Where are you @kibbelz @loki

PogChampz-KT

3 hours ago, PogChampz-KT said:

You guys were doing such a great job, been active, answering and giving us daily feedbacks...

What happen? :/

where are you guys!?

You're probly an idiot. that was all made to attract people for  make them spent in game. now we back to normality :D

58 minutes ago, Bim-KT said:

You're probly an idiot. that was all made to attract people for  make them spent in game. now we back to normality :D

Giving credit in hopes that it continues that better line of communication between player and publisher is never an idiotic thing to do. More players need to do this because giving them feedback that only makes them feel shitty will end up with the same issues we have faced in the past. At the very least if we get radio silence for the next 2 weeks or very minimal interaction then we know kibbelz does not care at all or NCwest/soft has told them not to care so players will put in less effort over time.

At the moment tho credit needs to be given where credit is due.

• Aion Team

Can't speak for others, but for myself, my role here has many different responsibilities. My focus regarding the forums has primarily been on gathering feedback, and translating it into gameplay changes. However, posts like this suggest I've perhaps not focused enough on general communication - so thank you for sharing!

I'll continue iterating the balance of my approach until we find a solution that feels good for the greatest majority of people. Cheers!

Edit: I just re-read that and I think it reads a bit like PR speak, but it was also from heart. Too many years writing formal text I suppose!

Edit 2: This was not written with a Text-to-speech tool. I still have both my hands (for now).

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Can't speak for others, but for myself, my role here has many different responsibilities. My focus regarding the forums has primarily been on gathering feedback, and translating it into gameplay changes. However, posts like this suggest I've perhaps not focused enough on general communication - so thank you for sharing!

I'll continue iterating the balance of my approach until we find a solution that feels good for the greatest majority of people. Cheers!

Edit: I just re-read that and I think it reads a bit like PR speak, but it was also from heart. Too many years writing formal text I suppose!

Edit 2: This was not written with a Text-to-speech tool. I still have both my hands (for now).

Thank you for the answer! I hope you guys keep the good job that this game deserve :D

5 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

The reason players want you to have so much general communication is due to the fact we are a literal library of knowledge for you to learn from. You are new to Aion PC while i and many others have been here since the start. Through the good the bad and the ugly we know it all. As it stands players are still not coming to the forums to give much needed feedback because they have been met by deaf ears to many times in the past. That is the situation you walked in to.

Even now players are with-holding feedback because if you remove X or Y exploit/game mechanic from the region with-out getting us a play-able replacement it makes it that much harder for f2p/subscription based players. I would say the greatest majority is the under $50 a month spending/non spending player base yet all the changes are directed towards wallet warriors progression or the players that did not fall behind the gear curb. 

If changes will be on-going the prestige pass should be the first to get reworked yet again. Let me explain why the knowledge we have far exceeds the knowledge of the entire team in the west.

unknown.png

unknown.png

It takes 5 PvP stones to make 1 ultimate stone. Why are the prices of legendary enchantment stones total value worth more than one ultimate stone? The changes to the prestige passes are great if you are an established player but the thing is established players are those who are already spending and will continue to spend so long as they do not currently have BiS items. Ncsoft/west fail to understand that their lack of interest in the new/returning users is the reason the game is in decline. As a new player having the options of either AFKing for or a year+ OR pay $10,000 neither of which are viable solutions. It drives more and more players away with each and every update. 

Just an example of money lost from the players NCsoft/west drove away from the game due to no game play-ability.

A P-server for Aion opened up and it made over $25,000 in the first week it was open from less than 400 players. While this is chump change compared to the money Retail may make from the wallet warriors it is in-fact $25,000 that NCwest should of made not this thief who stole your companies product. This happened because you have no viable solution for players who spend under $50 a month to actually play the game and get enjoyment out of the product with out being established already. Most do not bother talking about these issues with people from the NCwest team because in the past we just get banned from the forums due to mentioning P-servers. The saddest part about this is not actually that NCwest/soft are not making this money but in-fact it is that I, A player of Aion care more about getting these players back on retail and spending on retail than the actual company that produces/publishes the game does. 

All in all you honestly have the answer in your post. "My focus regarding the forums has primarily been on gathering feedback, and translating it into gameplay changes." 90% of the problems are problems currently because there is no actual gameplay choice. A great example of this is the need for events. Players want/give feedback on events because we have no gameplay choice to get items otherwise. Since players know that players can influence events and event rewards you are being given...not misinformation but only information that we know we can influence as players which in turn is not the ideal feedback you need to make gameplay changes. 

Archived