Forums

Freebies changed to one-time only rather than weekly, why?

Brutallus-DN

@Amiteahx-KT no it wasnt 2 free transforms and 2 free A grade minions. Its was one key EVERY SINGLE WEEK for each of them, that could open up a chest that I assume has a low chance to drop from mobs or bosses or something. 

But how can we be surprised? NCsoft hasnt shown any kindness toward players. Even those that spend godly amounts of money on the game. its never enough, you gotta spend more and more and more. I mean just make it a monthly subscription.... If i had to pay monthly to play aion, but was GUARANTEED this stuff would stop. Yeah id pay for it, id spend 20$ a month on it. 

I think they were always going to change it to one per account forever, but they wanted to apply a cushion to the blow of them adding legendary transforms to the bcm and encouraging people to buy them. By saying originally they would give it to us once a week, it made us seem like everything was fine. But I doubt they were planning on keeping that. Theyre only issue is that they changed it and someone noticed. 

oh yaaaaay were getting buffs, twice a week ... and event coins that they plan on keeping for future events. How does that help us? How do I know not to spend my coins now instead of later, this event doesnt seem to the THE WORST... but then again they didnt say the prices or rewards for the event coins. Hopefully they use this to help for the time being. But just like the ice cream event, they didnt say when it was ending. So it may end after 1-2 weeks

11 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

I could live with applying the same buff to all classes, but applying them in a rotating schedule to a single class at a time is just annoying and has not been well thought out at all. Not a good idea.

Don’t worry Rapier, when you get to the npc, you’ll find out that to get the buff you have to pay BCC to get it!

I do not care anymore about AION, I just play a few hours a week to relax and that is it.

Really how can I trust NCSoft anymore? I think they are just waiting the right moment to let AION go, the way they treat the players is unbelievable.

Pity because Aion was one of the best game I have ever played, well this is my own opinion. :)

Take care, ciao. :)

11 hours ago, awkward-DN said:

This is really sad, I almost broke out the wallet for this event but now I think I'll just wait a week until New World Beta opens up.

nyerk off.

Same,

Hyped for New World,

At this point, just give up guys, NC doesnt care about NA Aion anymore, you are just losing your time in a dead game.

Archived