Transformation Update

Arctic

I just personally believe that if certain topics dont pertain to a specific group of players they should not even respond ...pay to play players should not respond in a f2p thread and vice versa...now true indeed i have even done this wrong but where as i can change that, can you?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the big deal with ultimate xforms anyway? Its a 500 crit strike, a 10s buff, and stat increase, but nothing gamebreaking over a legendary transform. I think its the right move that nc made where 12 legendary xform yields a red xform automatically but you should make it a regular feature of the game instead of restricting it to events. I do however think we should make legendary xforms more accessible.

8 hours ago, Ceooek-KT said:

Whats the big deal with ultimate xforms anyway? Its a 500 crit strike, a 10s buff, and stat increase, but nothing gamebreaking over a legendary transform. I think its the right move that nc made where 12 legendary xform yields a red xform automatically but you should make it a regular feature of the game instead of restricting it to events. I do however think we should make legendary xforms more accessible.

Nothing game breaking? Imagine that: having both your cast and atk speed capped, and even if you are slowed, you are not slowed if compared to the speed of some legendary transformations.  Have you ever tried to run from a player with 12.0 speed when yours is 10~11ish? lmao

Also, atk speed. If you are a SM, you should know this.  It changes your game-play completely.

10 hours ago, Ceooek-KT said:

It's a completely different game with Ultimate Xform for a caster. Your skills are not only subjected to a cast time but also an animation speed. Kaisinel for instance on your SM won't change your casting speed since it's identical to Viola but you will notice you can get off more skills in the same time period because of the animation speed, not just with the instant cast skills which lets you transition to your next skill insanely fast.

Keep in mind, the game and all the classes are balanced AROUND the Ultimate Xform, so without it you aren't getting close reaching your classes's full potential and leaves you at a disadvantage.

Having said that, I have Kaisinel on my SM and am looking forward to getting Marchutan so that I can finally be capped on Cast speed, I'll be losing 6% atk speed but that is hella better than missing out on 6% cast speed since SM doesn't get cast speed buffs.

On 9/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, Loki said:

Hey guys, I know there have been a lot of questions and that there is a worry about your participation in the event not being calculated properly. Rest assured the logs do not change, so if you consumed 12 legendary transformations during the promotion you will be getting your reward. I cannot speak for the support team, but it is possible there mayyy have been some confusion between consuming "transformations", and "transformation contracts".. <_< ;

Reward distribution has not occurred yet, so hang tight. We are targeting next Wednesday 9/09/20 for delivery.

anigif_sub-buzz-3322-1572460555-1.gif

. . . ?

27 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Maybe ncsoft believed it was right for ppl to have 12 legendary xforms in order to receive the ulti but dont y'all think that requirement was mentioned kinda late...

What kind of late? wat. They legit said it almost 3-5 days within releasing the event for the leg transforms. idk if yall just dont pay attention to discords or even the forums. but they gave you more then enough time, I have friends who legit had enough time to scrape together 7 leg transforms to meet the 12 requirement. for once this is something good ncsoft has actually done. Just because you don't think its fair and it was "kind  of late" is a lie because in all honestly, they couldve said nah your out of luck its the rng of the game like they have in the past, but for once they owned up to it and like here, if you pass this threshold you'll get the transform. Call it unfair or try to belittle them for this, but they caved and gave something the player base that COULDNT get an ultimate transform one that they can even select. I don't know how y'all can  complain, yea it costed  money. BUT they are a business, they have to make money somehow to keep the servers up and keep the employees paid. Cry p2w, but those p2w players allow you to play the game for free. You really thing a company can run a game servers employees and all this, without some type of income? No. You guys are  thinkin about oh their selfish, your right they are, but they also are a business so they need to make some type of cash or they would just pull the plug. Knock off the hate and drama over it, if you missed it, im sorry but thats mostly your fault if you try to blame them for  doing it late, and if you got an ulti, Gratz you can play the game on a level other players are so it'll be more even, ofc the gap  is huge, but enjoy the game. :)

47 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Your post just speak of those that pretty much got lucky with rng and now you kissing ncsoft ass as if it was right...

What.... lucky with rng, you only needed 7 transforms are you high lmao, I didn't get a kaisnel at all thru the entire event, I got 1 apostle while I kept getting the same transforms, so I think you are just salty. I just got kai since I did 7 transforms and that did a total of 12 lol. its ok i understand you didn't get anything so its not fair right? You want your participation trophy for logging in?  Quit complaining.

8 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Your post just speak of those that pretty much got lucky with rng and now you kissing ncsoft ass as if it was right...

How can you be lucky with RNG and get ulti in this event late additional? This required you to make 12 failed combines with legendaries and you would get an ulti of your choice (Kaisinel/Marchutan), unless of course you managed to get an ulti by combining so lucky you.

He purchased his legendaries from BCM and farmed a few from Abyssal apparently.

The only thing I find badly implemented was that there was no way you could be sure you used 12 legendary combines so people were scared they needed more, which in return might have made them buy more than they needed (which worked for the company).

11 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Maybe ncsoft believed it was right for ppl to have 12 legendary xforms in order to receive the ulti but dont y'all think that requirement was mentioned kinda late...

It was not late at all. We got an event that only just happened in korea fast tracked to our region. If anything they were early on the event by over 6 months.

Archived