Weekly Server Maintenance - August 19, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? A semi bigger update and you guys couldn’t even bother to update costumes on BCM? It was one of the things people voted they cared a lot about and definitely would make you guys some profit but here’s NcSoft still being lazy and not caring D:

Ugh that silence after so many mess ups again... Some things seem just not to change. Why launch an update if you keep breaking things?! Not the first time. Even simple things as posting the patch notes turned out messy af, but lucky that most of us were already familiar with the new update and the KR patch notes. The joke is on you for posting such a mess. >.>

@Kibbelz  Just want you to know the new class changes are absolutely horrible....are ncsoft dev's 4 years old? why is there an npc to combine titan coin peice's this is the dumbest update since...well its just dumb!!!!!

patch notes are rubbish, game dev's are forcing you to play a glady or sin or cleric!!!

Literally why be the only game in the world with AT,Gunner,Songweaver,Painter and custom classes that have no chance against the regular classes of all other mmorpg's!

Highly likely that lots of people will quit this patch!!!!

GL ncsoft your game dies 2020-2021!

2 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

also why in the hell did yall nerf clerics? 3 second cd to 12 seconds, are yall mad? go do an e-maint and at least make it 6 seconds n not this idiotic 12 bs...fools!

im telling you they are ruining the classes and the game in general!!!

its becuase of pve def and atk boost items without get a higher base stats!

its a new gear thing with most gear right now!

you will still have a higher pve def and atk with your sov as long as full +15!

its becuase of +15 boost otherwise the new gear have a higher base stats!

and thanks btw for the great rating^^!!!

18 hours ago, Atheiah-DN said:

Decreased drop rate of ‘Titan coins’ and ‘Titan coin pieces’ of Inggison and Gelkmaros areas.

What? Why nerf the easiest way for people to get somewhat decent DPS gear? Slowing down gear progression? Slowing down manastone fastener obtention?  Who thought this would be a good idea?

Okay, I'll give it up!

I cannot believe this is happening again. Every time I try to get something nice, that it takes patience and a long time they stop it and change, WHY???

I started the Pandora quests and I could not continue doing the quests because it was deleted, now the titan coins, which I do collect solo because players are doing better things and have no need of any of them.

So now, I do not care anymore I have had enough, INCSoft can go (rude word) it self I'm out of here. >:( 

4 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

i dont even want to know how to agrue with u on this clear clear fact that they are destroying a what was once a great game and where are the 1 free legendary contract to go with the stupid key?

I can answer this and someone can correct me if I am wrong. There is a npc in Ing. It is one of the bosses from lower Steel Rake. The fat Cat lady that is usually at the bar. She has items you can buy with the new event currency. The key is used on the legendary contract on the tab marked 10,000 with an arrow pointing down meaning items costing below 10k. Here is the information we weren't told. You have to use that key to unlock that legendary contract but by the looks of it you still need 9800 event coins as well. I swear when things get bad on this game, they get even more worse. I think I have to estimate how many coins we can get in a day but it's still apparent you should be throwing money at the bcm.

11 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

its becuase of pve def and atk boost items without get a higher base stats!

its a new gear thing with most gear right now!

you will still have a higher pve def and atk with your sov as long as full +15!

its becuase of +15 boost otherwise the new gear have a higher base stats!

and thanks btw for the great rating^^!!!

should i keep the sov accessories box then Arkaida? it will take 5 to 8 years to +15 it though

lol hahahaha thats all i have to say!!!!

it depends on if you rely on that pve defense stack or not from the rest of your gear though btw!

if you rely on that defense stack from the rest of your gear then yes keep it!

if you do not rely on it and you rely on base stats for most of your pve gear then no dont keep it!

like i said it depends on your gear build!

if you have full DT +15 its the best in the game and if you have full sov +15 its the best in the game otherwise you want to try to get PFHM acc or red kata for base stats for acc!

if your using tranquil/lakrum/inggison red gear its all base stats and sov and DT are still better if your full +15! red kata acc and gear are actually better then both lakrum/inggison gear, you can subtitute the red kata acc for just about any pve/pvp acc from either lakrum or inggidon for either pve or pvp cuss its base stats without the boost!

WB drops are good too! paragon weapons or any pve acc from instance drops will be better then lakrum or inggision as well, look at your guide in your profile set!

i've seen the guide and know about them but i just wasnt sure if pve stat was still a thing and i do have the sov set  and i do love a set so i think i might just get the sov just to keep the family together...if u had to answer, which would u think is best pve or base gear stats? and i dont care for pvp at all...but i was concerned more about the base stats though lol

Archived