Weekly Server Maintenance - August 19, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

There will be a planned server maintenance occurring from approximately 4am - 7:45am PT tomorrow, August 19th, to deploy the Shadows Over Balaurea Update Patch, as well as kickoff the Class Master Event and Shop Changes!

You can view our news articles related to this update at the links below:

Update Announcement: https://www.aiononline.com/news/shadows-over-balaurea-update

Store Update:  https://www.aiononline.com/news/store-update-august-2020

Class Master Event: https://www.aiononline.com/news/class-master-event

Official Patch Notes: https://www.aiononline.com/news/shadows-over-balaurea-update-patch-notes

We hope you enjoy this update to the game, and wish you Happy Hunting!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we really need another form of currency?  Blood marks (2 kinds+ fragements), titan coins (+fragments), gold ingots, prestige coins, battlefield coins, luna,  ceramium coins..  and of course there is kinah.  Im sure I missed some somewhere but come on =(

Decreased drop rate of ‘Titan coins’ and ‘Titan coin pieces’ of Inggison and Gelkmaros areas.

What? Why nerf the easiest way for people to get somewhat decent DPS gear? Slowing down gear progression? Slowing down manastone fastener obtention?  Who thought this would be a good idea?

5 minutes ago, Atheiah-DN said:

Decreased drop rate of ‘Titan coins’ and ‘Titan coin pieces’ of Inggison and Gelkmaros areas.

What? Why nerf the easiest way for people to get somewhat decent DPS gear? Slowing down gear progression? Slowing down manastone fastener obtention?  Who thought this would be a good idea?

Yeah this one elicited a "wtf" from me :/ I see no reason to nerf gear progression directed at new/returning players. Hopefully the named mob bundles will be unaffected but this change is a real nonsense one.

6 minutes ago, Atheiah-DN said:

@Kibbelz Since we aren't getting the auto hunting system we shouldn't get this nerf to drop rate/exp/etc on open world

3 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

Do we really need another form of currency?  Blood marks (2 kinds+ fragements), titan coins (+fragments), gold ingots, prestige coins, battlefield coins, luna,  ceramium coins..  and of course there is kinah.  Im sure I missed some somewhere but come on =(

genesiscrystals and stelium coins

...and various 'real' currencies if one is inclined to interact with the BCM for the stuff there that isn't free...for the free stuff, and if you don't already know, and i didn't until accidentally recently, with end of month approaching go grab your FREE Ancient/Legendary Breath of Transformations and you will have 2 of each to use for those daily Lugbug ancient and weekly legendary memory shards, assuming that is not nerfed in 40 minutes.

Thank you ncsoft for these changes...My one question is as follows, Do you guys think it would be possible to add an option/feature that would allow us to pick between female or male transformation? Try to realize that all female xforms for a ranger is not prefered by i wont say all but a large majority...

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

Your maintenance time frame really suck...

31 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

4am-745am pt, now put the time for est players...at least cyan was considerate enough to post it properly...

Dude, stop spamming forums with your bullshit, please. I been reading forums and always see you posting useless stuff and posting more than 1 time, I don't know why you didn't get ban yet, it's so annoying.

The Aetherforging event seems gone now, it was suppose to be running until September 2nd, i mean i still have Crafting requests on several chars that i was collecting to make the 60 craft, and now it seems gone and all that work with it as well. Care to comment?

The event begins Wednesday, July 29 and concludes after maintenance on September 2, so be sure to utilize its potential as soon as you can!

Minum Vault bugged, all npcs show the same error and we can not pass the doors. QQ
953b72e223c8569aaaf10717590a5299o.png

Aetherforge Masters Event: recipes are not there, it supposed to end on september 2nd. QQ

b8e57639b92fabfc128343a11680acdco.png

After hitting by mistake the play button from the auto-hunting feature that we supposely were not going to have I got dc and kept having this error message until repair file fix but still, I think you guys should know.
c7df21f2385a503aa3e2d9c0a26df81do.png

Archived