Transformation Update

Arctic

So you took the Korean event of combining 6 legendaries 3x and changed it to 6 legendaries 2 times. Nice.

unknown.png

This is a feature that we were already going to get because it was an event in Korea. It is nice that we are only having to do 12 total contracts but at the end of the day you took content we were already getting and improving it slightly instead of improving the already broken systems with the things we are not getting from korea.

So much for improving the systems for the greatest majority...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Not quite, the cheap one is only once per account, then you need the 8800ncoin bundles, which is like 110$, so that and needing the transformations more than once in order to combine, means its going to the 2000$+ range. I'm pretty sure we asked for a reasonable way not spend four figures way, i guess "they heard us loud and clear" wrongly.

I was going off the 5200 BCC per legendary transform listed on the website. Was there a cap on how many of those you could buy? Didn't realize it was so much more. That's wild.

But considering that's 12 duplicates that you need for the event...throw down even more money...

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I was going off the 5200 BCC per legendary transform listed on the website. Was there a cap on how many of those you could buy? Didn't realize it was so much more. That's wild.

But considering that's 12 duplicates that you need for the event...throw down even more money...

i was looking at the bundle, theres the 5200 one, limit 10 per account, so still not enough and still in the 1000s :)

@Kibbelz.. you say when we CONSUME 12 legendaries. This include ALL the legendaries including the obtained by FREE or only the BOUGHT ones? Also, when we combine 2 and get 1 copy as result, and combine the result with another one.. that counts as 4 CONSUMED transformations, right?

U better put this VERY clear, cause my currency is 1 USD = 5.7 BRL, and you won't want to mess with that.

2 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

i was looking at the bundle, theres the 5200 one, limit 10 per account, so still not enough and still in the 1000s :)

Yeah...if I can do math right, with the 5200 x 10 + 8800 x 1 + 2400 x 1 for the special bundle, assuming all duplicates (and that you already don't have duplicates), that's $790USD. Minimum.

21 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

It states transforms consumed, so using 12 transforms to combine is 12. It doesn't state how they need to be combine Korea uses this same system and they require 24 total and you can either do 4 transforms 6x or 6 transforms 4x or something to this effect. I want to know if people who did 2 for this promotion are still receive said reward or not. Also in being "consumed transformations" they can be from any means of acquisition because it didn't state that it said the requirements are consuming 12 legendary xform via combination

It says:

as I said, it is very unfair to us who consumed more than 12 (and got an ulti) if that is so. Cause some people could have spent for 24 scrolls... 36 scrolls... and got an ultimate.. but will not get any compensation for spending for >12 like people who never got Ulti Transformations will.

9 minutes ago, Serienne-KT said:

as I said, it is very unfair to us who consumed more than 12 (and got an ulti) if that is so. Cause some people could have spent for 24 scrolls... 36 scrolls... and got an ultimate.. but will not get any compensation for spending for >12 like people who never got Ulti Transformations will.

It is not unfair this is an event that only recently came to Korea. It is intended to increase spending habits of the wallet warriors and it worked a treat. If you are not willing to buy another 12 contracts you are not their target audience for this change. It is that simple.

If you still think it is unfair think about those who have been crying since legitimately 6.0 release, Those who can only afford under $50 a month. These are the players who have been crying out for help since 6.0's changes and been met with deaf ears the entire time.

6 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

I combine transformations on different toons on my account all the time... I'm getting paranoid now that you might not count them all together since its not on the same toon. =( 

It says player, and considering all characters in the same account are played by a player...

Don't worry. ^^

5 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

It is not unfair this is an event that only recently came to Korea. It is intended to increase spending habits of the wallet warriors and it worked a treat. If you are not willing to buy another 12 contracts you are not their target audience for this update. It is that simple.

aye *smh*I think you're basing this on Korea's promotion. Please read the official post again. There are 2 separate statements:

"..any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event will be guaranteed an Ultimate Transformation."

and

"Players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period will be granted an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract at a later date."

so @Kibbelz, please make it clear. If I have consumed, let's say, 50 legendaries and I did get an Ereshkigal on my very last combination.. Do I still get the compensation? Or not? Because if not, then that's unfair.. considering I consumed >12 legendaries.

For f***'s sake, just change all the transforms so they have stats closer to each other:

• Normal Grade Transformations give Ancient Grade stats.
  • Greater Grade Transformations give between Ancient Grade and Legendary Grade stats.
  • Ancient Grade Transformations give Legendary Grade stats.
  • Legendary Grade Transformations give between Legendary Grade and Ultimate Grade stats.
  • Ultimate Grade Transformations give the same stats as they do now.

They should also do the same for combinations and provide more baby step achievements between the already existing achievements.

They should also increase ways to obtain legendary transformations, but only modestly under this scheme.

For a future update, they should change it so you can merge transformations you only have one of.

8 minutes ago, Serienne-KT said:

"Players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period will be granted an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract at a later date."

Yea when i read it the first time i read it wrong because of the information i knew from the Korean event. Does read as tho you will be compensated for combining and failing.

17 minutes ago, Motgar-KT said:

For f***'s sake, just change all the transforms so they have stats closer to each other:

• Normal Grade Transformations give Ancient Grade stats.
  • Greater Grade Transformations give between Ancient Grade and Legendary Grade stats.
  • Ancient Grade Transformations give Legendary Grade stats.
  • Legendary Grade Transformations give between Legendary Grade and Ultimate Grade stats.
  • Ultimate Grade Transformations give the same stats as they do now.

They should also do the same for combinations and provide more baby step achievements between the already existing achievements.

They should also increase ways to obtain legendary transformations, but only modestly under this scheme.

For a future update, they should change it so you can merge transformations you only have one of.

Additionally, they should make Ultimate Transformations give the same movement speed stat as Legendary Transformations, but everyone will s*** on that idea. 

I mean I'm happy for everyone having a threshold for their spending at least, running an event like this without one borders on criminal, but I wanna be real clear in stating that this whole Ultimate Transformation problem is solved almost entirely by opening up access to more legendaries for us in the wild :l. I mean that's really it. Bump em up to about where Ancients are right now, maybe even a little easier. Ultimates will naturally start flowing in with time, people can set reasonable goals for themselves f2p or otherwise and use events to speed things up. Your price points shouldn't be exclusively set to people getting their first ultimate, it should be encouraging them to go for the whole roster which, as of now, is literally unthinkable. Collections are valuable, Tiamat looks dope, the different stat weights on different ultimates, etc, these are all driving forces in why people should want their second, third, fourth ultimates. We've been locked behind this door too long now and it has shown in the general discontent leading up to this post, it's time to adjust your focus and move forward.

4 minutes ago, Sneakygravy-KT said:

So is it possible to buy 7 contracts. and just combine 2 at a time to equal out to 12 consumed? (because you still get one back) Is it possible to get lower than legendary when combining two legendary? Everytime I have tried it was legendary. 

You can't get lower in NA servers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wWWcTmv2x2nGJB-VNF1PSeBqDb3_bzbibYZ1etBCurs/edit#gid=1964240503

Archived