Freebies changed to one-time only rather than weekly, why?

Brutallus-DN

Yesterday, a new post on the website showed up that said this:

unknown.png

And today it shows this:

unknown.png

I actually got pretty excited for these because it would be a way to get Transform Collections and actually have a real shot at getting Ultimate Transforms, as well as people getting S Minions faster.

Pretty disappointed.. 

My favorite part is the "Greater Runestone selection boxes" you get, considering greater isn't high enough grade to yield an Ultimate Transformation bonus, since they only come from the Prime's

Act quick and get your free bonus to old transforms you'll never use once you acquire an ultimate :o

Absolutely disgusting.. Good thing I didn't put any trust into that thread asking us about what changes we wanted for our version of Aion and got the aetherforging event and now this one. Another p2w event. Guess it's time for them to lose more players again.

It would be funny is if that "Key" is just another name for the Memory Shards, as it would still take 40 weeks get an extra Legendary Transform. What would possibly be wrong with giving players free Memory Shards every week, if anything it would encourage players to buy the Legendary Breath of Transform for 1600 Black Cloud Coins (and you need to buy 2) to get an extra Legendary.

The crazy thing is as many have said before these transformations have been around for over a year. Come off of it there will soon be as many ultimate transformers as there were original legendary and still such a small percentage only has one ultimate and many many that have none.  I get try top make a buck but come on. Bring back the monthly prestige rewards like before. I remember waiting for my one year anniversary so i can get the prestige reward. Doesn't even have to be game breaking things. A skin, pots, yada yada...

I really love how you guys actually give something  nice and gives some players hope, who don't have Kaisinel or Marchutan, but then the 2nd you see any hope in our eyes, you decide to kick us in the balls and laugh. Like come on, I know you said no more p2w events, but then you drop this? That actually is HELPFUL to the lot of players who do not have an ultimate transform. There are many many people running around in the game that have been on the verge of quitting because the gap between Kai and A leg transform is INSANE. Almost as insane as you guys run this company. Like seriously, ANY hope you guys try to give us you just crush, The luna retune, you said we would get that, then threw it into a later patch, and atm I don't even know if youve dropped an ETA on it, like even a LITTLE bit of information on the matter would be helpful "Oh we will get it to you in a later patch" So in 5 years? This is literally how this game dies, you milk us for any little amount of money you can get and rely on the p2w players to support your game. I play the game I enjoy it even with how its been run so bad, I'm on KT and the server stability is so bad that you guys let it go for a full day of us being able to not do anything, but you dont even mention "Oh we haven't figured out how to fix the server yet" Maybe hire someone who will actually do their job and fix the servers. Like I came back hearing of awesome events like a Daeva Race, But I have 0 clue what is even is, I bet you, if you WOULD hire someone to do the work,and  to actually help the players by giving us the original event, you would give hope to players. I was about to buy some Ncoin because I saw this event, but as soon as I saw you changed the event, I'm glad I didn't waste my money or time

. This game will be getting shut down very soon at the amount of players you are losing.

Really NcWest? You haven't even started this event and already you're back peddling and screwing it up... it's like when we set the bar as low as possible for you and then you decide to grab the bar and bury it into the ground even further just cause you can.... >.<

The only good event you have had this entire patch thus far was the icecream event, which was glitchy (Not all endgame bosses dropped it as listed on the event page) and you only let the event go for 2 weeks.  Right now several MMOs are going through major transitions and possible shutdowns and cause of that we have an influx of returning/new players. You would THINK you'd want to put your best foot forward and show these potential future/returning customers that this is the place they should call home for their gaming needs but yet you sabotage yourself with these shenanigans.... It's mind boggling 

this is disgusting.. the patch come tomorrow and you say that you want to make the game better yet you take away from all the free players... not even free players, ALL players in general and then you reward those who spends 1000$ on legendary contracts. How can you sit here and say one moment you want the game to be better, and then the next you implement a p2w aspect. AGAIN. We dont even have the patch notes yet, our servers are bugged, rng sucks, theres no viable way to get contracts.. theres all these issues and yet you find the time to make sure everything only benefits yourself. This crosses the line, how can I enjoy a game that isnt even willing to try and provide for all players. Why couldnt have you just kept it how it is and then added the p2w aspect. I dont get it... its ridiculous. And the fact you did it, and said NOTHING is even worse. 

6 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

That's their tactic now. Ignoring.

It must be really sad, to receive orders to be silent about things.

orders? really.. although id love to have faith in Kibbelz and Loki and Hime. Theyre CMs and Managers of the game. If they didnt want this change, im sure they could of spoken up about it and prevented it. Its easiest to keep quiet until everything goes away or calms down, I mean ask anyone whos been effected by cancel culture. 

So not only did NCsoft cheat us 2900 abyssal fragments for Shattered Abyssal Splinter they go on and do this. No wonder community relations are bad. Where is the generosity the goodness, more people will invest in the game if NCsoft invested more to us. Giving us 2 free transforms and 2 A grade minions will encourage us to spend more for BCM.

Archived