7.5 Part 2 Update Coming on 8/19/2020

Vantheria-DN

Just now, Dark-DN said:

To farm cubics can you not read? You're an actual rat dont need dumb br's putting in stupid inputs. Go get max cubics in 10minutes im waiting

so u dont give a f about mark exp farm and titan coins u only want stupid cubics so thats a good reason to make mobs give 0 exp and 0 drop??? are u legit a retarded

5 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

what.. you know nothing ... they will nerf exp and loot from open world even with that auto farm system u will get almost 0 exp 

Good in theory but the reality is no one wants to farm anyways so even with nerfed XP players would still be getting 100% more exp than they are currently earning.

Just now, Zombiex-DN said:

so u dont give a f about mark exp farm and titan coins u only want stupid cubics so thats a good reason to make mobs give 0 exp and 0 drop??? are u legit a retarded

You know nothing is nerfed right in korea, you act like open world drops stuff right now?? Go do your farming and wasting your time for nothing right now

2 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Good in theory but the reality is no one wants to farm anyways so even with nerfed XP players would still be getting 100% more exp than they are currently earning.

the best thing they can do is, make that auto farm system and don't touch exp and drop rates ... at least not that hard .. u can dowload aion eu eas and set how is botting for 2 hours to get 0 exp marks and 10 titan coin fragments, even with that really ppl wants to see bots everywhere ?

31 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Can we get clarification on what you mean by game team? Knowing whether these changes are coming from Korea or from NCwest themselves will help our feedback.

Generally regions can request specific changes, since EU is getting this feature, I assume the NA game staff requested it be disabled.

1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

Generally regions can request specific changes, since EU is getting this feature, I assume the NA game staff requested it be disabled.

I assume they saw the complaints when the patch was new in Korea so they went like "nah, nyerk It, Lets disable It so people dont cry about bots"

8 minutes ago, Dark-DN said:

@Kibbelz sinces auto farm is disabled what is ncsofts solution for allowing players to obtain cubics? 

In the first feedback post Kibbelz shown that cubics are second place in priority, so maybe we will get some news about em.

Link for reference: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/7061-game-team-update-feedback-response/

15 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

the best thing they can do is, make that auto farm system and don't touch exp and drop rates ... at least not that hard .. u can dowload aion eu eas and set how is botting for 2 hours to get 0 exp marks and 10 titan coin fragments, even with that really ppl wants to see bots everywhere ?

The best thing they can do is not add the auto-farm system and make playing the game more rewarding. The fact that we are actually discussing what is best for the auto-hunt feature is the saddest point about the games problems in the first place. 

Play-able solutions is the key to repairing Aion. The entire game is filled with only long term goals and lacks short term achievements that are not mundane activities that bore people out of the game before they get to the enjoyable features.

DO NOT ADD THIS AUTO HUNTING BS IN THE GAME.

They finally got rid of the auto hunting bots and now u want to bring them back?

I know PLENTY of people who farm titan coins, xp marks and now the ice cream cones legit manual and if u bring this shit there's going to be people everywhere afk taking spots. LET PEOPLE PLAY and those who don't want to play there's auto hunting MMOs on rails for mobiles.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:52 PM, BBtwitch-KT said:

WHY WOULD U DISABLE A GAME FEATURE WHICH ALLOWS PLAYERS WHO DIDNT PLAY PREVIOUS PATCHES TO GAIN CUBICS AND CATCH UP? MAKES 0 SENSE TO DISABLE A FEATURE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO CATCH UP TO OLDER PLAYERS. NOT TO MENTION GETTING XP IS IMPOSSIBLE. @Kibbelz Can you go kill monsters in open world and tell me how many cubics you get in an hour then report to these degernates how much time it would take to manually try and farm cubics.

STOP CHANGING THINGS YOU THINK THAT HELP WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST COPY PASTE THINGS AND LEAVE IT AS IT IS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING FOR nyerkS SAKE

no change you have ever made since 6.2 has actually helped anyone what dont you get about that, your 20 luna retune is still 8x the price of what it should be? the nyerk is that the auto hunt is there for a reason to farm cubics, BOTS DONT nyerkING MATTER IN THIS GAME STOP IF THE GAME DEVELOPER ACTUALLY ADDED IT THEMSELVES??????????

On a pool of around 5500 mobs (Roughly 6 hours of grinding as a cleric), I got 3-6 of each platinum cubic, 8-20 of each silver and 12-34 of each bronze cubic.

This means that, as a cleric, with the gear and everything else I have, and my grinding method - it would take me roughly a week and a half of  6 hours per day to max out all of my cubics (excluding the unlucky platinum types that will be inevitably inbalanced).

Really not the worst experience.  Put on a tv show and run circles killing mobs.  It's actually augmented by the ice cream event, but that's over in a couple days.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:52 PM, BBtwitch-KT said:

WHY WOULD U DISABLE A GAME FEATURE WHICH ALLOWS PLAYERS WHO DIDNT PLAY PREVIOUS PATCHES TO GAIN CUBICS AND CATCH UP? MAKES 0 SENSE TO DISABLE A FEATURE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO CATCH UP TO OLDER PLAYERS. NOT TO MENTION GETTING XP IS IMPOSSIBLE. @Kibbelz Can you go kill monsters in open world and tell me how many cubics you get in an hour then report to these degernates how much time it would take to manually try and farm cubics.

STOP CHANGING THINGS YOU THINK THAT HELP WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST COPY PASTE THINGS AND LEAVE IT AS IT IS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING FOR nyerkS SAKE

no change you have ever made since 6.2 has actually helped anyone what dont you get about that, your 20 luna retune is still 8x the price of what it should be? the nyerk is that the auto hunt is there for a reason to farm cubics, BOTS DONT nyerkING MATTER IN THIS GAME STOP IF THE GAME DEVELOPER ACTUALLY ADDED IT THEMSELVES??????????

On a pool of around 5500 mobs (Roughly 6 hours of grinding as a cleric), I got 3-6 of each platinum cubic, 8-20 of each silver and 12-34 of each bronze cubic.

This means that, as a cleric, with the gear and everything else I have, and my grinding method - it would take me roughly a week and a half of  6 hours per day to max out all of my cubics (excluding the unlucky platinum types that will be inevitably inbalanced).

Really not the worst experience.  Put on a tv show and run circles killing mobs.  It's actually augmented by the ice cream event, but that's over in a couple days.

Archived