Weekly Server Maintenance - August 26, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I think its way too late into the event for them to increase the procs, and not to mention itll cause a major issue with every player thats done the event previous to the increase of procs. It seems like, unless its a major issue, they wont ever change anything to make events incredibly good. Even if its agreed upon from the entire community. 

I didnt say anything aboutt increase in rates, Im just asking for them to show what are the % of procs, so we know what we are dealing with.

• Aion Team

@Atheiah-DN @awkward-DN NCSOFT has certainty not shown any animosity towards my statements; and to the contrary most would love if I was posting even more. I responded to a similar question earlier here, so I'll just paste it below. Rather than abrupt changes, my goal here is that we all keep trending in a positive direction. So thank you for the ongoing touchpoints

On 8/26/2020 at 9:26 AM, Kibbelz said:

Can't speak for others, but for myself, my role here has many different responsibilities. My focus regarding the forums has primarily been on gathering feedback, and translating it into gameplay changes. However, posts like this suggest I've perhaps not focused enough on general communication - so thank you for sharing!

I'll continue iterating the balance of my approach until we find a solution that feels good for the greatest majority of people. Cheers!

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

NCSOFT has certainty not shown any animosity towards my statements; and to the contrary most would love if I was posting even more. I responded to a similar question earlier here, so I'll just paste it below. Rather than abrupt changes, my goal here is that we all keep trending in a positive direction. So thank you for the ongoing touchpoints

Ho GOD!

@Kibbelz What isnt clear for this guys of NCSoft? The Aion proyect is near dead and red numbers because all the team that manage Aion NA had been procrastinating per years! posting .gifs every week with cheap excuses and "bug fixes" that really dont fix anything. The 2, 3 and 4 resets that katalam server recieve is a proof of their lack effort trying to fix it.. im sorry but reseting the server many times per week wont fix any problem this is a "cheap" way to "solve" something. Even the event has problems... They still dont understand that red numbers means COMMUNITY IS TIRED OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE, need it more clear? Many users stoped to pay prestige because we cant tolerate this insult as users, customers and the people that REALLY PAY THEIR INVOICES, just they dont deserve.

I posted many times all the major problems that many users experiment every day, the only reason many stay still in aion is because friends and because we havent found a new game with a better support. Others already leave the game and every week come to check if a miracle come true. Honestly, i would fired all this people that dont solve problems.

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

I mean those would be the people ABOVE Kibbelz, not Kibbelz/Loki themselves. Their bosses. So don't be so mean to them. They're human beings too. :/

Im not mean, they complained because they are in red numbers... okay! coronavirus is 1 factor... but BEFORE covid we already had problems.. and im not crucifying Kibbelz and Loki,... but people that should support them... are not working well... the result: Red numbers and less users every day... because someone in NCSoft is procrastinating... Would you pay money for this?

In all seriousness, where are you seeing red numbers for Aion NA at?

So long as people in NA are addicted enough to the gambling system and desire to be in the top 1% of gear, NA is still going to make enough money to justify its continued existence. Because people are still spending money on this game, a lot of money. Look at the threads of people talking about spending thousands of US dollars on the legendary contracts in the store and still not getting an ultimate transform...and continuing to spend money and play the game even after that.

boys and girls,the problem with the lack of changes ncsoft has made so far is because of y'all by way of posting every single thing that some of you have come across rather than everyone just banding together and (ONLY)post about 1 to 2 important factors that caters to (EVERYONE) and not just what the popular legions and friends want...have you guys notice how many different post that is currently on the forums and none is of grave importance? lets go step by step with the pin bug and then optimizing the game as thats something im sure we all could benefit from and not these personal issues and wants we have now as we will always have those personal wants...stop posting and asking about arena compensation ans stated its been so long now and nothing has been done about it so why hasnt it crossed your mind to just stop asking about it...

me=i care about skins and pve...others probably care about pvp...others care about pve...then we have those that care about whats in the cash shop and then we have those that care about the game play...now factor in how many hundreds or thousands of ppl that want changes in all these areas and you really think ncsoft will be able to make everyone happy at the same time...did  y'all notice we got an immediate change with the siege time simply because we band together and cried about it...

ladies and gentlemen i need some help with figuring out something...in device manager on the display adapter tab there is 2 idk what it is but it says amd radeon hd 7400m series and intel r hd graphics 3000...what are they and do i need both to be there  or no?

You are so random. You might be the personification of RNG.

But to answer your question: unless your PC/laptop is having performance issues, don't change anything. Just keep them up-to-date.

If you're using a laptop, I'm pretty sure the second one is used when battery is low or something.

(And please, try to post things like this in the Player to Player Support part of the forums, or just do like everybody else: Google it).

5 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

the problem with the lack of changes [...] is because of y'all by way of posting every single thing that some of you have come across rather than [...] (ONLY)post about 1 to 2 important factors

But also...

25 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

ty and since my laptop is an hp, should i go there for drivers for the intel and amd or go to the website for both?

Bruh. Google. This is an Aion maintenance thread.

On 8/28/2020 at 7:08 AM, Itzmin-DN said:

Ho GOD!

@Kibbelz What isnt clear for this guys of NCSoft? The Aion proyect is near dead and red numbers because all the team that manage Aion NA had been procrastinating per years! posting .gifs every week with cheap excuses and "bug fixes" that really dont fix anything. The 2, 3 and 4 resets that katalam server recieve is a proof of their lack effort trying to fix it.. im sorry but reseting the server many times per week wont fix any problem this is a "cheap" way to "solve" something. Even the event has problems... They still dont understand that red numbers means COMMUNITY IS TIRED OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE, need it more clear? Many users stoped to pay prestige because we cant tolerate this insult as users, customers and the people that REALLY PAY THEIR INVOICES, just they dont deserve.

I posted many times all the major problems that many users experiment every day, the only reason many stay still in aion is because friends and because we havent found a new game with a better support. Others already leave the game and every week come to check if a miracle come true. Honestly, i would fired all this people that dont solve problems.

To be fair it takes longer than a month to fix any issues involving games. BDO's change took 6 month...hell it took them over a year to finally start banning the speed hackers and botters which has now seen rumored 8 players who have spent over 100k USD on their game perma banned due to RMT. I say rumored because i am out of the loop with siege and who is there and how is not but they have now banned well over 1000 players for speedhacks/botting and RMT. 

Anyway the point i am making when Kibbelz joined the team one of their first posts talked about how it would take time to see the changes needed and to me they get 6 months for the changes needed.

This is why i am trying to get a re-vamp on the already re-vamped Prestige so hard. We have already given them credit and praise for the good changes in the prestige but if kibbelz and the team decide/get comfortable that the prestige is in the correct spot now then to me there is 0 point in even bothering with giving extra feedback, As it would prove that their changes are only directed to the already established and mostly end tier players which is not what the most basic payment form should be.

Hey @Kibbelz @Loki @Hime I need some help here since sending a ticket didn't help and they told me to come to forums.

Since the new patch i'm not receiving any ultimate etium or fighting spirit fragment from pvp instances. I don't know if it's a bug or a change in the rewards, but i'm simply not getting them, which is hurting my participation on the event. this is the last response i got:
(I find it pretty weird they said "by chance" since until a night before the patch i was getting them normally and now i'm getting absolutely none)

"Hello,

Thank you for keeping in touch.

At this time, we are unable to verify the issue and we haven't received any similar reports in the past few days. As a reminder, Etiums and Fighting Spirit Fragments are dropped by chance. As we are unable to provide computations for item drop rates, we suggest posting about the drop/loot rates of Etiums and Fighting Spirit Fragments in the game forums as it would be a good topic to discuss with other players and the Development Team.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Feel free to reach out again if you have other questions.

Regards,

GM *****
NCSOFT Support Team"

so you really are not going to give us pvp stones for ID or stigma stuff for KB why are all these dungeons giving battlefield coins and not  the old rewards we used to get  why change the rewards im so about to drop this game now cuz its not rewarding anymore

Archived