Weekly Server Maintenance - August 26, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

There will be a planned server maintenance occurring from approximately 4am - 6:30am PT tomorrow, August 26th. Several changes will be included with this patch:

Game Content Fixes

• Re-enabled the Aetherforging Masters event recipes. The recipes will remain until 9/9.
  • Added [Event] Bright Abyss Treasure to the Baron/Baroness Baroca shop item list.
  • Added a daily Event Coin Bundle to the daily login Lugbug mission, which will remain until the Class Master event ends.
  • Fixed an issue where some terrain in Inggison could be passed through.
  • Fixed an issue where Lower Udas Temple had the wrong instance counts for Prestige users.

Localization/Text Fixes

• Fixed an issue where some Minium Vault NPCs displayed an error when interacting.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Kibbelz... Where have you been lately?

You seem to have vanished from the forums except for the very original copy paste maintenance post.

What happened to keeping in touch with the community?

What happened to this:

With that in mind, I wanted to share that a recent initiative the team is taking on is to improve the experience of existing players. As a CM, it felt totally appropriate to bring this topic to you all to get some feedback

In my opinion as a CM, you should be in touch with the community be it serious topics or even silly things. Just your presence would quell a lot of things.

Some acknowledgement or even a simple "ok" would be better than your total silence.

2 hours ago, Atheiah-DN said:

So Kibbelz... Where have you been lately?

You seem to have vanished from the forums except for the very original copy paste maintenance post.

What happened to keeping in touch with the community?

What happened to this:

In my opinion as a CM, you should be in touch with the community be it serious topics or even silly things. Just your presence would quell a lot of things.

Some acknowledgement or even a simple "ok" would be better than your total silence.

same thing happened to kibbelz as every other promising CM or forum moderator we've had

9 hours ago, Mynvis-KT said:

what happened to the autohunt?

Not sure if the auto hunt is the same for the support combat thingy that keeps disconnecting me each time i click play but can y'all  fix that and the new tutorial that says reward but when i click reward nothing happens...

9 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I think you guys should publish the % of procs of each recipe, so we can evaluate if we are just wasting time and resources.

I think its way too late into the event for them to increase the procs, and not to mention itll cause a major issue with every player thats done the event previous to the increase of procs. It seems like, unless its a major issue, they wont ever change anything to make events incredibly good. Even if its agreed upon from the entire community. 

33 minutes ago, FoxyFeels-KT said:

Wait so are you not putting the 200% extra exp from hunting event back?, wow finishing that without notice was something else.... Yo should permanently increase the exp gain for good, its so hard as it is now to farm it

Event was only till 8/19, it ended when it was supposed to.

Archived