Dont spent Money U$1500 Transformations for Nothing

ThunderSpank-KT

Have you ever heard of gambling addiction?

They make all this thing, giving people hope they will win something in return and... well, we all know the rest.

Should people know better? Yes, but they probably have YOLO written on their credit cards.

It's sad, really. The purpose of games is to have fun, and grow with friends or whatever. Instead, we get this... where some waste thousand of dollars and get nothing, while others get things first try, without spending a single dime.

Honestly, at this point, I just wanna see how this game dies. I used to like Aion, but the tumor (RNG) spread in to almost all organs and there's no escape...

5 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Have you ever heard of gambling addiction?

They make all this thing, giving people hope they will win something in return and... well, we all know the rest.

Should people know better? Yes, but they probably have YOLO written on their credit cards.

It's sad, really. The purpose of games is to have fun, and grow with friends or whatever. Instead, we get this... where some waste thousand of dollars and get nothing, while others get things first try, without spending a single dime.

Honestly, at this point, I just wanna see how this game dies. I used to like Aion, but the tumor (RNG) spread in to almost all organs and there's no escape...

Gambling addiction is real, that being said, online gambling is illegal in most states. 

Interesting thoughts.

I agree... This is ridiculous. I spent over $1200 between the snowball, joker and this current event and all i got was legendary transforms while people who already had ulti transform spent almost $0 got their second ulti transform. How is this fair? I'm about just to quit this game and not give NCSoft any more money. They should make that if you combine 6 legendary contract that was bought from BCM, it should be 100% proc for ulti transform.

No hate to anyone who spent these thousands of dollars,  because I do sincerely feel that games need to be supported and to get quality you need to pay for support, QA ,etc- but in these days I find it almost obscene that these quantities of  money are being spent on pixels while some people are lining up for food banks or begging due to these hard times. If someone has so much extra money floating around it could do a lot more good than being spent on pixels that will disappear soon.

I understand that for some people, it isn't much money, just find it a bit sad under the current circumstances especially since many people end up getting frustrated anyway.

They don’t give a shit they want to rip everyone off as much money as possible and when the spending stops they force close Aion. All the current events are huge money grabs the end is near. GM Asphen basically indicated his only very too happy to close accounts and offer lol 30 day refunds lol little does he know if anyone wanted they can ask for a charge back dated 4 months. Aion in na is done for so few people log in so many people have left this is the last desperate attempt from ncsoft to squeeze as much money as possible. 

6 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

No hate to anyone who spent these thousands of dollars,  because I do sincerely feel that games need to be supported and to get quality you need to pay for support, QA ,etc- but in these days I find it almost obscene that these quantities of  money are being spent on pixels while some people are lining up for food banks or begging due to these hard times. If someone has so much extra money floating around it could do a lot more good than being spent on pixels that will disappear soon.

I understand that for some people, it isn't much money, just find it a bit sad under the current circumstances especially since many people end up getting frustrated anyway.

Don’t worry I feel for these people also I donate plenty to charitable causes each year, but true in future all my Aion playing money will go into more instead of lining money hunger gaming companies who pretend they want to listen to people who have been supporting them. First reply I got after submitting a ticket was go and post suggestions, what the hell isn’t there enough already.

16 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Half the server should have ultimate transforms by now.

More like the whole server already has one, unless they started yesterday. Legendary transforms are not the problem, you can get them by a few means already (random of course, but still legendary). People have at least 1 or 2, not good if they are not for their class of course. The problem people have is that combining 6x of them is 13,5% chance to succeed.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:42 PM, Apollo-DN said:

Absolutely nothing in return started off with 1 legendary contract and end ended up with 1. That is to me is nothing, zip, zero, Nada. You will find most people who have spent big after 2 such stupid events through the BCM to entice people in getting a Ultimate contract and have gotten nothing will be the downfall of Aion. As can be seen above the big spenders who keep this game going have now all been burnt, do I or these people want to continue and support a stupid game like this? I think not!

LOL if you think getting an ultimate contract is going to be the downfall of Aion no wonder you think you got nothing from the BCM. Show me where in the event it shows them selling ultimate contracts? OHH WAIT THEY ARE NOT. This means everything you buy is what you paid for. It was your choice to combine them not the developers. They sold other contracts not ULTIMATE.

As the old saying goes fool me 1ce shame on you. Fool me 2ce shame on me. Fool me a 3rd time well i am an idiot. Fool me a 4th time and am addicted to your product. You got fooled by their system 4 times that makes you an addict :). That is just with the transformation system, Only god knows how many times you got fooled before that.

We appreciate you supporting the game but you not recognizing you got what you paid for, which was a chance at an ultimate xform shows how addicted you are. You got wrecked by the system and now you thinking you got nothing in return because you can not see past your addiction to power. 

16 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

LOL if you think getting an ultimate contract is going to be the downfall of Aion no wonder you think you got nothing from the BCM. Show me where in the event it shows them selling ultimate contracts? OHH WAIT THEY ARE NOT. This means everything you buy is what you paid for. It was your choice to combine them not the developers. They sold other contracts not ULTIMATE.

As the old saying goes fool me 1ce shame on you. Fool me 2ce shame on me. Fool me a 3rd time well i am an idiot. Fool me a 4th time and am addicted to your product. You got fooled by their system 4 times that makes you an addict :). That is just with the transformation system, Only god knows how many times you got fooled before that.

We appreciate you supporting the game but you not recognizing you got what you paid for, which was a chance at an ultimate xform shows how addicted you are. You got wrecked by the system and now you thinking you got nothing in return because you can not see past your addiction to power. 

How much does ncsoft pay you? Or are you en employee of ncsoft lol.

On 22/08/2020 at 16:48, Falcy-DN said:

Gastei $ 1.735 na minha conta principal + outros $ 25 na minha conta alternativa ao longo de 180 dias para comprar 3 coisas: A Ult Transform do evento Joker (que eu consegui), Stigma Enchantment Stones durante aquele evento encantador de estigma onde eles disse que o +12 local seguro não seria mais uma coisa após o evento, e Ancient Refining Stones + Shining Gemstones porque esse é o fim do jogo real.

Então eu tenho a conta do Falcyboop na qual gastei $ 1550 nos últimos 180 dias para obter: Uma Transformação Suprema no Evento Joker (eu não entendi), Pedras Brilhantes que não são +5 porque não posso gastar meu dinheiro no real finalizar o conteúdo do jogo, e então este "evento" para obter uma Transformação Suprema (não consegui de novo). Seu jogo final está travado tentando obter uma Transformação Suprema porque o sistema nyerk está atrasado em relação ao que a equipe de Aion considera ser o jogo final. 

E olha o que eu fiz? Enviei um tíquete sobre isso porque é totalmente inaceitável gastar ESSE DINHEIRO e NÃO obter uma Transformação Suprema. A resposta de suporte é devolver $ 25 depois de gastar $ 1.000 quando o objetivo do tíquete era obter uma (1) transformação definitiva. 

@Gideon @Loki @Kibbelz Solicitei que meu tíquete chegasse às SUAS mesas e o Suporte teve a audácia de me dizer para "desligar" quando toneladas de pessoas gastaram enormes somas de dinheiro apenas para JOGAR O JOGO da maneira que deveria ser jogado. Faça algo a respeito ou o NCWest também pode passar por estornos de clientes irritados ou por uma ação coletiva. 

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHA 

SPEND MORE PLEASE TO KEEP THE GAME LIVE SPEND SPEND HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

Yup at this point I'm getting very tired of not having ulti, I spent like 300 dollars on joker event and got nothing, and only bought the 2200 coin legendary this event, spent maybe 200 dollars on snowballs. The thing is that I have put a great deal of effort into farming contracts, I am even doing splinters on 2 full accounts to farm more legendary contracts. My efforts are simply not being rewarded, meanwhile super casual players combine once and get ulti. I'm very close to just saying nyerk it and not playing, I'm sick of putting in so much work only to still be at a disadvantage that there is no way to even out except be one of the lucky ones or throw thousands of dollars at the game. I just don't see why I should support the game when they can't even fix the nyerking pin bug, when my efforts continually go unrewarded, when this company continues to show that they don't care and they are going to milk getting an ultimate transformation for every dime they can.

At least you people aren’t those who dumped over 2k usd to get legendary transform through ancient combine back in early 2019 from those transformation contract bundles.

That said it would be great if we got a one time apostle discount contract, anything to make the current situation of combining more palatable or 2 free legendary breath of memory.

About the combines even though we have the best rates, in NA we don’t downgrade ever it would be much appreciated if the base rate of 2.75% is raised to 3.75% while the rates for the combining to get the first 10 legendary transforms is reduced a good amount, while the rates for apostles and Irnin goes up by that same good amount.

The current situation of RNG is being dealt with extremities where you have people who are super super lucky with few attempts, while those who grind/spend a lot have to combine too much to overcome their modest luck.

On 22/08/2020 at 11:32 AM, ThunderSpank-KT said:

The Rate and Bugs in game still GROWING...

Its my 4th time i spent more then 1500 on events... and get nothing...

Im sure about Ncsoft is trolling us...

Now imagine 5k spent+ on events and u getting nothing in return...

I got more then 80 Ancient transformations, 16 + legendarys Tranformations... Ancient combine got only 1 Legendary and old one... Legendary Combine got 0 new tranformations...total more then 25 trys...( 5 days ago) and they dont care...

GZ on Ultimate xform compensation. You made it! =^_^=

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It has to be during the event though. Is the event runnign when he did the combinations?

Topic: By ThunderSpank-KT, August 22 in General Discussion

Event: New transformation offerings are coming to the store for the remainder of August! These items will become available on August 19, and will remain available on the Black Cloud Marketplace until September 2.

So, yes.

Archived