Prestige is a must

ForumBatman

Hey @Kibbelz and @Loki

First of all, thanks for the update on the prestige machine we now have a huge variety of items to choose, i had lots of prestige coins saved from years since we didn't had anything special to buy.

But here's the problem now, the demand is high and the income is low, we get around 100 daily by staying logged in, 100 by doing harelyn mines on alts, thats 1300 weekly if we have 12 alts.

If possible in the near future:

1- Increase the amount of prestige coins we get by doing prestige quests, we can earn around 100 prestige coins by doing prestige instances which is not much nowdays since we need alot coins for the shop now.

2- Increase the amount of prestige coins we get by staying logged in

3- Increase prestige coins drops from world mobs or add them to bosses loot pool.

Im sure theres tons of other ideas laying around if anyone want to add up.

Thank you!

I personally think the amount of prestige coins you get is pretty fair, you can easily farm 3k a week if you do all the easy weeklies, not to mention the ones for beating some instance bosses like BE and SLNM, only takes 16k coins to farm full cubics for PFHM boss. 

I do agree with the prestige update, it was very much needed but im glad we got it now instead of earlier in the patches. Its been such a big help already, even with it only being out for less then a week. Its giving us opportunities we werent even able to have before, and allowing us to get through more end game content at not much of a cost. Both with real money, and in game. 

The amount of prestige coins could be raised, or the maximum quantity to get from them could be raised. The amount its at right now can definitely be farmable though. Its a maximum of 90 coins a day for afking/playing for 3.5 hours, so for afking on 3 toons, for about 10.5 hours, a day, thats 270 coins a day, 1890 a week, and 8100 a month.

There is also a lot of other ways to get coins. 50 from doing SLNM, 25 from SLez, 100 from HM, 25 from BEez, 50 from BENM, 100 from the Lakrum quest. Thats another 350 a week, at least on your main. And then if you do HM and the lakrum quests on alts thats an extra 200, which can easily be done over the week while you are waiting for those 3.5 hours for the 90 coins.

Lets go back to the recent example and say youre doing it on 3 toons. Thats 350 from your main, and then 400 from your 2 alts (assuming theyre alts) so thats 750 a week, and about an additional 3000 a month. So we can say you can make 11,100 from one month of the prestige pass, with only doing work on 1 main and 2 alts. 

It is very time consuming though. The afking isnt that difficult, but itll be a couple hours to get those quests done. But its definitely worth it.  

8 hours ago, Haon-KT said:

What about new players that need daeva essences, daevanion skills, minium, enchants?

Platinum cubic is for an end-game player, the amount of prestige you earn to start gearing up be it an alt or a new player is really low.

Daeva essences can be obtained through UAS, Daevonion skills can be obtained through daevonion Marks, minimum through minion vault, enchants by farming XP/Coins.

This prestige pass update for sure makes it more apealing to buy. I've convinced my friends to do so, luckly for us PP is brokerable now. But those platinium cubics are now only for ppl that can afford it. It would be nice to see more of those items brokerable so players that can't afford to buy prestige nor by broker nor bcm could buy those bags of cubics (or other items). Once we get all we want from the machine, prestige pass will become dull again for us and those items will sleep in there, while they would be useful is we could sell them and make some kinah, to buy more prestige.

1 hour ago, Hellish-DN said:

Daeva essences can be obtained through UAS, Daevonion skills can be obtained through daevonion Marks, minimum through minion vault, enchants by farming XP/Coins.

So if everything is suppose to be ignored why do they even bothered to put on the machine?

47 minutes ago, Haon-KT said:

So if everything is suppose to be ignored why do they even bothered to put on the machine?

So people who has lots Of coins use them in something useful.

And if you are a new player you probably wont be bothered with cubics so you Will save coins for the stuff you need the most.

12 hours ago, Haon-KT said:

What about new players that need daeva essences, daevanion skills, minium, enchants?

Platinum cubic is for an end-game player, the amount of prestige you earn to start gearing up be it an alt or a new player is really low.

As you might of seen from the prestige update, its not for new players. And also, in my opinion getting advanced dev skills (with dev essence) or enchanting your stigmas/armor to +15 isnt for new players. New players need to focus on actually getting gear first, and then start going to instances like PFHM 1st boss SLNM while they get those enchants up. I would say that aion is making prestige p2w if it is needed right away, but its not. And im greatful for that. You can level up characters, start getting into some mid game content, maybe even touch the tip of end game content. And not have to worry about prestige pass. I have a friend of mine, that is in late game content, like capable of running PFHM 2nd boss, IDDHM, SLNM all of that stuff with characters that have +15 sov armor, an advanced stigma, and they dont even use prestige pass nor do they play 24/7. Now, if you wanna do PFHM and kill frigida, or get all your advanced dev skills easier or manastone socketings. Then yeah you need it, but you can get dev essence from SAS, and even broker.Manastones can be farmed up all around.  

If you are a new player then make sure you do 12 chars to begin with and do luna for luna crafting for free entries, and then do whatever is easy with alts. Like once you do your daily routine for main, log off there is no reason to keep playing the main when you can make a ton more by playing an alt that will feed your main.

On 8/22/2020 at 11:10 AM, Zeyra-KT said:

This prestige pass update for sure makes it more apealing to buy. I've convinced my friends to do so, luckly for us PP is brokerable now. But those platinium cubics are now only for ppl that can afford it. It would be nice to see more of those items brokerable so players that can't afford to buy prestige nor by broker nor bcm could buy those bags of cubics (or other items). Once we get all we want from the machine, prestige pass will become dull again for us and those items will sleep in there, while they would be useful is we could sell them and make some kinah, to buy more prestige.

Theres a lot of the machine, the gemstone reset stones are great. If you have everything then thats your best chioce. Theyre helpful not only to reset your gemstone/runestone for another color, but also another chance to get a Bless. If I keep getting prestige after I finish my cubics, i know for sure thats what im going for. Imagine running around with all your accessories having +1 or 2 bless. And if you have shining or dazzling gemstones its even better. It will be a great grind though, its what 1250 per stone? Thats only about 11-ish per month if youre farming up 11000 tokens.

On 8/22/2020 at 11:53 AM, Haon-KT said:

Its not supposed to be ignored, but what I think Hellish was saying is that theres other ways to obtain those resources so buying it on prestige isnt crucial. For beginner players you dont need prestige, because these things can be purchased elsewhere. And for end game, when you have like the plat cubics then you can farm for those. 

Archived