Jump to content
Forums

@Kibbelz Regarding New Siege System


Recommended Posts

Since we're basically getting a new system of how sieges are going to work can we get a reset on Pradeth Fortress buff? Elyos have had level 2 buff since the patch first came and it's only logical to reset all buffs around forts since the rewards and participation are going to be changed so there's no advantage to any faction  / server over another.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Idle-KT said:

Since we're basically getting a new system of how sieges are going to work can we get a reset on Pradeth Fortress buff? Elyos have had level 2 buff since the patch first came and it's only logical to reset all buffs around forts since the rewards and participation are going to be changed so there's no advantage to any faction  / server over another.

The buff self-fixing. People who don't have the fortress for enough time, get a buff. If they start getting it, they will lsoe the buff eventually.

No need to manually reset a buff, whent he buff is there for a reasona nd it auto-resets itself based on success in siege.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The buff self-fixing. People who don't have the fortress for enough time, get a buff. If they start getting it, they will lsoe the buff eventually.

No need to manually reset a buff, whent he buff is there for a reasona nd it auto-resets itself based on success in siege.

Reading is hard or you're just as clueless as I always thought you were

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The buff self-fixing. People who don't have the fortress for enough time, get a buff. If they start getting it, they will lsoe the buff eventually.

No need to manually reset a buff, whent he buff is there for a reasona nd it auto-resets itself based on success in siege.

That's not what he's saying. After the first 2 sieges of 7.5 pt 1, Asmos took Praedeth fort 2 times, Elyos never tried to take it back because we only wanted to farm GP via guards and gates. Pretty much the entirety of 7.5 pt 1 Elyos have had a lev 2 buff at Praedeth fort siege which we all just use mainly for all out PVP at this point. The OP is asking that the fort faction buffs get reset at the start of 7.5 pt 2, which is a fair request at the very least.

Edited by Malachyte-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

That's not what he's saying. After the first 2 sieges of 7.5 pt 1, Asmos took Praedeth fort 2 times, Elyos never tried to take it back because we only wanted to farm GP via guards and gates. Pretty much the entirety of 7.5 pt 1 Elyos have had a lev 2 buff at Praedeth fort siege which we all just use mainly for all out PVP at this point. The OP is asking that the fort faction buffs get reset at the start of 7.5 pt 2, which is a fair request at the very least.

So the elyos never took the fortress to keep a buff?

8 hours ago, Idle-KT said:

Reading is hard or you're just as clueless as I always thought you were

The way you wrote it is as if elyos have a perma level 2 buff whether they take the fortress or not. If this is the case then it is a bug, if the elyos are actively not taking the fortress in order to keep the buff, then it is working as intended.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So the elyos never took the fortress to keep a buff?

The way you wrote it is as if elyos have a perma level 2 buff whether they take the fortress or not. If this is the case then it is a bug, if the elyos are actively not taking the fortress in order to keep the buff, then it is working as intended.

Correction, the Elyos never took the fortress (Praedeth) to "lose" the buff- since the first very first 2 sieges of 7.5 pt 1, many many months ago.

To your second reply to Idle, he isn't complaining that the siege buff system isn't working as intended, it is, he is requesting that the buffs for the forts all get reset, especially Praedeth, at the start of 7.5 pt 2. He didn't infer either way that Elyos had a permanent buff. Technically we don't, the system is working fine, but factually we have, we just didn't want to take the fort because we prefer to farm guards and pvp. Small advantage, but still an advantage.  Afterall, if what you said was indeed the case then the forums would've been flooded long ago with "Elyos took Praedeth and still have Lv 2 siege buff" posts... come on man. Just admit that you misread it, apologize for your blunder or say, "my bad" and move on.

The forts were reset for 6.0, 6.7 (i think we skipped 6.5 entirely), 7.0, and 7.5 pt 1. Now that the siege system is being changed again (the GP gain system is) as it did in those other instances mentioned, the request to reset all fortress buffs is fair and maybe even an expectation at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

...

Then it is working as intended as I said in my first post. He asked something to his favor, which is EXACTLY what I understood.

 

On 15/8/2020 at 6:06 PM, Idle-KT said:

Since we're basically getting a new system of how sieges are going to work can we get a reset on Pradeth Fortress buff? Elyos have had level 2 buff since the patch first came and it's only logical to reset all buffs around forts since the rewards and participation are going to be changed so there's no advantage to any faction  / server over another.

3 hours ago, EmoCB-DN said:

Don't bother @Malachyte-KT trying to explain to @Archangelos-KT He thinks sorcs are bad when he's max geared so logic isnt going to work with him he's just bad.

My first post still applies, the guy is asking a favor that will benefit him.

Elyos are purposely not taking the fortress to have a buff, they are trading off the winning rewards for the buff and it is working as intended. They did this during every month GP reset back in the first days of the new system, so they would attack Lakrum fortress so they can get transforms for a whole week before Asmodians could have them. Then they could terrorize the Asmodians with transforms in open field while we still had non transformers yet.

It is called tactics, learn to play, gitgud and stop whining.

Seriously you guys are that bad and on top of that you call me names.

P.S. @EmO-KT you could have logged your main account to tr@sh talk to me. One more thing to your todo list: grow balls

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

if Asmos didn't show up to Pradeth, Elyos would take it.  There are enough clueless people who would just walk to the deity.

There's also enough clueless Asmo's who will say "wouldn't it be funny if we wipe them?" - these guys are also the people complaining about the buff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...