Transformation Update

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone. Recently, we’ve seen a lot of feedback on the forums around your experiences attempting to obtain Ultimate Transformations, and we understand this has been a source of frustration for many players.  With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2). This will also apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination.

To players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period:

We will be granting you an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract. This distribution will take place on or before September 9th. As this is an addition to the promotion rules, and in order to maintain fairness, we cannot grant additional “case-by-case” rewards outside of this criteria.

Additionally, the team is taking another look at Ultimate Transformation availability, and will be featuring these more in events to come. It may not be every event, and they will be quite rare and difficult to get, but our goal is to provide more avenues for players to obtain these items.

Thank you, as always, for having shared your feedback and experiences here. We continue to monitor, and are looking to make continuous improvements to your experiences. Please share your feedback on this change with us below!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Haon-KT said:

So if we combine 6 times with 2 legendary, if we fail we get another legendary, does this legendary we get by failing counts towards the other combinations?

How can we keep track of how many failed legendaries we used?

You are gonna have to wait a week for them to figure out what they really mean.

4 minutes ago, Haon-KT said:

So if we combine 6 times with 2 legendary, if we fail we get another legendary, does this legendary we get by failing counts towards the other combinations?

How can we keep track of how many failed legendaries we used?

@Kibbelz can u confirm this please i have tried 5*2
it works like that?

Come on... this is NCsoft. I have a feeling its consumed contracts, as in you buy (or acquire... aka impossible) 12 legendary contracts, right click them and consume all 12. I feel if it had to do with combining they would of specified Combining 12 contracts. Either way, NCsoft is never clear about anything they post. 

4 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Come on... this is NCsoft. I have a feeling its consumed contracts, as in you buy (or acquire... aka impossible) 12 legendary contracts, right click them and consume all 12. I feel if it had to do with combining they would of specified Combining 12 contracts. Either way, NCsoft is never clear about anything they post. 

With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2). 

It say through combination though? 

13 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

So...

~$780?

Not quite, the cheap one is only once per account, then you need the 8800ncoin bundles, which is like 110$, so that and needing the transformations more than once in order to combine, means its going to the 2000$+ range. I'm pretty sure we asked for a reasonable way not spend four figures way, i guess "they heard us loud and clear" wrongly.

You have to 'consume' the Legendary Transformations in order to attempt for a Ultimate Transformation. How I read this is, if you capped out the account restricted 10 from the bcm, and continued with the acquiring some from the random 30 scrolls, you should be qualified for the selection box. Then 'Consumed/Combined' to get a Ultimate, you qualify...

I hope we all get clarification ASAP. But, just incase, I have submitted a Support Ticket anyways... JUST INCASE...

Cheers ya'll!

@Kibbelz Can you please clear this up for everyone,. If a player consumed more than 12 scrolls and got an ultimate, then this player is not eligible to get the free Ultimate Transformation?

If that is so then that's very unfair. Everyone who consumed more than 12 should be eligible for a free Ultimate Transformation regardless of the fact that they actually combined an Ulti Transformation after buying 12... I bet some people spent twice/triple the amount needed to buy 12 scrolls.

It states transforms consumed, so using 12 transforms to combine is 12. It doesn't state how they need to be combine Korea uses this same system and they require 24 total and you can either do 4 transforms 6x or 6 transforms 4x or something to this effect. I want to know if people who did 2 for this promotion are still receive said reward or not. Also in being "consumed transformations" they can be from any means of acquisition because it didn't state that it said the requirements are consuming 12 legendary xform via combination

3 minutes ago, Serienne-KT said:

@Kibbelz Can you please clear this up for everyone,. If a player consumed more than 12 scrolls and got an ultimate, then this player is not eligible to get the free Ultimate Transformation?

If that is so then that's very unfair. Everyone who consumed more than 12 should be eligible for a free Ultimate Transformation regardless of the fact that they actually combined an Ulti Transformation after buying 12... I bet some people spent twice/triple the amount needed to buy 12 scrolls.

It says:

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

To players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period:

Archived