Transformation Update

Arctic

13 minutes ago, Dyehuthy-DN said:

Now I know when this Companys like NCsoft (MMORPG Developers) mention the "RARE AND DIFFICULT ITEM TO GET", means MONEY! (Pay2Win, Pay2GetEndGame)

"RARE AND DIFFICULT ITEM TO GET" @Kibbelz Really? We want that "RARE AND DIFFICULT ITEMS TO GET" but by PLAYING! Not by PAYING ;) 

There exists a trillion ways for make money with a MMORPG. Selling ENDGAME Items to the players certainly is not the way.

For this Develop Companys "Free to Play" means: "You have certain of content for free, for the rest of the game you will need to pay" Its just Marketing! 

We dont want a game for free, NCsoft, we want a game who deserve our Money! A Pay2Win game dont deserve it ;) 

It's ridiculous, how a company can't have Ideas for make better Products "MMO Games" (This give money) and they only focus in SELLING at any cost!

Well, and for those players who "Defend the rubbish System of Pay2Win" of this companys. Let me ask you something...

¿What is the posibility "rate" for a F2P players to get ENDGAME items like a Ultimate Transformation in the game (Playing!)?

I will tell you the true: It's 0!!!  The Rate is 0 or near to 0!!!

;) 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dyehuthy-DN said:

Well, and for those players who "Defend the rubbish System of Pay2Win" of this companys. Let me ask you something...

¿What is the posibility "rate" for a F2P players to get ENDGAME items like a Ultimate Transformation in the game (Playing!)?

I will tell you the true: It's 0!!!  The Rate is 0 or near to 0!!!

;) 

This Rate only will change, when NCsoft develop something better than Ultimate Transformation. That day, the Ultimate Transformation will not be Selling anymore (By Events!) and F2P players will have a chance to get it for "FREE" (Playing!). Before this Reallity! This Item will still be the KING of their PAY2WIN system.

YOUR READING THE TRUE!

37 minutes ago, Malachyte-KT said:

I understand the sentiment, truly. I try my best not to "step on" anyone that can't defend themselves as a result of an income gap- that shit comes back on a man 3-fold eventually. Let me answer your question with a question instead, what if the vast majority of players were spenders instead of F2P, do you think at that point NCSoft West would have the resources to advertise and market to try and get new players? Server, Network, and Data Center hardware stability would be improved? What would kill the game faster? All the F2P players leaving on-mass or all the very few P2P players leaving? Just from that question alone, you can determine who they would prioritize.

At the moment, too many people AREN'T spending anything and are instead demanding more of the best and to be on par with those that are actively supporting the product, why should they cater to people who aren't contributing at all to the lively hood and longevity of the product? Sure the game would be vastly reduced in population without the F2P players, but you have to understand that even F2P games depend on revenue from in-game purchases to either succeed or fail, from KR Aion which spend waaaay more than us (i hear upwards of 20K just to compete), to games with better business models like shitty ass Fortnite.

I can't see that anyone who doesn't work for NCSoft can truly know the details of their business model, nor do we know exactly how many people pay, nor how many people pay absolutely nothing. I can say that not a single month has gone by in the last 11 years where I have NOT paid- so I have hardly failed to contribute to the ongoing game maintenance and support.

Now, I would consider myself someone who actively supports the product however I am not all willing to sink 3 figures or more just on ONE item, and then in future continue to sink money because there WILL be more money sinks in order to remain competitive - and this is from someone who is fairly well geared- just imagine a new or returning player? and your statement about "catering" to F2P is fairly nonsensical because you answer yourself- without F2P the game WILL shut down as no one wants to just be cannon fodder for some spoiled whales. It's very similar to what happened to the perma-rifting twinks way back, people left in droves. The population is too low to sustain losses. There are alternatives to Aion.

Contrast this with another game that I play where everyone pays a modest  subscription $20 per month and the shop consists mostly of  vanity items like skins and mounts. Those mounts are available, by the way  to ALL characters on my account , are permanent, and are reasonably priced. The population in this game is waaaaaay larger and queues pop for  multiple instances all the time - and yes, the game is stable and with regular patches and  the content is incredible.

2 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

I understand the sentiment, truly. I try my best not to "step on" anyone that can't defend themselves as a result of an income gap- that shit comes back on a man 3-fold eventually. Let me answer your question with a question instead, what if the vast majority of players were spenders instead of F2P, do you think at that point NCSoft West would have the resources to advertise and market to try and get new players? Server, Network, and Data Center hardware stability would be improved? What would kill the game faster? All the F2P players leaving on-mass or all the very few P2P players leaving? Just from that question alone, you can determine who they would prioritize.

At the moment, too many people AREN'T spending anything and are instead demanding more of the best and to be on par with those that are actively supporting the product, why should they cater to people who aren't contributing at all to the lively hood and longevity of the product? Sure the game would be vastly reduced in population without the F2P players, but you have to understand that even F2P games depend on revenue from in-game purchases to either succeed or fail, from KR Aion which spend waaaay more than us (i hear upwards of 20K just to compete), to games with better business models like shitty ass Fortnite.

Nc doesn't advertise so lets just stop there. We have had more servers at launch that were in better in quality and it's only got worse when they are raking in more money. Free players leaving this game would cause a huge blow and soon or later it will cause p2w people to stop spending. I run around on DN and not many have prestige. I can argue that NC doesn't give a shit about prestige cause we/they are not included in this xform post. We are not directing paying for legendary xforms so we can't get them faster then f2p.

You can call fortnite shitty but that game makes more money in a day then this game makes in year(s) cause they do something right.

There are lots of mmo's and games coming out for you to defend this game. Gw2 does a good job at keeping players busy and they have content for hours with skins.

10 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

You guys are overthinking this and blowing it WAAAAAY out of proportion. This promotion is the best promotion they've offered for an ultimate xform, even better than the Joker event because it doesn't require any RNG (unless you bank on the cheaper duplicates route) and is a guaranteed reward just for attempting. 

Beginning with this promotion, any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event will be guaranteed an Ultimate Transformation.

Players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period will be granted an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract at a later date.

It's in plain English. It means that you need at a minimum of 8 duplicates or 12 TOTAL Legendary contracts in total to perform the x2 combines for a total of 6 x2  combines.

x2  combine for example is you have a duplicate Kromede and Masterius. You perform the x2 combine to try and get an ultimate xform or a new legendary one for the collections, you have CONSUMED 2 of the 12 for this promotion, meaning you need to consume 10 more Legendary contracts or 5 more x2 combines of legendary contracts.

If you are buying the BCM Legendary type 10 contract and you already have all 10 of them and will guarantee a duplicate you only need 8 BCM type 10 Legendary Contracts because as you combine x2 and fail you get 1 legendary contract in return. The catch is that these fail legendary contracts have to also be a duplicate and not a new one.

To clarify more, it does NOT say your x2 combines has to be one of the type 10, you can have apostle duplicates and combine x2.

The reason I am saying do the x2 combines is because you can increase your chances of at least getting new legendary contracts for the collectibles which are insanely good. You can just as easily buy use 11 total Legendary contracts and do the x6 combine, if it fails it gives you 1 legendary back, and then perform the x6 combine one more time and still qualify for the ultimate xform selection box. You can also do the x3 combine 3 times and be left with 3 failure legendary contracts for the last combine to equal 12 total legendary contracts consumed provided they were all duplicates on the failures. There are many combinations for this.

Point is you just have to consume 12 legendary contracts and to consume them means to try and x2 or higher combine, the failure is your result and doesn't count, only the attempt is considered a "consume" not the result. 

Hope this explains it.

For once I'm actually going to back and thank Mala. He is feeding you the information you need so you don't over think it. Quit overthinking it. You actually need only 7 me and a friend did the math, that's if you don't get a transform you needed outta the 10. You can get leg a lot of ways from the recent events and stuff. now if you are a free to  play player and don't have the access to contracts or leg like some do, could it hurt in making a few more accounts to do Abyssal Splinter to get the contracts you need for your main? Sure it'll take a few weeks. BUT you'll have access to stuff people are paying for and all you did was spend you time, don't give me oh you have to gear it, You can easily go and pug an sl easy or a pf or even an IDD 0 problems now a days, I do it on my under geared sin/sorc. its not hard you just have to put effort into it.
I've seen people spend anywhere from 200-10k to get an ultimate transform, yes its crazy how hard it is to get it. BUT its that game changing that some are willing to drop thousands for it. Rethink your situation and real life goals before investing, ofc this is also a hobby, or a way to pass the time for most. If you don't see yourself ever spending money on the game, how are you actually supporting it to continue playing it? I know Ncsoft has had their REALLY REALLY REALLY bad times. but so far i'm seeing a lotta improvement since kibblez came in, yes its little bits here and there, but before we were legit throw into a hurricane with a water gun saying defend yourself.

Well I think everyone can win this by simply quits this game :P

Right now you have to answer yourself whatever you playing this game or actually working full time for it.
Do you enjoying it ? :) And result of your hard works ?  empty server without people ? No one to kill ? No one to beat ? No one here to show off your +15 glorious gears ? ;P

Well if you can't really quit Aion you can always playing in p server you know xD
If whole MMO industrial have to die because RNG + p2w let it be,sometimes you have to lose to be better.

About 3.x opinion is considered the most balance patch because you can get everything in game I only partly agreed,I think the most important the perspective of it is the 3.x giving choices to people to do whatever they want.If you don't want to farm gears in instances you can do kahrun quests for gears,pvp is completely optional,crafting gears isn't outclassed by instance gears or you can do housing.Everything just a choice that is what should a game be,you can't assume everyone want to pvp or pve or crafting.

The falling of Aion ? I think it started when they introduced time limit instance like DLR back in 3.5(I think?),it created dps elite crazed culture and that's the beginning of gears check.
If 4.x didn't have new classes like bard,gunner and AT ? I don't think people will like it that much.

I think at this point Aion needs to die so it can reborn whatever new title or remake.

If it is to tell the truth I will talk about rumors between players that I believe to be true.

The team that manages AION has no managers, no one with a commercial vision or strategy to the AION. Nobody cares about this game, nobody plays or understands AION. The opinion of customers is irrelevant. AION veterans are all expendable. The group that supports the support of this game is made up of people at the lowest level and who support various games. This team takes care of games that can be ended at any time. The members of this team want to leave this team to join some other more important team. All NCS does is to translate Korea's mistakes into English and nothing more. They are not focused on making a profit with AION, they consider AION to be an outdated and old game. They just don't do it because AION's revenue still exceeds expenditure. Soon there will be a merger of DN with KT. Some within the NCS are hoping for this day to come because another part of the team could be dismissed. 

As I said. This information is speculation of conversations between  players, but I really believe it to be true.

2 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Well I think everyone can win this by simply quits this game :P

Right now you have to answer yourself whatever you playing this game or actually working full time for it.
Do you enjoying it ? :) And result of your hard works ?  empty server without people ? No one to kill ? No one to beat ? No one here to show off your +15 glorious gears ? ;P

Well if you can't really quit Aion you can always playing in p server you know xD
If whole MMO industrial have to die because RNG + p2w let it be,sometimes you have to lose to be better.

About 3.x opinion is considered the most balance patch because you can get everything in game I only partly agreed,I think the most important the perspective of it is the 3.x giving choices to people to do whatever they want.If you don't want to farm gears in instances you can do kahrun quests for gears,pvp is completely optional,crafting gears isn't outclassed by instance gears or you can do housing.Everything just a choice that is what should a game be,you can't assume everyone want to pvp or pve or crafting.

The falling of Aion ? I think it started when they introduced time limit instance like DLR back in 3.5(I think?),it created dps elite crazed culture and that's the beginning of gears check.
If 4.x didn't have new classes like bard,gunner and AT ? I don't think people will like it that much.

I think at this point Aion needs to die so it can reborn whatever new title or remake.

I don't agree with you because there is no game as amazing as AION. The problem with AION has always been management. It was never the GAME. If AION had good managers it would be bigger than World Warcraft. It is the de-characterization, infantilization and trivialization of AION that made it weak. In the hands of a company committed to the customer, AION would be one of the biggest games in the world.

44 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

I don't agree with you because there is no game as amazing as AION. The problem with AION has always been management. It was never the GAME. If AION had good managers it would be bigger than World Warcraft. It is the de-characterization, infantilization and trivialization of AION that made it weak. In the hands of a company committed to the customer, AION would be one of the biggest games in the world.

IMO Aion's biggest downfall was actually the fact it tried to go to big. It came in to the west and that is where its issues started. I could bet they took the original opinions of the western community which was in-fact all those WoW fanatics that hate PvP and think all games should be PvE only. The content changed and while the lore behind 3.0's content was pretty cool the reality is it was the start of the westernization. Now we are left with a product that is neither a korean style-game nor a western style-game.

What is left after you lose both your styles? Somewhere to spend money and a bunch of content that has nothing to do with the world at all that no one likes doing.

However that being said you need to understand that Aion is an NCsoft product, With-out NCsoft you may of never even had the pleasure of even seeing Aion as a product for you to enjoy.

2 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

yes totally agree with this one.. Aion has alot of potential as a game but wasted by the stupid management and greed .. now NA gone to the bottom of the sink worst than any private server out there .. NA BCM now its like a donation in some private servers just sad how they came so bad with ideas ... its near aion anniversary yet they still thinks about than money than celebrating Aions fun.. i like Aion as a game and some of my friends here in my country cant still get over it when i post photos of aion they still wanna play but i cant recommend them to go play Aion NA cause of the faulty management.. i rather say to them go play private server u will not last 1 -2 days here in this shit.

2 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

I AGREE WITH YOU! it would be better if Aion have good managers! Well it's not NA's fault but KOREA'S FAULT! Of course Aion made by korea because they made more more more new things and update fast and p2w!! And NA and Europe copied Korea to update their game! 

I would highly recommend anyone doing their xform combinations to pleasepleaseplease record the entire process from start to finish. Don't trust NCsoft to know what they're doing; it's very likely they will skip some people when they distribute the ultimate xform and you need some sort of "proof" that you consumed 12 xforms.

Looking forward to more people getting ultimate xform because it will make instances a little bit easier for everyone. :x

With this change it's possible for people to spend nothing and get ulti now, people want to say there is no way, you can farm legendary contracts with splinter, with lugbug, events, it's even possible to farm legendary on multiple accounts with splinter and pass to your main account. Sure it's a lot of work, but it is possible.

3 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

With this change it's possible for people to spend nothing and get ulti now, people want to say there is no way, you can farm legendary contracts with splinter, with lugbug, events, it's even possible to farm legendary on multiple accounts with splinter and pass to your main account. Sure it's a lot of work, but it is possible.

I have logged into these forums more than I wanted to. I'll make this my last post for a bit because it seems to me I keep arguing the same points with different people. Splinter legendary contract costs 8k. You get 25 for getting the highest score. That's 320 days on one toon or you can farm it on multiple accounts. If you have multiple accounts congrats to you. If you have +15 stigma, daeva skills, the sun or moon weapon, plused up gemstones and rune stones, again congrats to you.If you don't have a lot of those items like the majority of us f2p people do not have, well you must have a lot of time to farm those items the "free" way. You do the math. Lug bug takes 2 months to get one contract. With 6 legendary contracts the percentage to get an ultimate is roughly 13%. 6 times 2 is 12 months. So I will ask you what I asked the other guy in the other thread. Roughly only being able to combine once every year is okay with you? At 13% chance?

There is one f2p way to get this, and it would take you 6 months (maybe less) that is, make 2 accounts with 12 characters (with vandal/sm its easier to get S rank in abyssal), carry those 23 characters to lakrum for 3 weeks and do the camps (the most difficult thing you will do probably) after those 3 weeks, you should be able to get wings/weap/some acc, with that you are able to get S, now do abyssal everyday, it should take you prob 2 hours but if u think its worth it do it :), that's 600 abyssal points EACH DAY, that means that in 6 months  or 187 days you will get 14 legendary, +3 from lugbug its 17 legendary, if u dont have any and use that 17 legendary, there's a 100% chance u get 7 extra legendary (you probably will get more) and u just need to wait again for this event to pop and just combine it :)

I know this is a lot of work, and many of you just think that is not worth it or that it shouldn't be this way, but this is an mmorpg, and u need to farm to get this kind of things (they should change this so you dont have to farm this much) but if u really want to play with ultimate xform and dont want to pay anything, this is your only way of getting it FAST. 

P.S you can try doing the abyssal in the 2 accounts at the same time, just use vandals, create a skill chain and use 2 pc if u have it, in that way you just need to farm for like 50 min each day, which in my opinion is not that much

Legit my last post. My question to all the people who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get an ultimate transformation and are now listing the ways us free to play players can try to get it is, why didn't you try those many ways instead of spending hundreds, thousands of dollars on the first try? Why didn't do you those many ways after you repeated the amount you spent before on a second and third try? Apparently those ways are easy and we are here complaining because we can, why did you know take those many avenues and try to get an ultimate transformation?

2 hours ago, Drugged-KT said:

There is one f2p way to get this, and it would take you 6 months (maybe less) that is, make 2 accounts with 12 characters (with vandal/sm its easier to get S rank in abyssal), carry those 23 characters to lakrum for 3 weeks and do the camps (the most difficult thing you will do probably) after those 3 weeks, you should be able to get wings/weap/some acc, with that you are able to get S, now do abyssal everyday, it should take you prob 2 hours but if u think its worth it do it :), that's 600 abyssal points EACH DAY, that means that in 6 months  or 187 days you will get 14 legendary, +3 from lugbug its 17 legendary, if u dont have any and use that 17 legendary, there's a 100% chance u get 7 extra legendary (you probably will get more) and u just need to wait again for this event to pop and just combine it :)

I know this is a lot of work, and many of you just think that is not worth it or that it shouldn't be this way, but this is an mmorpg, and u need to farm to get this kind of things (they should change this so you dont have to farm this much) but if u really want to play with ultimate xform and dont want to pay anything, this is your only way of getting it FAST. 

P.S you can try doing the abyssal in the 2 accounts at the same time, just use vandals, create a skill chain and use 2 pc if u have it, in that way you just need to farm for like 50 min each day, which in my opinion is not that much

Is there any chance any of your alts is named "addicted"?

1 hour ago, Rapier-DN said:

Is there any chance any of your alts is named "addicted"?

I just said the fastest way to get it without paying, you aint getting it for free, i know many players would do it just to get the transformation, just as they do luna with 48 characters daily :)

24 minutes ago, Drugged-KT said:

I just said the fastest way to get it without paying, you aint getting it for free, i know many players would do it just to get the transformation, just as they do luna with 48 characters daily :)

i just realized i said that you are not getting it for free hahaha, you aint getting it without farming or being extremely lucky

22 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

IMO Aion's biggest downfall was actually the fact it tried to go to big. It came in to the west and that is where its issues started. I could bet they took the original opinions of the western community which was in-fact all those WoW fanatics that hate PvP and think all games should be PvE only. The content changed and while the lore behind 3.0's content was pretty cool the reality is it was the start of the westernization. Now we are left with a product that is neither a korean style-game nor a western style-game.

What is left after you lose both your styles? Somewhere to spend money and a bunch of content that has nothing to do with the world at all that no one likes doing.

However that being said you need to understand that Aion is an NCsoft product, With-out NCsoft you may of never even had the pleasure of even seeing Aion as a product for you to enjoy.

No.

You are totally wrong about that. I think the NCS never tried to go big this game and never made an adjustment for players from here. All changes came from Korea. All the de-characterization of AION came from Korea. NCS in the USA was supposed to compensate for errors, but in the translation process they only amplified the errors.
Do you want examples? I have many. Realy many.

Who created the transformations to destroy yor skins of your character? Remeber. The transformations destroyed the need to invest in cosmetics.

Want more examples? Ok ok... Sit down.

Who ended up with the Broker and destroyed the trade between players? Who created the minios and destroy all scrolls? Where did spells with childlike effects come from? Who unbalanced the classes? Who destroyed the maps and the SIEGES when you could fly? Tell me, who?

Everthing came from Korea, but what did NCS in USA do? Do you know? I will say.

They focused on removing the mount from the game. 
They focused on making it difficult to enchantment.
They focused on making transformations impossible. 

NCS USA discouraged the group to play. Destroyed the legions, it destroyed everything that separates a veteran player from a novice.

Now. NCS USA reduced the SIEGE, reduced GP, reduced the PVP and PVE in this game (nothing drop or is impossible to do). 

Do you know what the consequence will be? The consequence will be a sharp drop in AION revenue.

That is why I say. The problem with AION is not the game, it is the incompetence to manage this game.

NCS in Korea does one part and NCS in the USA does another part. Together they are ending AION. The resistance of the community in this game is surprising. We are amazing and we love this game or this game would already have the same fate as MXM and if you pay attention the MXM it visually looks like AION. NCS tried to turn AION into MXM (think of the arenas of Discipline and Harmony) and it obviously didn't work.

Speaking of arenas, NCS USA destroyed this too. They removed the GP from the arenas. When removing the GP from the arenas, nobody else made arenas. The GP was the motivation factor for the arenas.
lol
It really is a lot of incompetence.

1 hour ago, Gwin-DN said:

No.

You are totally wrong about that. I think the NCS never tried to go big this game and never made an adjustment for players from here. All changes came from Korea. All the de-characterization of AION came from Korea. NCS in the USA was supposed to compensate for errors, but in the translation process they only amplified the errors.
Do you want examples? I have many. Realy many.

Who created the transformations to destroy yor skins of your character? Remeber. The transformations destroyed the need to invest in cosmetics.

Want more examples? Ok ok... Sit down.

Who ended up with the Broker and destroyed the trade between players? Who created the minios and destroy all scrolls? Where did spells with childlike effects come from? Who unbalanced the classes? Who destroyed the maps and the SIEGES when you could fly? Tell me, who?

Everthing came from Korea, but what did NCS in USA do? Do you know? I will say.

They focused on removing the mount from the game. 
They focused on making it difficult to enchantment.
They focused on making transformations impossible. 

NCS USA discouraged the group to play. Destroyed the legions, it destroyed everything that separates a veteran player from a novice.

Now. NCS USA reduced the SIEGE, reduced GP, reduced the PVP and PVE in this game (nothing drop or is impossible to do). 

Do you know what the consequence will be? The consequence will be a sharp drop in AION revenue.

That is why I say. The problem with AION is not the game, it is the incompetence to manage this game.

NCS in Korea does one part and NCS in the USA does another part. Together they are ending AION. The resistance of the community in this game is surprising. We are amazing and we love this game or this game would already have the same fate as MXM and if you pay attention the MXM it visually looks like AION. NCS tried to turn AION into MXM (think of the arenas of Discipline and Harmony) and it obviously didn't work.

Speaking of arenas, NCS USA destroyed this too. They removed the GP from the arenas. When removing the GP from the arenas, nobody else made arenas. The GP was the motivation factor for the arenas.
lol
It really is a lot of incompetence.

BRAVO YES.. all everything came from Korea.. Of course aion is made by Korea.. The NA and Europe did what Korea did! ...

And yeah they made it difficult to enchantment and no transformation....

Archived