Prestige

5sB1C19-DN

7 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

So now they you have changed and updated prestige, you've added the socketing resets and cubics that are selectable to the machine.

Are you now locking people out of content that don't have prestige? You can't beat frigida without those cubics.

We are happy they added those, it is not like everyone could have them before and now they don't. People who try to kill frigida will most likely have prestige, bonus pve offence +400 plus the free entries.

Prestige users have always had additional things that f2p users didn't have, it is just the machine is now cheaper which is good and has more items, which is again good.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We are happy they added those, it is not like everyone could have them before and now they don't. People who try to kill frigida will most likely have prestige, bonus pve offence +400 plus the free entries.

Prestige users have always had additional things that f2p users didn't have, it is just the machine is now cheaper which is good and has more items, which is again good.

First of all it doesn't take prestige to get to past 3rd boss. Cubics make bosses faster and are mandatory for frigida. It doesn't matter if prestige can do it faster so that's completely void argument but it's about everyone having a chance. It is no locked behind a paywall. Not only is transformations behind a paywall but now so is pve.

30 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

First of all it doesn't take prestige to get to past 3rd boss. Cubics make bosses faster and are mandatory for frigida. It doesn't matter if prestige can do it faster so that's completely void argument but it's about everyone having a chance. It is no locked behind a paywall. Not only is transformations behind a paywall but now so is pve.

I understand what you mean, but this is how niche items were always firstly implemented. Remember Daevanion Essences, the only way to get them during early 6.x was with spending luna and once spending 4500 per day you got one for free! 4500 luna is 50$! And then they put it practically everywhere.

So they will defo put this in other parts as well, I was expecting them to have it in BCM too and make it tradeable or brokerable so everyone can have them one way or another.

unknown.png

This page explains the problems with the current mindset of all updates. Keep the current players spending mindset.

Look at the items players need to progress their end game items/complete the dungeons. Now look at the price for players who are coming through new/returning. Prestige should be something you are striving to have everyone pay but the reality is this shop is really only based to those who need those end game materials.

People who need cubic now and people who need socket reset stones now will be happy. I guess those who also need kinah would be happy because of the hyperion pet. Those who need to catch up...well i for one would not be happy nor are any of my friends. This adds no value to the progression point we are at so that is 15x6 you are losing from a group because the shop is not any more value then just afking/luna till we finally get lucky and catch up.

Prestige needed to add more value then afking unfortunately in my eyes it did not. I am sure many players who are at the progression point where they need the cubic now and socket reset stones now will be like yea prestige is worth paying for now.

6 hours ago, Atheiah-DN said:

Just gonna leave this here, 15/9 did it apparently

Still they have ascencion jelly buff ( gives 500 pve atk 500 pve defense and 10000hp)

They have the Crimson Katalam artefact buff ( we can't cause if we enter an instance the artefact disappear)

Archived