Game balance

Ele-DN

How the nyerk do you pvp with 45% run speed and play a class that requires both attack speed and casting speed cap vs a single attack speed class that can use almost any nyerking transform because they can max attack speed and nyerking run faster no matter what the nyerk you do with the nyerking buffs you have?

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

How the nyerk do you pvp with 45% run speed and play a class that requires both attack speed and casting speed cap vs a single attack speed class that can use almost any nyerking transform because they can max attack speed and nyerking run faster no matter what the nyerk you do with the nyerking buffs you have?

Use Sheba.

5 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

"Use Sheba" is a terrible answer, sorry.

Ele and I don't even like each other, but they're right here. It's just ridiculous that NCWest has decided ultimate transforms should continue to be a 1-2% of the population thing TWO YEARS LATER.

Its already also terrible you need Sod/Wow to cap stats, with sheba your cast not even reach 0.6

I agree its frustrating but I don't feel that every player should have ultimate transforms then what is the point of it being ultimate. People always say in Korea everyone has one, sure a lot of people do have them, but they didn't get it any different way than we people here got theirs. They also still can demote if they combine with 2 or 3 which we are lucky to not have. I am all for making ultimate pots super easy to obtain and in more ways then we currently have but not to just give out ultimate transforms.

You can still get the 1 legendary every 2 weeks from weekly lugbug and the weekly quests are super easy now and also if you have 12 characters on your account you can do AS on them all daily and get a legendary in 26 days so 3 every 2 months ins't too bad. If you're really hungry for it you can do an extra reset of AS each day then hey you have 5 contracts every 2 months its what I do. My main account is 70/86 transforms I don't have a single ultimate yet and I grind like this everyday. People in korea either spent money for their ultimate trans because they see thats just what they have to do or they are in the .2% that has good luck. I would be more than happy if they made the pots easy to get and you could get plenty of them each week

1 hour ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I agree its frustrating but I don't feel that every player should have ultimate transforms then what is the point of it being ultimate. People always say in Korea everyone has one, sure a lot of people do have them, but they didn't get it any different way than we people here got theirs. They also still can demote if they combine with 2 or 3 which we are lucky to not have. I am all for making ultimate pots super easy to obtain and in more ways then we currently have but not to just give out ultimate transforms.

You can still get the 1 legendary every 2 weeks from weekly lugbug and the weekly quests are super easy now and also if you have 12 characters on your account you can do AS on them all daily and get a legendary in 26 days so 3 every 2 months ins't too bad. If you're really hungry for it you can do an extra reset of AS each day then hey you have 5 contracts every 2 months its what I do. My main account is 70/86 transforms I don't have a single ultimate yet and I grind like this everyday. People in korea either spent money for their ultimate trans because they see thats just what they have to do or they are in the .2% that has good luck. I would be more than happy if they made the pots easy to get and you could get plenty of them each week

This answer does a good job of summarizing why a lot of players have quit.  If you're a returning player thinking of returning or a new player, read this and think again.

I too don't have any particular love for OP but am in agreement with their post. I would only add that SW isn't the class that suffers most under this system, if it makes them feel at all better.

24 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

This answer does a good job of summarizing why a lot of players have quit.

Exactly... The game is already in its final year(s). Why should we still be suffering with having to grind out daily in the way that she does? It's not fun. And games are supposed to be fun. I already have a job. I don't want/need another in Aion. Why should I have an ultimate transformation just from being lucky when other people are combining and combining and not getting anywhere. That's not fair to everyone else. One of my friends quit Aion this weekend due to not getting ultimate transformation again and again. Another friend quit a few months ago, logged on just to see if he could get lucky with this current "event," didn't, logged off again. Why can't we all just enjoy the game in its final time before it shuts down for good? I don't understand the "I suffer, so should you" mentality. We could all be happy together. Oh well.

Truth is there are a lot of good games and mmo's coming out Q4 and next year which are gonna be more rewarding to play with less time investment. The fact that these xforms separate players is a joke. Not only would a f2p have to accept the problem with stigmas but they might as well do the same with a ultimate xform. Enjoy the game while you can l guess. NC will probably make a long term goal to get these xforms if we are lucky and by then it's way to late.

Anyone who thinks that 1-2% should have access to ultimate needs their brain checked. We all like to be rewarded for effort we put in.

Why can't you just move to a achievement based system that rewards effort and not swiping your credit card and luck? Is that so hard?

They should make a system that increases the chances of getting ultimate transformations, let's say 0,5% for each legendary you acquire, or like S minions, each try (in this case combination) increases the next chance to upgrade it.

The first one is a better idea, considering that people who have already a good amount of legendary transformations are really playing the game and working hard for it, or paying for it. In this case, they don't really need more legendary transformations, they need a chance to get the nyerk ultimate one.

Please, for future events, make these things selectable, and there are 29 legendary transformations now, not 10.

10 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

unknown.png

Use Nezekan's Apostle.  It will cap out your run speed, the cast speed is very minimal for Songweavers.  Yes, you will notice it, but you will move at max speed (assuming you have 5% title and 22% on boots.. If you're not cap you'll be close enough/could just use a panda candy).  Attack speed is above and beyond the best thing for you as a SW. 

Will you be able to compete with Ult Xform DPS? No way, never.  But look at the bright side, unlike the cash cow monkeys, you can learn your class before you get the game breaking red boy.

29 minutes ago, awkward-DN said:

Use Nezekan's Apostle.  It will cap out your run speed, the cast speed is very minimal for Songweavers.  Yes, you will notice it, but you will move at max speed (assuming you have 5% title and 22% on boots.. If you're not cap you'll be close enough/could just use a panda candy).  Attack speed is above and beyond the best thing for you as a SW. 

Will you be able to compete with Ult Xform DPS? No way, never.  But look at the bright side, unlike the cash cow monkeys, you can learn your class before you get the game breaking red boy.

Great advice. So when I need to cast 5, one second cast time skill, i'll be fully rooted for .9 seconds taking it up the ass. 

Just now, Ele-DN said:

Great advice. So when I need to cast 5, one second cast time skill, i'll be fully rooted for .9 seconds taking it up the ass. 

Ya know, you asked for advice, that's the best you can do with what you got.  Before I got my Ult Transform I had three transforms on my bar (Siel's Apostle, Kromede, Tahabata) and would swap accordingly for what I was doing, sometimes ten times in a single PVP encounter.  It's annoying and a lot of work, but you can do it.

You came here asking for advice?  Or did you come here to complain?  You're miles ahead of what many players have and don't have much room to complain on that subject.

The chance for Ulti is low we all know this. If you want ulti spend money when certain events come up, for the f2p players like myself I do this. I work most of my day and come home and enjoy my time as I can but this is something I must to do if I want to satisfy my desire for making an attempt for the ultimate transforms. If I choose not to, welp, I guess I didn't want it that badly and I can always use the pots that you can get in game for the ultimate or stick with my legendaries. If transform alone loses you a fight then you weren't too good to begin with its not likely that someone with a legendary straight out loses a fight against someone with ultimate it has to do with multiple factors. Are you slower yes, are you not able to cap both atk and cast yes, but alone that doesn't make the person with ultimate win the 1v1. My honest opinion is buy the pots if you don't like what you have. Save up and spend a little money on events with transform rewards or sales. Very few people got their ulti with no work so why expect to get one with little work, do what you can if you don't want there are other options for you if you don't want that either then I don't really know what to tell you

21 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

The chance for Ulti is low we all know this. If you want ulti spend money when certain events come up, for the f2p players like myself I do this. I work most of my day and come home and enjoy my time as I can but this is something I must to do if I want to satisfy my desire for making an attempt for the ultimate transforms. If I choose not to, welp, I guess I didn't want it that badly and I can always use the pots that you can get in game for the ultimate or stick with my legendaries. If transform alone loses you a fight then you weren't too good to begin with its not likely that someone with a legendary straight out loses a fight against someone with ultimate it has to do with multiple factors. Are you slower yes, are you not able to cap both atk and cast yes, but alone that doesn't make the person with ultimate win the 1v1. My honest opinion is buy the pots if you don't like what you have. Save up and spend a little money on events with transform rewards or sales. Very few people got their ulti with no work so why expect to get one with little work, do what you can if you don't want there are other options for you if you don't want that either then I don't really know what to tell you

You mean not understand game mechanics? Like a 1.7 second sleep becomes nearly instant and not bring able to resist it. You know how many times my cast skills don't go off fast enough for all these unnecessary deaths I have?

3 hours ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Since you dont play this at end game level don't comment on things you don't know..most games skill determines a player..but in aion gear carries a bad player and make them actually good..99% of elyos is rubbish without gear carrying them..example of this you get them in instances where they cant use there gear or advance skills and stigmas..they act like a chicken with there head cut off..

besides pvp..ulti's is needed if you is serious about doing hard mode pve instances..your theory is basically crap..this is coming from somebody who got gear and x forms to boot..like what Ele is saying and what others are saying..ulti transforms should be more available..to much pvp and pve revolve around them..you is probably a casual player..so ultimate transform might not mean much to you..but to more dedicated people it is a must for end game content..think this should sum up most of what being said on this thread..please feel free to comment..

42 minutes ago, Saijah-KT said:

Since you dont play this at end game level don't comment on things you don't know..most games skill determines a player..but in aion gear carries a bad player and make them actually good..99% of elyos is rubbish without gear carrying them..example of this you get them in instances where they cant use there gear or advance skills and stigmas..they act like a chicken with there head cut off..

besides pvp..ulti's is needed if you is serious about doing hard mode pve instances..your theory is basically crap..this is coming from somebody who got gear and x forms to boot..like what Ele is saying and what others are saying..ulti transforms should be more available..to much pvp and pve revolve around them..you is probably a casual player..so ultimate transform might not mean much to you..but to more dedicated people it is a must for end game content..think this should sum up most of what being said on this thread..please feel free to comment..

idk i think purple transforms work for most situations...

10 hours ago, Saijah-KT said:

I don't play at end game??? Pretty sure I have been playing the game and I am far more geared than you are but that's besides the point. They are making a statement on game balance in correlation to transformations. SW act like they are the only class that requires attack and cast speed plenty of classes do. Run in a group, grind for the transforms, or buy pots IF you don't wish to spend money. If they just want to vent out their frustration on the forums by all means they can do this and I can move on but all the people hopping in the wambulance about not being lucky to get an ultimate transform, join the club, I have been trying since 6.0 release and I don't have one. I have 3 old accounts for luna/events and they are my DN account or my elyos account from pre f2p and they got Ultimate transforms before my main. I understand its frustrating but everyone deals with this. You get lucky, you pay $$S, or you suck it up and deal. More legendary you have means all fails result in dupe which means you will have more attempt to try to be lucky, doesn't mean youll get the best thing but means you can try more often

1 hour ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I don't play at end game??? Pretty sure I have been playing the game and I am far more geared than you are but that's besides the point. They are making a statement on game balance in correlation to transformations. SW act like they are the only class that requires attack and cast speed plenty of classes do. Run in a group, grind for the transforms, or buy pots IF you don't wish to spend money. If they just want to vent out their frustration on the forums by all means they can do this and I can move on but all the people hopping in the wambulance about not being lucky to get an ultimate transform, join the club, I have been trying since 6.0 release and I don't have one. I have 3 old accounts for luna/events and they are my DN account or my elyos account from pre f2p and they got Ultimate transforms before my main. I understand its frustrating but everyone deals with this. You get lucky, you pay $$S, or you suck it up and deal. More legendary you have means all fails result in dupe which means you will have more attempt to try to be lucky, doesn't mean youll get the best thing but means you can try more often

How sad is that SW, sorc, sm, clerics dps still goes up with wow/sod? 

Again if it bothers you that much play with people, spend money, or the last helpful tip for you. Grind renown in Gelk, Ing, and SC and buy the 11 transform shard a week in 10 weeks there you go you have a 60% spd 27/27 atk/cast transform. I know you can at least buy 10 ulti pots from the renown and a few other ways to get them. I feel yeah they should add more ways to get a reliable stream of pots but they shouldn't give away the transform. Petition for more pots and I will gladly agree with you and support it.

56 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

How sad is that SW, sorc, sm, clerics dps still goes up with wow/sod? 

I have an account that I haven't touched much besides luna/events its still wearing +15 ultimate winged champion and ultimate firebrand set and I can tell you doesn't matter I have both kaisinel and marchutan on that account I get my shit rocked when I go out even to just do Kata stuff, sometimes even by you

9 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I have an account that I haven't touched much besides luna/events its still wearing +15 ultimate winged champion and ultimate firebrand set and I can tell you doesn't matter I have both kaisinel and marchutan on that account I get my shit rocked when I go out even to just do Kata stuff, sometimes even by you

Because... that stuff is like paper. Literally junk. Worse than titan coin gear.... what do you expect. 

Archived