Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 19, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the weekly 200 socket stones i have found another method but there are bugs that I'll report on the known issues space but FYI...

The 1-3 Ing Renown Reward Officer Lindos in Ing now has at level 3, x3 socket stone bundles per week but if you make the mistake of first buyingand unpacking a socket stone box from the GST for 120 stones (I haven't tried not unpacking it first) then it unkindly is grayed out with Lindos with the message the purchase limit is exceeded. I expect similar in Gelk.

Also the Leibo's Protection from Lindos for  another weekly is grayed out whether or not I purchase one from the Larkum equivalent NPC Shekter that is now also located in Ing instead of Larkum since patch. Previously I could purchase 1 in Larkum and 1 in Ing and complete the quest.

Now I cannot complete my weekly. Thanks NC! 

For the weekly 200 socket stones i have found another method but there are bugs that I'll report on the known issues space but FYI...

Ignore this section below please...it may relate to the change of reset from Wednesday to Monday so I'll just have to wait and see..

The 1-3 Ing Renown Reward Officer Lindos in Ing now has at level 3, x3 socket stone bundles per week but if you make the mistake of first buyingand unpacking a socket stone box from the GST for 120 stones (I haven't tried not unpacking it first) then it unkindly is grayed out with Lindos with the message the purchase limit is exceeded. I expect similar in Gelk.

Also the Leibo's Protection from Lindos for  another weekly is grayed out whether or not I purchase one from the Larkum equivalent NPC Shekter that is now also located in Ing instead of Larkum since patch. Previously I could purchase 1 in Larkum and 1 in Ing and complete the quest.

Now I cannot complete my weekly. Thanks NC! 

skythee with love in the regards of what the hell is wrong with you im gonna punch because you're going about getting these socket stones a more complicated way when running instances and even doing the titan coin farm and genesis crystal in lakrum  will get you mats to buy legendary/ulti gears and break them down...gonna head in the shower cuz i smell like wet water lol...

TY both of  u V's ;) i just didn't know what i didn't know...i'll go try the LUT my Saturday tomorrow or Sunday probably as way too late here in Sydney now and see how skythee (ranger)/skyppee(sin)/skinky/skanky (vandals) go...the main reason I just wanted to get the stones by purchase was for a quick tick on the list so its not a last day scramble on day 7 for these 4 chars I hope to move forward each night/week. Getting Lakrum crystal gear to break down should not be a problem for any of us, just never thought to do it or could do it..used to do so with the ancient nighthaze stuff but that's no longer here..anyway again many thanks for the tips :)

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

It seems some ppl in aion believes that you have to say need on class specific ulti gear drop

I mean considering this ultimate armor has been out for a year, yeah, I'd say most people have their gear by now. If you are that far behind, you probably need to call it out.

i have my full sov set and if im in an instance and any piece drop for my class, no one but the owner of that gear has the right to say ffa  or roll on it because it automatically goes to the specific class or is this where ur telling me they get to decide who make kinah or mats off some ones gear Vantheria? all i see is wanna be gamers that does not understand what gamer ethics or codes are...now this si where y'all say valedia its not that serious, but i guess its that serious for them to steal people's shit though right...

you think ncsoft would make it so that no other class wouldnt be able to roll on high end gears thats not for their class as ive mentioned several times b4 but no that doesnt make sense i suppose but rather leave it up to these greedy players to do as they wish...

55 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

i have my full sov set and if im in an instance and any piece drop for my class, no one but the owner of that gear has the right to say ffa  or roll on it because it automatically goes to the specific class or is this where ur telling me they get to decide who make kinah or mats off some ones gear Vantheria? all i see is wanna be gamers that does not understand what gamer ethics or codes are...now this si where y'all say valedia its not that serious, but i guess its that serious for them to steal people's shit though right...

I'm guessing you probably don't get invited to very many groups.

On 21/8/2020 at 11:23 PM, Valedia-DN said:

It makes no sense people enter in those instances and do not pre-declare the rules. If you go with people you never been there, make your statement beforehand and save your hustle.

For example in our static groups what we would do is give the person the item they needed first as priority (obviously), then if there was ffa items we asked if anyone needed it for alts (because selling an ultimate armor piece for 9m wasn't worth it, or breaking it for fasteners that we all had a ton of). And then if we wanted to sell loot rights or give it to a friend outside or ffa, we would do that. We never had a class roll for ffa items because we thought it wasn't "fair" for the whole group to get an item that you already have but you take it because it writes your class in there... BUT that was our group and our policy which we already knew beforehand.

18 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

kotonshura and yeosha something from the movie legion just came and literally kill steal captain barikuda in demaha while i was there first and they never tryied to add me to their duo party...this is what the movie legion members do now i see?

The loot belong to the person that does the most dmg. starting first gives you an advantage and other people don't need to include you if they do nto want.

Guys seriously, what year is this? This sounds so old to address issues like this.

ok so i got to captain baruka first and when his hp was 5% down 2 elyos just came seeing me engage in combat and b4 they send a party invite they just started to dps him and end up stealing the kill and you post this pic which i believe is stating that im the one thats wrong in feeling and speaking on how rude and disrespectful players can be but ofc im wrong...guess im wrong huh vantheria?

There are no laws when it comes to bosses. When you see one, just bring friends  and outdps whoever who's killing it. Period.

I know it sounds awful, but it is what it is.

Or make the drill quest. While killing the mobs, there's a chance you'll get a Demaha Leader Summoning Scroll from a thing that appears under the drill.

The summoned elite mob drops good stuff. I did one today with some legion members, and we got 2x feather accessory box, stigma enchant and idk what else.

unbuff, that is the problem right there...why do y'all just accept things being wrong? then y'all wanna call someone annoying simply because they choose not to go about things the wrong way and speak up about it when they witness it as i do daily...i guess the problem lies with the ones who came up with it is what it is even though its wrong n then you have the followers just believing doing wrong is the norm...true gamers that live by the gaming code will and cannot believe in these so called laws/rules i have witnessed here...

I'm not accepting anything. Just simply not giving a shit. I don't even try to participate in boss hunting anymore. Logically speaking, we can't change anything and people will do whatever they want. That's called free will. 

And this is Aion.. Gamer code? HAHAHA 

Sorry, I'm trying not to be rude, and I understand what you're saying, but... never going to happen here. 

People steal even hidden mobs and pods. Do you really think they will respect bosses that have way more valuable loots? Lmao.

The the game was made like this, to be competitive. Otherwise, they would make the loot belong to the group who hit first. Now that would be funny.

I personally resent the idea that any mob/boss "belongs" to someone. If I see someone killing something that I need/want I tend to go case-by-case in deciding if I'm going to compete for it. Generally if I see someone struggling I'll help them kill it/make sure they get the loot. If it's someone more well off I'll usually fight for it but I don't expect others to do the same things. There isn't a right/wrong answer to open world content competition, everyone has different standards and you can't force other people into your idea of what is right or honorable. Claiming to have ownership or rights to a mob because you essentially saw it first is only going to lead to frustration. Claim that mob with your dps, that's the only thing that counts.

Be good to people by your own standards and don't dwell on other people's behavior too much, there will always be more bosses but bitterness is hard to drive out.

unbuff,free will does not mean go ahead and use your free will to do spiteful things because free will does have positive and negative returns based on what you do to others...guess you never heard the saying from you elders, dont do what you dont want done onto you...standards and morals are the two traits i can honestly say ive not seen from more than a handful of this community...i guess their free will didnt cause them to notice i was in battle and could've just send a party invite rather than just steal the mob...perhaps its just a personal thing against me for what i stand for and believe in...guess i must be the only one in aion who's beliefs are completely wrong...behavior and doing wrong are two different things...i mean look at how the majority says i behave, but ask them what wrong have i done to anyone apart from having a colorful mouth and standing up for myself...good night and be the be that you can handle and be proud of...dont be afraid to become better than you are for you may like it!

Archived