Game balance

Ele-DN

3 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Because... that stuff is like paper. Literally junk. Worse than titan coin gear.... what do you expect. 

I have Sovereign PvE but it makes 0 difference the outcome is the same. The point of running Kata is for the gear but still my toons have 19-20k atk they have 3k pvp their base def is low yes but still they have adv stigma adv daeva but all that doesn't matter. Hell even now with change on prestige they have S minions. I feel that is pretty average gear compared to the avg player but they still get killed the kaisinel doesn't make much of a difference

44 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I have Sovereign PvE but it makes 0 difference the outcome is the same. The point of running Kata is for the gear but still my toons have 19-20k atk they have 3k pvp their base def is low yes but still they have adv stigma adv daeva but all that doesn't matter. Hell even now with change on prestige they have S minions. I feel that is pretty average gear compared to the avg player but they still get killed the kaisinel doesn't make much of a difference

It does make a difference. If you're not within range of certain stats, varying by class,you basically are useless. Once you're there, attack, cast and run speed makes a huge difference especially for classes that can't even hit a single cap. 

Songweavers benefit from Sheba, titles that give both attack and cast speed they have a attack speed and cast speed buff skill that was recently buffed which also gives 1000 PvE attack. Songweavers also benefit hard from the viola active buff.

Songweavers benefit from which ever legendary transform, while attack speed classes if they only got something like Vielle, Tahabata, Bolvig, Viola really pulled the short straw. Songweavers can use that speed chorus stigma to run fast.

Not sure why you are complaining that attack speed classes got it better.

I'm not trying to say there is 0 difference obviously one is ulti the other is legendary there is a difference. But yes as was just stated you have sod, rejuv aria, soothing melody, Inspiration. There are ways for you to get the cast you want with atk spd transform or atk spd with cast transform whatever you choose. Sod is 10min down and Aria is 45s I know but other class have cd's too. Inspiration if advanced has like a 3s downtime You choose to go hybrid, so you didn't have the luck to have Sheba that's fine we all get unlucky at times. Grind out the Azphel or Ariel transform takes 10 wk 11 shards per week and if you wanted you can actually get both xform just for collection sake in the 2 and 1/3 month it takes to get. This is the better hybrid if you so choose to run hybrid. I'm not saying ultimate isn't strong I know its strong but having an ultimate doesn't make you God. If you insist you might have to get creative and use different transforms in the middle of a fight. I do it when I play on my main account chanter and sw just sucks to suck on that. I will go to the thread about feedback and ask them to add most ways to just outright buy or obtain ultimate potions. But if they made the transform easier to get they might as well just give us everything instead of having us play the game. I would love to have advanced stigma on all my alts as well as the starlight gear it was stressful enough getting it on my main let alone doing all my 10 other accounts and over 100 toons

9 hours ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I don't play at end game??? Pretty sure I have been playing the game and I am far more geared than you are but that's besides the point. They are making a statement on game balance in correlation to transformations. SW act like they are the only class that requires attack and cast speed plenty of classes do. Run in a group, grind for the transforms, or buy pots IF you don't wish to spend money. If they just want to vent out their frustration on the forums by all means they can do this and I can move on but all the people hopping in the wambulance about not being lucky to get an ultimate transform, join the club, I have been trying since 6.0 release and I don't have one. I have 3 old accounts for luna/events and they are my DN account or my elyos account from pre f2p and they got Ultimate transforms before my main. I understand its frustrating but everyone deals with this. You get lucky, you pay $$S, or you suck it up and deal. More legendary you have means all fails result in dupe which means you will have more attempt to try to be lucky, doesn't mean youll get the best thing but means you can try more often

you have kaisinal and maruchutan..you still losing then that's either a gear issue or player issue..from how you talk in forums i take the latter issue..anyways you have ulti transforms as you say..gratz you got it..why you being hard on others about them wanting it for themselves..you being more gear than me i just laugh on that one..if you don't have at least 9 advance stigmas to fill out your stigma slots and advance daev skills..then don't talk to me about being more geared than me..

back to topic..since ultimate transforms was brought into the game..it make a game changer more in pvp..benefit of doubt you can get by without ultimate transform doing pve content..to pvp it makes a difference with certain classes..like SW for example..say Ele is best SW around..but he or she have legendary transform..now Ele meet another SW just as skill with ulti transform..this Ereliya is the crux of the problem..equal skill and gear..one have ultimate transform and other have legendary..99% the win gonna go to the ultimate transform user..cause they gonna have better overall stats and faster cast and attack..if both people have same gear and skill level..this means Ele playing skills didn't suck..but Ele lost because other person had advantage with the ultimate transform..

lastly i'm American and most of us are lazy in general..meaning instead of grinding dealing with RNG..we would rather buy what we want and be done with it..thats how Aion truly failed from the start..they thought what work good with koreans will set well with americans..east vs west..to this day the game still not modeled toward western players..i can go on and on..but i stop it here..think the point is made..Ereliya you have your opinion and you have all right to voice it..don't act like your way is the right way or make others  play like you..

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

bEcUz i SuFfErEd u mUsT sUfFeR tOo

This attitude is too real it hurts, I remember people being upset by the shugo tomb event for giving out a free legendary transform as though it made those of us who got ours earlier somehow invalid or less-good.

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It's late 7.5, not 6.0. Ultimates shouldn't be "rare" anymore, especially now that they've added the two shiny new waifus.

The painful cherry on top is that 7.5 actually introduced 2 new legendary apostle transforms which are functionally Frigida but with 60% run speed, but those too are held at this special extra bonus tier of effort and RNG to the point that I've not even spotted anyone using either of them yet. It was never this hard to get cast and run speed scrolls pre-6.2 and it shouldn't be this hard to fight on even footing years after the 6.2 patch.

Archived