New BCM sales event

Arhangelos

aPPd90U.jpg

https://www.aiononline.com/news/store-update-august-2020

We need some clarification unless it was posted somewhere and I missed it (so excuse me for that)

I assume the Special Bundle which costs 2400 BCC must be 1 per account.

We also need a quote on the Contract Key and Minion Key.

If this info is posted somewhere, please link me to it, I must have missed it.

What do you need to be explained? Fork out $$$ and pay to win. They're crafting this game to cater to the rich and screw anyone that's not a top 1%. I wonder if they realize without the other 99% of us the game will die and no longer be fun even for the rich p2w players... 

49 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

What do you need to be explained? Fork out $$$ and pay to win. They're crafting this game to cater to the rich and screw anyone that's not a top 1%. I wonder if they realize without the other 99% of us the game will die and no longer be fun even for the rich p2w players... 

I mean with the keys being freebies and with no obvious BCM component announced that uses them...hopefully that'll be a f2p route to more frequent legendary transformations. Not getting my hopes up until we have confirmation of what they're for but...seems like a good sign that they're weekly/free/indefinite.

inb4 we need 50 of them to get one contract :(

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

5200 jesus christ o-o

But that is still cheaper than the 100$ it cost to get the legendaries during the previous event where many people got their ultimate transforms (the one with the 6x keys).

1 BCC costs 1.25US cents so 5200x = 65$ per legendary transform.

And if that 2,400BCC legendary transform is one per account, that means they practically got even the f2p people to get their first BCM purchase, because that is a legendary transform for 30$!

If only I could travel back in time and tell people in 6.2 to stop spending hundreds and thousands of $ hoping to get 1 legendary!

10 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

HELL YEAH YEEHAWWWWWW

tenor.gif

The sad thing is I TRIED TO GET OUT. I TRIED. I started playing Tera, and I really liked it! Playing a couple weeks, really getting into it, and then En Masse Entertainment posts a notice yesterday that their company is shutting down. They say support will continue elsewhere for Tera, but we all know how that will end.

Sadly, MMOs are just going the way of the dodo birds. They go massive p2w and then they die. It's depressing.

2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

HELL YEAH YEEHAWWWWWW

tenor.gif

The sad thing is I TRIED TO GET OUT. I TRIED. I started playing Tera, and I really liked it! Playing a couple weeks, really getting into it, and then En Masse Entertainment posts a notice yesterday that their company is shutting down. They say support will continue elsewhere for Tera, but we all know how that will end.

Sadly, MMOs are just going the way of the dodo birds. They go massive p2w and then they die. It's depressing.

RIP

That's a bummer. It seemed like it'd improved a lot from what it started as. Haven't played for a long time though.

This event, honestly is just horrible. But I will admit, if they are releasing legendary transforms to the BCM, this is how id want it to be. I mean, make them incredibly expensive so if you do get benefited from them then you gotta get a 2nd mortgage on your house. As for the key, i feel like somewhere or some how a box will drop. Maybe from an instance, a random drop from mobs, a npc, or maybe you just have to entirely sell your house for one box. And they can be opened with the keys? I feel like thats what I would assume it is. I mean, I was sort of expecting a p2w transform event. Theyre releasing the best ultimate transformations tomorrow, of course theyre gonna also release that with a p2w transfrom event, because people are about to spend 1000-2000$ on transformations just to try and get Tiamat and Ereshikgal. It sucks that when we get a decent event (the ice cream one), it doesnt last long enough for it to actually be good. But then at all times theres 2-3 p2w events running at the same time. 

21 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

This not a event, it's under the Sales tag. We don't even know what we're gonna get as a event, tomorrow after maintenance (IF we are). After all, Ice cream events ends tomorrow.

Well an "event" is something that is "happening" for a short time to boost or give exclusive items etc. So all the BCM sales were kinda called events, some had free items as well others had a combination of free and paid.

This is indeed an "event" since it is offering free items, paid items and exclusive limited time bonuses when successfully combining transformations to get ultimate.

All events usually include BCM additional sales, like when you have an instance event and BCM sells additional entry scrolls. This one is different.

It is a "BCM sales event"

Archived