Feedback Update: Siege, Prestige, Transformations and Arena Compensation

Arctic

Nalariel  i agree with your post the moment i got to focus on 1 goal... perfectly said cuz ncsoft is trying to cater to new,current and veteran players and this is why nothing gets fixed and then you have these people on forums that just keep crying about fixes that hasnt happened yet...nalariel post just means to give people their options in every aspect...OPTIONS!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Transformations

This is an area where I personally expect a bit of discussion to take place, and to get things started the team is thinking of dropping the price on white transformation contracts on the Gold Sand Traders, and adding a Green or above contract. This contract would have different costs associated with it, but we wanted to provide a better opportunity for newer players to gain access to low/mid-tier transformation contracts.

For more advanced players, we saw interesting requests to expand availability of Ultimate Transform Potions. We're intrigued by this, but we want to be careful to address the pain point without hurting the appeal of unlocking transformations. It’s a complex topic, so we’re going to take some time to think about it, and follow up in a future post with some ideas to discuss.

All other topics had great open communication.

The thing about Transformation's is that the topic is not complex at all i can sum it up for you in a single picture.

unknown.png

A spending player gets +25m extra XP for every star they purchase. A player who buys the stars in-game through the in-game method receives negative 7x the amount it costs to buy the the Xp increasing item. 

This is current NCsoft logic. How are we meant to have a conversation about transformations when all NCsoft want to do is make in-game play-able features worth negative time?

Ncsoft/west have hurt the appeal of unlocking transformations based off how long it takes a player to obtain a single ultimate transformation let alone the fact that 2 more will be coming for a total of 4 ultimate transformations in the next patch. 

The only complex part about the transformation discussion is from the company side PoV since it is the company that are making the 1000s of $'s per Ultimate transformation contract made on the game.

@Kibbelz How are we meant to have a meaningful discussion about something when the complex part of it is from the developer's PoV and they refuse to acknowledge it? Not directing this at you as a person either kib so do not take it that way please it is directed at NCsoft developers not allowing Ncwest to really do what needs to be done for our region.

to get things started the team is thinking of dropping the price on white transformation contracts on the Gold Sand Traders, and adding a Green or above contract. This contract would have different costs associated with it, but we wanted to provide a better opportunity for newer players to gain access to low/mid-tier transformation contracts.

The theory behind this is fine and obviously with-out a doubt would be appreciated by everyone but what does this do for the game as a whole? Most new players will not even be earning enough to splurge 1m kinah on a white transformation contract let alone the more probable price of it being reduced to 8m.

We already have ways to get yellow contracts and purple contracts but it takes weeks or even months of trivial content that brings no enjoyment/satisfaction value to the game what so ever.

Thank you for agreed with me Valedia however I would like to express a few things about NC Korea currently doing.

-First I don't like implementation of auto farming at all I want to play not some AI doing works for me it's kinda ruin the purpose of MMORPG in my opinion.(Fun doesn't mean kill other faction and let your bot farm if your game have options to do something else to do)
-I really dislike direction of them doing with skills and stigma since 7.0 they destroyed freedom of  stigma choices for clerics by making buffs passive with negative effects.
If healing and dps in same time is the problem they could make it like AT's buff (the one that gives 500 mbs) and deactive giving cd to both skills 30 cd.It's much more forgiving than stupid passive imo :/ Anyway the best game is the game that gives freedom to players to whatever they like but not lawless only thing that should limited in game is player imagination.
-When they implemented skill changes of 6.0 I really like lower CD but now not really because it's boosted people with low ping super advantage because they will never run out of skills to spam and people just do nothing but spam.I rather them to increase damage and increase cd instead.
-100k damage/hp is a bigger problem than you think it telling everyone indirectly that this game is old and mess up.This issue needs to be deal with.
-Events must be something optional and help not requirement for you to progress or do something in game.The game itself must be good enough for everyone to progress and geared (As example 4.6 version since I can get everything without events yep p server :p)
-6.0 is recreation of 5.0 but instead grinding exp now you grinding gears skills and enchantments instead ;o
-Story progressing in 6.0+ is stupid 2 dragon lords fallen already yet Balaurs do nothing ? no one replacing them.The leader don't even care ? If I write the story I'll write something like Balaurs civil wars and divide into another 2 factions or they make new government or something and some elyos/asmo lords defected to opposite sides because their leaders methods ineffective they found hostile from citizens because they were former enemies.
-Because people can reached attack speed/cast speed capped with transform charging skills need to be modify especially gunner,AT.
-A lot of maps are needed with slow leveling because slow leveling = learning your classes but it doesn't mean people have to grind exp in same place over and over.They need to leveling but moving with new places and quests that reward them more than just exp (daevanion skills,stigma,skins you know something like that o_O)
-When you make players stronger it doesn't mean you have to make existing mobs stronger too it's just as bad as FF8 when you leveling the mobs getting strong with you too.
-Every new gear should be stronger than old one but only a bit not totally outclass like now o_O

Other problems such as kinah,tradable items,transform etc I think people mentioned them enough so I won't say about it :P

I know I repeated a couple old stuff but I think it's important so please don't mind ^^
Anyway I hope everyone will be happy and survive long enough until everyone got vaccine until then hang in there ;D

2 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

*KING CRIMSON*

First I wondering what's your current goal here ? Getting people back ? or getting new players or keep current players from leaving ? or just increasing income ?
I didn't say in these goals there're one that more important that others but I say you should focus on one goal right now instead doing it all ;o

*KING CRIMSON*

Kibbelz mentioned it last time in a comment:

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/7061-game-team-update-feedback-response/?do=findComment&comment=72699

19 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Transformations

This is an area where I personally expect a bit of discussion to take place, and to get things started the team is thinking of dropping the price on white transformation contracts on the Gold Sand Traders, and adding a Green or above contract. This contract would have different costs associated with it, but we wanted to provide a better opportunity for newer players to gain access to low/mid-tier transformation contracts.

For more advanced players, we saw interesting requests to expand availability of Ultimate Transform Potions. We're intrigued by this, but we want to be careful to address the pain point without hurting the appeal of unlocking transformations. It’s a complex topic, so we’re going to take some time to think about it, and follow up in a future post with some ideas to discuss.

The best solution (impossible, is just a dream) is give to all players, this item:

This should be delivery once per account at Level 80, and gives to anyone a chance to get a decent transformation each week.

[item: 188072472]

NFZ5SPO.pnghpgXZlm.png

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188072472/

With luck (RNG), a chance to get an Ultimate Transformation.

But come on, this real life, It will never happen.¬¬

again i do agree nalariel, but i do believe that when the players get stronger gears the mobs should get a lil stronger but drop better skins/items and not just make them stronger but drop the same old junk. Adding my 50cents in, id have to say that we have toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many different types of gear by name that isnt better than the other. aion should only have 1 pvp set and if not 1 but 2 pve set and thats it...remove all white and green transformation and consider giving us the option to pick between enchantment stones because even doing siege which is is part pvp and pve we should have the option to pick which reward stone we get and for the last time please add the option to pick between male or female transformation cuz as a ranger i have to say that all female ranger xforms are dumb...OPTIONS!

Prestige:

Prestige pass should come down in price. $15 US a month for absolutely nothing over free isn't worth it.

• +5% speed used to be worth it before transforms when max run scroll was 30%. Now with ultimate transforms you have players run as fast as mounts capping at 12.0. Thus, the lucky hand buff is now useless. +400 PVE attack is also insignificant and often times only means 400 or more DPS which again, is completely trivial in the current state of the game.
  • The prestige box is a joke, 20 coins? Crafting materials (1 at a time?!), guiding stones?! The box should give rewards equal to the weekly rewards from lugbug quest once a day for it to be even remotely valuable.
  • Prestige vendor is absurdly overpriced. You can spend an entire year gathering coins for... 1 ultimate stone. Slash prices by 75% for things to be more reasonable.

It's hard to justify subscribing for something that simply doesn't do anything or give any meaningful advantage.

Maybe make prestige buff function as an administrator buff, no soul sickness as mansions are impossible to find these days.

New player retention:

Guards need to be buffed across the board. Think of the balaur "super buff" that they sometimes give themselves in Demaha/PF, etc where they move at 20+ speed, attack for 10-20k damage an attack and attack 2 times a second. Guards should be dependable for players who can't fight to fall back to for protection. As they are, they run at 6 speed, legendary transforms can kite circles around them. They have poor accuracy so their debuffs are often resisted, they attack for 1-2k damage on a geared target. Effectively a single geared player can run into a group of guards, kill everyone then run out without even losing half his HP. This does not give a good impression to players who are trying to level or get some basic gear.

Alternatively new players could be given a custom set of gear that gives them the following buff as a set effect: +100000 PVP defense, -100000 PVP attack. Effectively, they could not be farmed by players for troll purposes but they could not abuse the "godmode" to participate in PVP due to them doing all of zero damage.

The "griefing problem" is specifically an NA thing per memory as Korea had to implement rift buffs back in the day due to NA players trolling new players to the point of depopulating entire servers. The new gearing system being streamlined makes it good for new players, however, when they're being stomped on while trying to get some basic gear over and over again - worse, when they're being farmed in the main towns with guards not being able to do a thing - player retention isn't going to happen.

Transforms:

Change the ancient contract in the 100 bundle for 6400 BCC to a legendary contract, change the 62 types into 50 types (so green and up). This alone would make the bundle somewhat worth buying.

While people like to talk about ultimate transforms, many players still have yet to catch up on legendary transforms - especially returning/new players. Offering an option for purchase makes this a viable route.

too tired at the moment but i agree with everything u said since i saw the word ulti transformation...they need to just put legendary contracts on the sand shop and obtainable from each and every event we get and please give us the option to pick between pvp and pve enchantment stones from any quest that gives them and siege...OPTIONS!

6 hours ago, Delessa-DN said:

Transforms:

Change the ancient contract in the 100 bundle for 6400 BCC to a legendary contract, change the 62 types into 50 types (so green and up). This alone would make the bundle somewhat worth buying.

While people like to talk about ultimate transforms, many players still have yet to catch up on legendary transforms - especially returning/new players. Offering an option for purchase makes this a viable route.

I agree with you.. it would be better if they change it! Or they should put legendary contract on BCM.. So I see the legendary contract is exists in Aion Europe Shop! ( @Loki @Kibbelz @Hime )
Because new 2 ultimate transformations are coming soon that's why we need get more legendary contract to fuse them to get one of ultimate transformations.. Plz  :/ 

just woke up n still have buggers in meh eye but i just had to respond to this post by saying i will agree with every post thats about ncsoft putting legendary contracts in each and every part of aion as in quest rewards, sand shop bcm and even bosses from instances on hard mode...NCSOFT WHY DONT YALL FOR ONCE IN YA LIFE STOP BEING CHEAP AND PROVIDE THE PLAYERBASE WITH SOME KINDA GOOD GREAT AND AWESOME INCENTIVE AS A SIGN OF APPRECIATION TO THE VETERAN PLAYERS CUZ WE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG DAMN TIME AND YALL NEED TO STOP ALL THE B.S... I MEAN DAMN YALL TOOK AWAY THE SCROLLS THAT (EVERYONE) HAD WITH THE PROMISE OF XFORMS BUT U CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT NOT EVERYONE IS RUNNING AS FAST,ATTACKING AS FAST AND SO ON BECAUSE YALL TOOK AWAY SOMETHING EVERYONE HAD AND JUST SAID F YOU TO THOSE THAT HAS GREEN ANCIENT AND POSSIBLY LEGENDARYS AND CONGRATS TO THOSE WITH ULTI AND YALL CANT SEE THIS BEING WRONG...

and in the name of the female goddess! please find some way to add the choice of female or male cuz female xforms for rangers is something aion can do without because i have a kromede legendary but i hate it so much that i use an ancient tartha krall instead simply for the attack animation and u will see the big difference if u test male and female...

russian,korean and other players has always received the better rewards and options so that means they spend a lot more money on ncsoft cuz they have more valid reasons to do so and thats why us in na do not get these options cuz we dont get these rewards like they do so we dont spend our money and thats what ncsoft is looking at but how about giving us reasons to spend...ncsoft need to learn how to make people wanna spend...honestly, ulti xforms should be giving to everyone as a replacement for taking away our scrolls.remove all the white green and ancient xforms and just leave the legendary and ulti's on the sand shop and bcm with a decent price tag and nothing stupid.

On 8/13/2020 at 0:33 AM, Revendreth-DN said:

Thank you for showed it to me I didn't check all of Kibbelz message because there're so many ^^

Anyway I have one concern if rebuilding will have enough time before NC decided to terminate Aion because https://kr.ncsoft.com/en/ir/irArchive/earningsRelease.do
Showing that we almost back to the lowest point that happened in 4Q19.

I don't know if it will be worth to fix this mess or we better start a new IP.
Bring back contents yes we must revive economy pre 6.0 back things where kinah and stuff tradable,people can actually making money from crafting I think luna beside skins crafting concept must be gone,Gold sand shop must be gone(Add them to crafting,drops or something),RNG with everything must be reduce greatly.

Sorry to discourage you Kibbelz but I don't think NCKorea will really have time and patient with non profiting project ;(
You must do something really quick at least get population back first.(The quickest way I can think right now is a new server that based on pre 6.0 Aion but with update from recent Aion :P)

Anyway I hope we will survive but if not I'm not regret that I played this game at least Kibbelz you gave me a hope :)

Prestige Pass Benefits

It’s been some time since we made any significant update to the Prestige Pass Merchant, and it’s been an area of feedback which we felt we could update on short notice. To address that, we will be lowering many prices across the board, and looking to offer better value for participants. We agreed that the current primary benefit was the buff/bonus instance entries, and wanted the Prestige Pass to feel more meaningful than that. Thanks for calling this area out.

Can you elaborate on the "lowering many prices across the board..."

price of the Prestige Pass on bcm?

price of the items inside Prestige Society Vending Machine using prestige coins?

please clarify. ty!

so now the main focus seem to be geared towards the players that spend money on this prestige pass,which might be percentage wise about 25 to35% of the player base,rather than focusing on the needs and wants  of the majority that will in fact be geared towards the prestige owners as well lol...

but never should have started that way as the game went from p2p to free to play so that in itself means ncsoft should add things in the bcm that would make the ones who dont believe in the prestige pass to still spend their money in items that make more sense...i just saw a lfg post that some one is trying to sell a ulti magic atk manastone +23 for 15mil with the chance of fail and i dont believe this price make sense. i think it should be 5mil or 3.5mil for a atk 23 ulti stone.

ncsoft,put ulti xforms,and all the weapon and armor skins going back from 4.0 and see how many players return and how live the game will become once again and not just on siege hour...but if thats not an option then just open up the account warehouse to store and trade everything cuz thats what the majority want...

On 8/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, Valedia-DN said:

ncsoft, would it kill yall to give each class a summon ability?

They would never introduce this, its unique to Spirit Master. A temp casually summoning someone..... that would be funny, but it doesnt play into the lore or stereotypes of a class. Now, an event item that can summon someone but with like a 2-3 hour cool down, now that I feel could be really nice. 

On 8/12/2020 at 11:02 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Prestige needs a total revamp since 6.0 everything is outdated.

1. Some renown affiliated things with prestige wouldn't hurt also, like a passive buff for FXP boost (similar to the nabaru fruit active buff) and some prestige pink quests for renown for all regions.

Very recently (I dont remember exactly when) but they actually did do this. If you have prestige currently and look at your benefits, all prestige members get 20% more renown from quests and ncps and all that good stuff. 

I dont know if you remember, but its like when song weavers used to have a summon portal to sanctum, but then they removed that since i guess you dont really see songweavers summoning portals with a harp. 

On 8/12/2020 at 1:18 PM, Nalariel-KT said:

Thank you for agreed with me Valedia however I would like to express a few things about NC Korea currently doing.

-First I don't like implementation of auto farming at all I want to play not some AI doing works for me it's kinda ruin the purpose of MMORPG in my opinion.(Fun doesn't mean kill other faction and let your bot farm if your game have options to do something else to do)
-I really dislike direction of them doing with skills and stigma since 7.0 they destroyed freedom of  stigma choices for clerics by making buffs passive with negative effects.
If healing and dps in same time is the problem they could make it like AT's buff (the one that gives 500 mbs) and deactive giving cd to both skills 30 cd.It's much more forgiving than stupid passive imo :/ Anyway the best game is the game that gives freedom to players to whatever they like but not lawless only thing that should limited in game is player imagination.
-When they implemented skill changes of 6.0 I really like lower CD but now not really because it's boosted people with low ping super advantage because they will never run out of skills to spam and people just do nothing but spam.I rather them to increase damage and increase cd instead.
-100k damage/hp is a bigger problem than you think it telling everyone indirectly that this game is old and mess up.This issue needs to be deal with.
-Events must be something optional and help not requirement for you to progress or do something in game.The game itself must be good enough for everyone to progress and geared (As example 4.6 version since I can get everything without events yep p server :p)
-6.0 is recreation of 5.0 but instead grinding exp now you grinding gears skills and enchantments instead ;o
-Story progressing in 6.0+ is stupid 2 dragon lords fallen already yet Balaurs do nothing ? no one replacing them.The leader don't even care ? If I write the story I'll write something like Balaurs civil wars and divide into another 2 factions or they make new government or something and some elyos/asmo lords defected to opposite sides because their leaders methods ineffective they found hostile from citizens because they were former enemies.
-Because people can reached attack speed/cast speed capped with transform charging skills need to be modify especially gunner,AT.
-A lot of maps are needed with slow leveling because slow leveling = learning your classes but it doesn't mean people have to grind exp in same place over and over.They need to leveling but moving with new places and quests that reward them more than just exp (daevanion skills,stigma,skins you know something like that o_O)
-When you make players stronger it doesn't mean you have to make existing mobs stronger too it's just as bad as FF8 when you leveling the mobs getting strong with you too.
-Every new gear should be stronger than old one but only a bit not totally outclass like now o_O

Other problems such as kinah,tradable items,transform etc I think people mentioned them enough so I won't say about it :P

I know I repeated a couple old stuff but I think it's important so please don't mind ^^
Anyway I hope everyone will be happy and survive long enough until everyone got vaccine until then hang in there ;D

I really do agree with you, but with the auto dps function... i think we sort of need that. I mean look at this event, people are spending HOURS farming up enough ice creams for 2 A rank minions, or one ancient contract whatever it is. I would love to just turn on auto farming and let my character go. I dont know if you saw, but its not even entirely like auto farming, you can only select 5-6 skills and your character will only use those 5-6 skills (at least thats how it was on EU).

I do think that the stigma changes maybe were meant to start a new era of meta in aion. Making clerics, song weavers and other classes pick whether they wanna be dps or heal spec or adding the limitations to restrict them to follow one path instead of another, and ultimately really benefiting the concept of main healing chanters and some new meta things which werent really that popular. I mean, maybe solo healing songweavers will be the next big thing. 

Having 100k Hp is really difficult, ive only seen a couple people with it (and keep in mind theyre fully buffed) and they were all temps. I can see how it would be an issue in pvp though, and I guess the amount of effort it takes to get to that 100k and how geared you need to be, it really makes it more so for end game pvp. 

Right now, no shade to NCsoft or anything, but I feel we need to get actually good events before we can start getting ones that are optional to players, and wont negatively impact someone if they miss it. The last couple of months of events werent even an option to some players, they were just competently impossible to participate in due to them not spending money on the game (which i am very much against). 

I feel this patch is a combination of both sort of, youve gotta farm up early game for the titan coin gear and sov gear and all of that and then late game youre farming for the dev skills and the stigmas and enchanting your gear.

Now the lore... i mean, cyngea is all i gotta say. Its went... back into the ocean? It might as well have grown legs and and summoned a portal to a whole other dimension. IDD/DD has been the end game instance like what 3, 4 times now?  I dont think were getting rid of beritra for a long time And, i dont hate that entirely. I mean, i love the armor set for it (well for everything but cloth... sigh).

I feel the max att and casting speed is fine, it is understandable. You would expect the primary casting classes to be able to hit max casting speed the easiest (sorcs and spirirt masters) All you need is a 19% book and viola. But for clerics and chanters, for healing at least, its reasonable. They can get good casting, but just not max without the ulti transform. Having a max cast speed healer may be a little broken if it can be obtained so easily. And for my chanter, Ive got Hamerun and like a poorly retuned staff and I hit max att on him. 

On 8/13/2020 at 6:17 AM, Nameer-KT said:

I agree with you.. it would be better if they change it! Or they should put legendary contract on BCM.. So I see the legendary contract is exists in Aion Europe Shop! ( @Loki @Kibbelz @Hime )
Because new 2 ultimate transformations are coming soon that's why we need get more legendary contract to fuse them to get one of ultimate transformations.. Plz  :/ 

I beg of them not to do this. By putting legendary contracts on the bcm its giving more benefits to the p2w players then it is the f2p players, again, making the divide between them even larger. Most p2w players have the ulti transform, but some of them dont have all the legendaries. And those legendaries give really good buffs and stats with the collection rewards. Like having 10 legendary type transforms (any of them) gives about 200 magical att, having 3 particular legendaries and 3 particular ancients gives another 171 magcal att, so a p2w player can spend like 200$ get 15 contracts (or whatever the price) score those 3 legendaries they need, not to mention get the 10 ones required for the other one, and they already have a 371 magical att boost from the f2w players, and theres much more with crit and HB and all of that. Not to mention the skills, which will give them benefits in instances like when facing Ereshkigal, Frigida, Beritra, while in crucible spire and even when pvping, 

p2w concept is only a bad thing if the price is way out the range of the working class man or woman, but im sure if they just set the price that can benefit all it wouldnt be such a bad idea...perhaps its time for everyone to talk about the price and not just decline the idea of it being put on the bcm...50 dollars for a legendary contract? i would pay 50 knowing i can get the xform i desire and not have to worry about rng of getting a green or ancient for the now regular contracts we have...have u ever opened more contracts than ucare to rememebr and got nothing but penguins? lol i know now that i hate penguins! i believe in pay to enjoy your game play and not pay to win at pvp because that is what p2w really means...pte=pay to enjoy the game and p2w=pay to win at pvp...

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

p2w concept is only a bad thing if the price is way out the range of the working class man or woman, but im sure if they just set the price that can benefit all it wouldnt be such a bad idea...perhaps its time for everyone to talk about the price and not just decline the idea of it being put on the bcm...50 dollars for a legendary contract? i would pay 50 knowing i can get the xform i desire and not have to worry about rng of getting a green or ancient for the now regular contracts we have...have u ever opened more contracts than ucare to rememebr and got nothing but penguins? lol i know now that i hate penguins! i believe in pay to enjoy your game play and not pay to win at pvp because that is what p2w really means...pte=pay to enjoy the game and p2w=pay to win at pvp...

Valedia, I get that and respect it completely. But theres some people who just cant pay for it. I dont spend money on the game. I personally cant shuck out these big bucks. Nor would I want to in a game, Ive grown up learning to work for what you get. I feel its truly unfair that someone could come in, lvl 1 the day 7.5 came out, get to lvl 80 spent 2k on stigmas, spend 1k on aetherforging for a weapon, and outdps me when ive been working on my set for months now. Not to mention, farming kinah is so difficult now that I cant even buy stigma enchants. Ive been trying to farm them just to get my stigmas to +9. And I know if I really hammered down and farmed them intensely, i could probably get a full set of advanced in 3-4-5 months. But, ive got school starting next month and I dont got time for that. I shouldnt have to completely give up my entire life to a game just to be able to grace the TIP of the ice burg when it comes to dps and getting close to the players that are p2w. But add these contracts to the bcm, and now you can add transforms on that list. If people are willing to spend 1k on a weapon, that wont even be on their best pve/pvp weapon once the next major patch comes (whether that be 7.6 or 8.0, I havent been keeping up with the sets) then why wouldnt they be willing to spend 1-2-3 grand on transformation contracts that are legendary. And like you said, if theyre 50$ each for a selection contract, (i understand that was just an example) then with 1000$ you can get 20 contracts from that. Thats 3 tries to combine 6 contracts for an ulti, and 2 extra left over which can either be combined or saved for a combination of 4 legendaries or 6. AND it goes back to what i said earlier, players can selectively pick their buffs and boosts from the transformation collections. I know that you may spend 50$ to get a few contracts to help you, but its the players that dont stop at a few, that buy enough contracts that they could give one to everyone on the server just so they can get the ulti transform or the collection benefit. And the new ulti transforms are also another reason. The Tiamat one gives 470 PvE att, and the Ereshikgal one gives 470 PvP att, now imagine putting these contracts on the bcm and now youve got all these p2w players running around with these transforms the day the contracts are released. 

Archived