maybe this will be like the stigmas where they increase the combination rate when its like ancient and higher, later on. But who knows.

But about hard mode instances, I think theyre fine. I know its been said that theres like a 20% drop rate? Do I believe it? No, not entirely. But we do have to remember, this is an MMO. And aion is very grindy, its not a surprise that we have to run PFHM like 10-15 times for 1 drop. I do agree with it though, its made to be a grind. It wouldnt be that fun if there was a high drop rate for the accs in PFHM and IDDHM. Once you have everything done, theres not much excitement (at least in pve instances). Like it took me 7-8 runs to get my bracelet from IDD, and now that ive got it... I highly doubt ill ever step foot into IDD unless im planning on doing the 2nd boss. But, while doing the runs it was fun. Even though its one of the buggiest, and heart racing places in the game.

I'm agree about the transformations.. The rates are really very low, you @Kibbelz should increase rate more a bit!! I just combined 6 ancient transformations and I got nothing I meant I never get legendary transformation after it! 
And increase rate more on enchantment for gear! I can't believe..  is that joke? I just bought 3 ultimate pve stones and enchanted to my some gear with it but all failed and 3 gone! ? ?? Nothing!.. 

18 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The chance to get ultimate from combining 2x is close to 2,75% and with 6x legendaries is 13,75%.

...also this video could have been 2 minutes long instead.

I know theyre different, but i combined like 20 normal by doing just 2x and got about 2-3 Greaters. I combined 30 6x and got about 1-2 Greaters. its a lower chance, but you have more chances to get the upgrade. If youre p2w and can buy 7000000 legendaries then maybe combining 6 is better, but if theres not a lot idk if combining 6 is worth it.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:16 PM, ThunderSpank-KT said:

I swear to God the rate in PFHM is like 5% in the past month or so lol. It seemed like I used to get earrings at least once per week, but now, blah. Like yesterday -- no earring, no ring, no belt. Nothing on any of the three bosses. And that's just the norm now, it feels like. :(

I'm sorry about this post but this is really a negative post  ;(

Sometimes I feel Aion,BnS and everything need to die because if they don't die the gaming skin casino won't stopped.
I know everyone liked Aion but NC needs to lose this one or future of MMO industrial will be forever doom.
If we keep supporting NC in this state the company won't be reformed and we will never get the game we liked back instead we will keep getting more hatred things in this game.
Because the best result to show NC is not the feedback but income.

I know I can't tell anyone to do anything because it's their money but if you loved Aion even once time please considering this :(

1 hour ago, Nalariel-KT said:

I'm sorry about this post but this is really a negative post  ;(

Sometimes I feel Aion,BnS and everything need to die because if they don't die the gaming skin casino won't stopped.
I know everyone liked Aion but NC needs to lose this one or future of MMO industrial will be forever doom.
If we keep supporting NC in this state the company won't be reformed and we will never get the game we liked back instead we will keep getting more hatred things in this game.
Because the best result to show NC is not the feedback but income.

I know I can't tell anyone to do anything because it's their money but if you loved Aion even once time please considering this :(

The thing is the post is not really all that negative. More constructive from your PoV not negative. This is where i think forums are always the worst setting for feedback because everyone is worried about being the "white knight" for not hating on the company. 

To me right now Aion and BnS are at the what i would call the kitchen nightmare stage of development. They are getting more than enough feedback to improve but their ignorance due to success in the mobile games as well as previous success in the MMORPG genre is making them ignore the basic changes they need to make. We need a Gordon Ramsey of the gaming world to set em straight LOL.

Thank you for understanding ^^

I do not want to destroy NC or anything I only want NC back off from what they doing.
I want a company that being loved by people because they made great games back.

Yes I do believed NC can be redeemed.
This may be destroyed Aion IP and everything I loved but future games can be reconstructed from lesson of Aion,BnS and other games.

I don't believed being OP and able to destroy everything in 2-3 seconds or tanking an army of enemies by soloing them is fun.
It's same as cheating in game you gotta ask yourself do you really having fun in a game that you never lose ? O.o

I would like to say this Loki and Kibbelz even some of my opinions changed over time but please don't stop trying to improving Aion condition please don't think it's futile from trying.
You gotta do it best everything you can maybe not all of us recognized that but some of us will and will keep supporting you guys on whatever future may come ^^

Archived