Transformation Update

Arctic

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

It is not 12 fails it is 12 total legendary contracts used.

It’s not 12 legendary contracts, it says 12 legendary transforms. 

if you combine 2 legendaries 6 times, then you would get it. Or if you combine 6 legendaries 2 times.

if you already got an ultimate during this event, you will not get another. 

Um... So I am a bit confused. Is this transformation "promotion" just basically for people who spent money? I am just here wondering how as a free to play person, how I can get 12 legendary transformations to consume... When you said you listened to us, which part of the current community is "us" exactly?

1 hour ago, Treos-DN said:

Um... So I am a bit confused. Is this transformation "promotion" just basically for people who spent money? I am just here wondering how as a free to play person, how I can get 12 legendary transformations to consume... When you said you listened to us, which part of the current community is "us" exactly?

I do wonder as well. Prestige members don't even get incorporated in this as well. Even though you are supporting the company with money, it's not part of the picture.

Bet the jokes on us and this benefit only applies to people outside f2p and prestige members. It's already an uphill battle in game but now it's gonna get worse.

this is sad i only got 4 excess transformations :( and playing for like ages already fusing stuffs and still aint getting one yet pay 2 win players have their more boost right here right now :(  now ppl with ultimate xform kills me and humiliate me thinking they over power me .. my ping is above 400 with legendary xform and its so lame i tried everything :( im so so so so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

1 hour ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

I do wonder as well. Prestige members don't even get incorporated in this as well. Even though you are supporting the company with money, it's not part of the picture.

Bet the jokes on us and this benefit only applies to people outside f2p and prestige members. It's already an uphill battle in game but now it's gonna get worse.

my heart is with you all free to play players :( this is the worst era in game killing us softly hope we can have a louder voice into this issue 

10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone. Recently, we’ve seen a lot of feedback on the forums around your experiences attempting to obtain Ultimate Transformations, and we understand this has been a source of frustration for many players.  With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2). This will also apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination.

To players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period:

We will be granting you an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract. This distribution will take place on or before September 9th. As this is an addition to the promotion rules, and in order to maintain fairness, we cannot grant additional “case-by-case” rewards outside of this criteria.

Additionally, the team is taking another look at Ultimate Transformation availability, and will be featuring these more in events to come. It may not be every event, and they will be quite rare and difficult to get, but our goal is to provide more avenues for players to obtain these items.

Thank you, as always, for having shared your feedback and experiences here. We continue to monitor, and are looking to make continuous improvements to your experiences. Please share your feedback on this change with us below!

i got an IDEA cause im smart .. there is 3 restoration tickets right does it work with transformation combine ?

Another question, if you have an ultimate before this event, and you consumed 12 now does it still count? and when is this period running over? like is it running since the BCM sales of the legendary contracts or is it a "new event" and it is until September 9th?

They have to finally come to a permanent way, even if it is not "12" they could make them 20 and give a secure ultimate people can make sure they accumulate the amount they want from lugbug weekly and abyssal splinter.

Because you would still need 12 doubles to get the combination. This is the only time that the "10 types" is making it easier, because once you get all 10 you can be 100% sure you will be getting doubles.

8cXHnyX.jpg

14 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2). This will also apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination.

This is a joke. Practically, now you are giving them the Ultimate Transformation to those players did spend certain amount of money trying to get Ultimate Transformation in the RNG of this event. Next time, dont waste our time in stupid events with bad RNG and go directly put the Ultimate Contract on BCM.

Event: This is the definition of PayToNothing (Bad RNG) with a fix to PayToWin

Good Job! Continue killing the game.

What a joke lmao... Legendary contracts grow on trees by NC logic.

What ppl want is more ways to get Legendary contracts so they can try and get ultimate transformation. We had like 3-4 events that gave legendary contracts, and other regions like EU had many more events with legendary and ultimate contracts!

Yes i know we can farm them in game ,free contract every 2 months or make an army of alts and farm Abyssal Splinter...Some ppl have jobs and cant play 8+ hours a day to farm something that is necessary for a gameplay but it looks like 5% of population can get it...

More and more p2w events in last 2 months (i get that they need to make money somehow but ffs it became to much p2w)

14 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

It may not be every event, and they will be quite rare and difficult to get

So Funny your premise...

Cuz the rate of difficulty of this item (Ultimate Transformation) is based in the amount of money you spent it trying to get it in their events.

NCsoft Smart Solutions: for Pay2Win Events with Bad RNG!

"Hey, did you spend more than 2000$ trying to get the Ultimate Transformation in this event? Dont worry! We have the solution! We will give you for "Free" this RARE AND DIFFICULT ITEM TO GET if you spent the enought money"

Very Nice Deal! (PAYTOWIN!!!)

dang i remember 5.0 - 5.8 got the good events ... 6.0-7.0 is a torture for me.. 7.0 breaths a little - 7.5 lame dungeons and pushing people to go pve -- yet with that hard more stuffs some people can just pay off the hardest thing to get in game which is ultimate transformation.. imagine im farming my real hard for legendary xforms for almost 2 years more yet people can cheat it away with money... no offence pay 2 win players your the one supporting the game and i value you as a fellow player but its abusive .. i saw my friends spend like 5k USD before just to get a good transformation i think he done like 10k USD .. just felt bad on them doing the spending those days when here are the production of BCM stuff ripping them all over again... maybe sell something good NCSOFT not stuffs that forcing people to pay just to achieve the minimum requirements to enjoy the game.

dang i remember 5.0 - 5.8 got the good events ... 6.0-7.0 is a torture for me.. 7.0 breaths a little - 7.5 lame dungeons and pushing people to go pve -- yet with that hard more stuffs some people can just pay off the hardest thing to get in game which is ultimate transformation.. imagine im farming my real hard for legendary xforms for almost 2 years more yet people can cheat it away with money... no offence pay 2 win players your the one supporting the game and i value you as a fellow player but its abusive .. i saw my friends spend like 5k USD before just to get a good transformation i think he done like 10k USD .. just felt bad on them doing the spending those days when here are the production of BCM stuff ripping them all over again... maybe sell something good NCSOFT not stuffs that forcing people to pay just to achieve the minimum requirements to enjoy the game.

I mean if good ideas never hits your brain please try playing the game at least and understand how really it works.... last time i watch a live one of your devs dont even know how to toggle flight button , i mean if they dont understand the game how come they truly know which thing is good in game and which is real bad in game . Maybe 1 hour - 2 hours a day have a look see what things should be add up in event and stuffs .. the community will help anyway we are here loving this game even your company dont know how to handle us. Aion is a good game specially in pvp and theres no doubt about it

2 hours ago, Yuweh-KT said:

I mean if good ideas never hits your brain please try playing the game at least and understand how really it works.... last time i watch a live one of your devs dont even know how to toggle flight button , i mean if they dont understand the game how come they truly know which thing is good in game and which is real bad in game . Maybe 1 hour - 2 hours a day have a look see what things should be add up in event and stuffs .. the community will help anyway we are here loving this game even your company dont know how to handle us. Aion is a good game specially in pvp and theres no doubt about it

The have great idea's. The idea's they have are all about making you the player reliant on them to get your fix.

At this point getting the communities help when all they want is free stuff from events is not exactly help it is just the community trying to get back at NCwest for selling the solution. If the community really did want to help everyone would be fighting for improving the games play-able features not fighting for getting it for free from events. 

I would rather the major progression features were actually play-able features, I have done major research in to this(sad i know) and it is obvious why late 3.X> early 4.X was Aions most successful point outside Korea. Every single feature was obtainable through playing the game and selling stuff on the market to buy it. 6.0 and even 5.0 was the event driven era where by the grace of Ncwest we were given the ability to catch up if we did not want to spend 1000s through events.

That is where all Aion's problems started. 5.0 killed Aion 6.0 was the coffin and players wanting events to be the savior of Aion are the nails. You need to give them actual feedback that is about their game not about the features they are adding in to supplement the problems they created.

14 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

What I find even more hilarious is the bold statement "We listened".. No.. No actually you didn't listened.. What you did is read and came up with a decision that involves you making money again. It just seems they read the thread of the guy who spends thousands of dollars for god knows how long complain about not receiving anything and the thread about that gaming company getting lawsuits filed against them and came up with this decision. A lot of people came up with better ideas than what has been given in the last few weeks but still somehow every decision they have made involves making more money.

When instances take over 1 hour to pop because all the free to play people have left and open world is even more dead because the pay to win people don't have anyone else to kill, they will probably go "Maybe we should do something.". Oh who am I kidding actions speak louder than words and it's clear they don't care. They really do not.

4 minutes ago, Treos-DN said:

A lot of people came up with better ideas than what has been given in the last few weeks but still somehow every decision they have made involves making more money.

Honestly i disagree. While my idea's are not the best i would say the majority of ideas given were just add them to events so we can get them for free through doing nothing at all. That is not a good idea at all that is legitimately the opposite of a good idea because it is no different than making them pay2obtain. You are still being reliant on NCsoft/west to give them to you for free w/o having to do anything at all.

Lets say they take these ideas and everyone obtains a free ultimate transformation contract through an even, How does that improve the game? It does not all it does is cause the players that got them in the free contract event to come to the forums and taunt their spending players about how they did not have to spend 10s of 1000s for the item. They will not suddenly start playing aion...because guess what there is nothing to actually play that is the issue in the first place.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Honestly i disagree. While my idea's are not the best i would say the majority of ideas given were just add them to events so we can get them for free through doing nothing at all. That is not a good idea at all that is legitimately the opposite of a good idea because it is no different than making them pay2obtain. You are still being reliant on NCsoft/west to give them to you for free w/o having to do anything at all.

Lets say they take these ideas and everyone obtains a free ultimate transformation contract through an even, How does that improve the game? It does not all it does is cause the players that got them in the free contract event to come to the forums and taunt their spending players about how they did not have to spend 10s of 1000s for the item. They will not suddenly start playing aion...because guess what there is nothing to actually play that is the issue in the first place.

I will also have to disagree with your statement. 1. There was no indication of my stating that I wanted any item free by the way of doing nothing. Most of the people's ideas involved doing something to get said items. I even posted a video that is currently on YouTube by an EU player stating Russia implemented a system that after doing instances for 6 months and gathering the required item you can get a free ultimate transformation box. I believe that is doing something to get a free item.

2. The bolded extract from your sentence. If that is what your mind immediately goes to when this discussion comes up as a "reason" or "excuse", you can classify it however you want, you are also part of the problem we are currently going through. I don't even know how to look at that extract and not be confused...? Indifferent?? I don't even know how I feel now. I am not saying some person won't do that but it's been 2 years since this mechanic has been introduced. To brag about getting a free item after 2 whole years is just as silly as thinking this is what people will do if you give them a system that allow them to require the item for free and worrying about it. o.O

So if someone has 7 duplicate legendaries he can combine 2x and end up doing 12 legendary transforms combined in total because when you combine 2 and fail you only lose one (since you get one back) so that one you got back can be used again for next combining.. We need a little bit more clarification on this to be sure it works like this.

It is not what comes to my mind it is what i have previously seen happen on the forums before more times than i care to count. The video you are talking about also @Treos-DN while the idea behind it is great how does it improve play-ability of Aion? History repeats itself and lets look at how giving progression in PvP instances went at the start of 6.0.

The redeeming feature of that change in Russia is that players seem to get the item you need for a win/loss/draw so just maybe it has the chance for players to actually participate in the content but the reality is more players will act like how it was back in 6.0. That being where team A que's up against their own alts to get free wins and team B get an empty instance. To the point where you get 1-2 fights every month. That is no different than giving the players it for free through events. 

I would find that feature an amazing feature if it came with the removal of a enter/pass system and just force all players in when it pops. Right now tho with the morale of the community it would just be another non-participation content update like events, luna, SAS, SV and so on just to get freebie which would be the ultimate contract. Hell in 2020 every single PvP instance needs a ranking system that resets every 3 months. That way players would get ranked with other players around their gear level. 

Maybe i was not understanding the video correctly but that is how i understood it. For the most part that update would give a play-able feature to the game which is what i have been seeking so overall the system is good just the practicality with a demoralized community is the issue here.

This change sure makes players having spent lots of money for ultimate transform feeling hurt and/or frustrating.

But in a positive way, it does solve the hardness of getting ultimate transform due to such RNG. From now on, the P2W feel more rewarding and the F2P can stop gambling and try to get ultimate transform in a more reliable way. If can, of course.

Please give us example for this change @Kibbelz. What you said is clear but it seems we still need example to fully understand.

Thank you for implementing this change. At this point, we're all just trying to enjoy the game until it dies, and keeping players in the game is ultimately good for all of us. It's best to just let people have fun -- and spending $2k and NOT getting ulti xform is not anyone's definition of fun. Plus, honestly, it will make it easier to do things when more people have ulti xform. Lfg groups will be a tad bit better/more viable.

Archived