• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, HueBr-DN said:

Inggison renown is not reseted !

10 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

"Changed the Reputation Reward shop’s weekly reset time to noon every Monday."

I guess it will reset only then(?)

The renown XP doesn't get reduced, the shop's purchase limits now reset on mondays instead of wednesdays.

10 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

to fix that user error just end task in task manager but my question is why when i click that new support combat icon above the radar i get disconnected each time and that just meant both times i tried but not a 3rd yet...

It is not supposed to be there. Autohunting is causing the client to close.

Well its early days with this upgrade, still evaluating...

I've noticed changes to the Lugbug weekly which no longer has the "Obtain the Final Daily Reward 5 times" which was my final scrape through task to finish the weekly.

Now there is "Collect 200 Socket Stones" among other tweaks. Seems like Manastone Fasteners are now Socket Stones so if anyone could advise the best approach to get 200 of these per week I would very much appreciate it :)

Meanwhile as an aside, here is my upgrade first impression in a western 5-7-5 style haiku... maybe its time for a poetry competition ;):

cow in a desert
AION oasis not yet
eat myself more meat

Idk, but I've learned when it comes to aion I am optimistic  cuz with all the bad things I've seen since 2.5 I've never left for more than 30 days just so I can witness the changes of good or bad...honestly though I just would miss my characters too much to bare and its not like I can store them on a flash drive n migrate them to another game lol...

TY @Valedia-DN for reply, all I need to know is how to best get, 200 (previously manastone fasteners)/now as 200 socket stones, per week so i can scrape through the new Lugbug weekly tasks. Also think a Haiku comp might be some fun if NC NA or whoever masters those decisions were inclined.

Decreased drop rate of ‘Titan coins’ and ‘Titan coin pieces’ of Inggison and Gelkmaros areas.

@Kibbelz

Who was the supreme being who had the brilliant horrible idea of decreasing titan coin drop rate.

This is having a very negative impact. Players should not be hold back.

Please, check with @Hime if this item of the recent patch can be revised asap.

f46d6a343f8811023054389d118e51ea.jpg

59 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

TY @Valedia-DN for reply, all I need to know is how to best get, 200 (previously manastone fasteners)/now as 200 socket stones, per week so i can scrape through the new Lugbug weekly tasks. Also think a Haiku comp might be some fun if NC NA or whoever masters those decisions were inclined.

best way i cant say seeing as they decreased the amount of titan coins u can get to buy the gears/accessories and d/e them is what i did apart from breaking down my pvp gear since i dont care for pvp cuz pvp should always remain zoned/area and not open world as thats completely idiotic...I think Hime is on vacation and made the mistake of leaving this patch in the hands of beta testers and not real coders/writers or whomever does the upgrade/patches cuz this is very bad...SELL THE GAME RIGHTS TO SQUARE-ENIX SO THEY CAN FIX IT...

35 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

best way i cant say seeing as they decreased the amount of titan coins u can get to buy the gears/accessories and d/e them is what i did apart from breaking down my pvp gear since i dont care for pvp cuz pvp should always remain zoned/area and not open world as thats completely idiotic...I think Hime is on vacation and made the mistake of leaving this patch in the hands of beta testers and not real coders/writers or whomever does the upgrade/patches cuz this is very bad...SELL THE GAME RIGHTS TO SQUARE-ENIX SO THEY CAN FIX IT...

OR just play a Square enix game if you want square enix quality.

I play ff14 when im not playing aion and as stated b4 i just cant leave this game completely cuz believe it or not but aion is a game that ive played the longest but  i just wish they would actually give a hoot n fix the game or at best tell us what their intentions for the game really is about...it seems to me like ncsoft is mad at us for not giving them what they want, but they not considering the fact that perhaps its they who should give us what we want thus getting what they want in return...cash! i mean with all the feedback they asked us about in regards to things we want they gonna ignore all that and add a stupid npc that converts 10 titan coin pieces into 1 lol, are they mad lol

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

I play ff14 when im not playing aion and as stated b4 i just cant leave this game completely cuz believe it or not but aion is a game that ive played the longest but  i just wish they would actually give a hoot n fix the game or at best tell us what their intentions for the game really is about...

I mean they do not even know their own intentions in the first place aside from if they want to keep it open then they need to continue to make money from it. Aion has gone through so many changes to the point where they probably use the title as a testing product for future releases.

Take 5.0's infinite enchanting system. That system is dumb AF 6.0's trailer stated no more unlimited enchanting and what did they do. They tried to bring it back with the paragon gear only to have to cap it at 15 which they will eventually make infinite again when they need more dollarydoos. The fact they tried to bring back a system that they got rid of because it was probably one of the top 3 problems people had with 5.0 shows their intentions with Aion as a product. That intention is 0 shugo's given.

If that does not show you the intentions of Aion as a product then even if NCwest/soft came out and told you their intentions for the game you would not believe them anyways.

i will try n hold out until this winter/spring or if possible next summer  to see where it goes and if the valedia is not happy then the valedia will have to make a final choice and im not leaning towards that decision but i need a game to grab,caress and just make me continue to love it...aion has my heart but final fantasy 14 has my credit card linked...

5 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

Seems like Manastone Fasteners are now Socket Stones so if anyone could advise the best approach to get 200 of these per week I would very much appreciate it :)

This is actually a really easy one. Just disenchant a few pieces of ancient/legendary gear that you get from instances. Or you can buy genesis crystal/titan coin gear and disenchant those.

11 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This is actually a really easy one. Just disenchant a few pieces of ancient/legendary gear that you get from instances. Or you can buy genesis crystal/titan coin gear and disenchant those.

TY Vantheria...it's day one on this patch and very late night for me (01:30) & i'm a bit perplexed with it all...i'll give that a go & see...probably the crystal/titan option as my guild dissolved a while a go and i have no exposure with a lot of instances...mostly solo pve with my other account buddy when needed for party.

btw from some early comments i noticed, today i have got the soft ice cones dropping from Herelym Mine and when I checked in Sanctum the NPC was still there...but I cashed out my paltry max 19 cones because the communication from NC mostly on that/this event were crap...

...can't you NC guys multitask an event and upgrade holistically...its not like you were not asked on the forums multiple times when the event finished...and even if you did respond with an update why should I have to check/trawl those forum posts every day to maybe  find out with all the un-moderated misinformation to sift through. blah

also they need to fix this new tutorial quest cuz i believe its tied to the combat support thingy and when i click play i get d/c every time...and as for the ice cream event i was told on here it was gone but it never hurt to go check and when i realized i was still getting the drop in hm mine i took a bee line to the npc and boom my cleric has viola lol...

Decreased drop rate of ‘Titan coins’ and ‘Titan coin pieces’ of Inggison and Gelkmaros areas.

But why tho?

@Kibbelz We asked for more drops not less. *swats your nose*

Added an NPC (Combinerunerk) that can combine Titan Coin Pieces into Titan Coins to Inggison and Gelkmaros.

Why does he even exist? Unless you're going to change the rate so he offers a discount he is literally useless. I can double-click the stack of fragments in my cube and it combines them 10/1 without having to run back to the fort.

9 minutes ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

But why tho?

@Kibbelz We asked for more drops not less. *swats your nose*

Why does he even exist? Unless you're going to change the rate so he offers a discount he is literally useless. I can double-click the stack of fragments in my cube and it combines them 10/1 without having to run back to the fort.

unknown.png

On 19/08/2020 at 14:45, Unbuff-DN said:

"Mudou o horário de redefinição semanal da loja de Recompensa de Reputação para meio-dia todas as segundas-feiras."

Acho que só será reiniciado (?)

Yes, but reward them for the reputation of gelk, lakrum, demaha and kata reset yesterday, only the ings that did not reset !

Archived