Weekly Server Maintenance - August 19, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like the last 3 pages of this thread have nothing to do with the patch notes.   Perhaps you could start a conversation thread for your questions/comments @Valedia-DN.   It gets harder to find relevant information when you have to scroll past things like the event NPC looks hot, you got ninja'd.  Sure lets talk about it.. but somewhere else please?

12 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

well it seems to me that all yall wanna talk about is the game this the game that when too me it seems like the same topic for the last 10+years now but fine...

And for the last (god knows how many) posts all we see if your nonsense and not just tone post, you are usually writing 3~5 posts one after another.

If this was like LFG, you would have already been blocked by everyone and your posts wouldn't be seen by anyone.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:42 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Skythee, if you can do Herelym Mine for one of your "10 bosses" on the weekly lugbug, then you can do Lower Udas Temple. I do Udas with an alt that has ancient gear and 0 stigmas.

TY Vantheria, so I thought to let you know I did a run on LUT with one of the vandals tonight just before reset, easy peasy, much simpler and less time/effort than HM which is still a necessary for me, and it was on par for time (my main focus) with Minium Vault depending on the MV path and where the targets choose to be.  But all up a good additional quick few minutes option for some extra XP, a drop to dismantle for socket stones, & mainly to keep that weekly Lugbug legendary shard on track, so no need to use up Luna for additional entries to MV, and also a bonus event cone by chance which will not make any difference for me :)

Archived