Transformation Update

Arctic

I think there's 2 years since im not playing Aion, and I came to the forum for this thread. 

I just want to ask if transparent transformation scrolls still are a luxury. I mean, the cost is expensive than normals (don't care if the cost is just 100k more). because the most basic thing in a MMORPG is ur character appearance, that's why it's a ROLE PLAYING GAME. 

we gave a lot of feed back about this issue because in that time almost nobody like to play in Madagascar online. so... GM's have heard our feedbacks? or they still seems to don't care about this?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

I think there's 2 years since im not playing Aion, and I came to the forum for this thread. 

I just want to ask if transparent transformation scrolls still are a luxury. I mean, the cost is expensive than normals (don't care if the cost is just 100k more). because the most basic thing in a MMORPG is ur character appearance, that's why it's a ROLE PLAYING GAME. 

we gave a lot of feed back about this issue because in that time almost nobody like to play in Madagascar online. so... GM's have heard our feedbacks? or they still seems to don't care about this?

Transparent is the new normal.  Easy to get in-game, or just buy cheap from broker.

7 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

uh... no? Where else besides events?

Events, SaS, Prestige, even luna... idk, pick one. 

I, that didn't even play 7.2  still got over 1k left from old 7.0 events.

And it's not like ppl don't have an army of alts to run SaS these days.

7 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I wouldn't waste abyss fragments on scrolls. luna? no. Prestige? lol platinum cubics? If you can't buy with kinah (unless you want to pay 200k with gold ingots)then its probably a luxury item.

3 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Sometimes it's less than 35k each on broker. Compared to what it was when the Transformation System was introduced, from what I heard, it's way more accessible.

But like everything else, you need to farm, or buy from BCM. 

It depends on which server you're on. On DN-E lowest is probably 40k. Atm 50k is lowest.

14 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The have great idea's. The idea's they have are all about making you the player reliant on them to get your fix.

At this point getting the communities help when all they want is free stuff from events is not exactly help it is just the community trying to get back at NCwest for selling the solution. If the community really did want to help everyone would be fighting for improving the games play-able features not fighting for getting it for free from events. 

I would rather the major progression features were actually play-able features, I have done major research in to this(sad i know) and it is obvious why late 3.X> early 4.X was Aions most successful point outside Korea. Every single feature was obtainable through playing the game and selling stuff on the market to buy it. 6.0 and even 5.0 was the event driven era where by the grace of Ncwest we were given the ability to catch up if we did not want to spend 1000s through events.

That is where all Aion's problems started. 5.0 killed Aion 6.0 was the coffin and players wanting events to be the savior of Aion are the nails. You need to give them actual feedback that is about their game not about the features they are adding in to supplement the problems they created.

I guess being a Ncsoft puppy makes food for your family table .. if its your work i wont hold it back as long as your surviving this quarantine .. Here we are at the tip the edge of an ice burg instead of Ncsoft giving more reason that the game could be played without less hustle they are making it worst and pushing as more even more to its tip.. Ok here we are you saying they have good ideas and the so called freebies in event should always suck and people should get unwanted stuffs. I mean wtf ? is it even a good idea what ?? come again shit stones and unusable stuffs in a pouch and shop thats way beyond late to this aion era.. and where do u expect to get the good stuffs ?? Not in event BUT IN THE FK**** dumb BCM? 

Ultimate Ultimate Ultimate...blah blah blah. I do sincerely hope something better comes along for all of you focused on just that but I wouldn't like to see it completely hijack two other aspects of transformations in general that might be easily improved for all, especially new and returning players and those with poor RNG results:

1. How about a more level playing field or catch up for acquiring ancient & legendary that are suited for each class and to more readily unlock the small buffs for collection sets. It is so frustrating to combine 6 normal for a normal, 6 greater for a greater, etc. Could the RNG be done away with or improved for 6 combos at least for normal/greater/ancient, its not like they are quick to collect for that one long shot at something useful and encouraging to even think of combining 11 legendary. Why would I do that if I don't have useful combos?
  2. Find a way to stop a preferred transformation dropping off the quick bar, this is happening much more frequently since last patch, almost daily. It is frustrating to launch into Abyssal Fragment/Splinter or wherever and go to the transform click and its not there and loose precious time for a good run. If there is a way other than post it notes I'd like to know please :)

You guys are overthinking this and blowing it WAAAAAY out of proportion. This promotion is the best promotion they've offered for an ultimate xform, even better than the Joker event because it doesn't require any RNG (unless you bank on the cheaper duplicates route) and is a guaranteed reward just for attempting. 

Beginning with this promotion, any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event will be guaranteed an Ultimate Transformation.

Players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period will be granted an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract at a later date.

It's in plain English. It means that you need at a minimum of 8 duplicates or 12 TOTAL Legendary contracts in total to perform the x2 combines for a total of 6 x2  combines.

x2  combine for example is you have a duplicate Kromede and Masterius. You perform the x2 combine to try and get an ultimate xform or a new legendary one for the collections, you have CONSUMED 2 of the 12 for this promotion, meaning you need to consume 10 more Legendary contracts or 5 more x2 combines of legendary contracts.

If you are buying the BCM Legendary type 10 contract and you already have all 10 of them and will guarantee a duplicate you only need 8 BCM type 10 Legendary Contracts because as you combine x2 and fail you get 1 legendary contract in return. The catch is that these fail legendary contracts have to also be a duplicate and not a new one.

To clarify more, it does NOT say your x2 combines has to be one of the type 10, you can have apostle duplicates and combine x2.

The reason I am saying do the x2 combines is because you can increase your chances of at least getting new legendary contracts for the collectibles which are insanely good. You can just as easily buy use 11 total Legendary contracts and do the x6 combine, if it fails it gives you 1 legendary back, and then perform the x6 combine one more time and still qualify for the ultimate xform selection box. You can also do the x3 combine 3 times and be left with 3 failure legendary contracts for the last combine to equal 12 total legendary contracts consumed provided they were all duplicates on the failures. There are many combinations for this.

Point is you just have to consume 12 legendary contracts and to consume them means to try and x2 or higher combine, the failure is your result and doesn't count, only the attempt is considered a "consume" not the result. 

Hope this explains it.

Oh, i can't edit my post anymore. I do need to fix one thing. 12 Legendary xforms, not 12 legendary contracts. If you buy 12 contracts from the BCM and right-click them to grant you that xform, it will NOT count as a consumption. You have to use the legendary xform combination system. Everywhere I say Legendary Contracts, replace the word Contract with the worth Xform. Sorry for not being clearer.

33 minutes ago, Malachyte-KT said:

You guys are overthinking this and blowing it WAAAAAY out of proportion. This promotion is the best promotion they've offered for an ultimate xform, even better than the Joker event because it doesn't require any RNG (unless you bank on the cheaper duplicates route) and is a guaranteed reward just for attempting. 

Beginning with this promotion, any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event will be guaranteed an Ultimate Transformation.

Players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period will be granted an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract at a later date.

It's in plain English. It means that you need at a minimum of 8 duplicates or 12 TOTAL Legendary contracts in total to perform the x2 combines for a total of 6 x2  combines.

x2  combine for example is you have a duplicate Kromede and Masterius. You perform the x2 combine to try and get an ultimate xform or a new legendary one for the collections, you have CONSUMED 2 of the 12 for this promotion, meaning you need to consume 10 more Legendary contracts or 5 more x2 combines of legendary contracts.

If you are buying the BCM Legendary type 10 contract and you already have all 10 of them and will guarantee a duplicate you only need 8 BCM type 10 Legendary Contracts because as you combine x2 and fail you get 1 legendary contract in return. The catch is that these fail legendary contracts have to also be a duplicate and not a new one.

To clarify more, it does NOT say your x2 combines has to be one of the type 10, you can have apostle duplicates and combine x2.

The reason I am saying do the x2 combines is because you can increase your chances of at least getting new legendary contracts for the collectibles which are insanely good. You can just as easily buy use 11 total Legendary contracts and do the x6 combine, if it fails it gives you 1 legendary back, and then perform the x6 combine one more time and still qualify for the ultimate xform selection box. You can also do the x3 combine 3 times and be left with 3 failure legendary contracts for the last combine to equal 12 total legendary contracts consumed provided they were all duplicates on the failures. There are many combinations for this.

Point is you just have to consume 12 legendary contracts and to consume them means to try and x2 or higher combine, the failure is your result and doesn't count, only the attempt is considered a "consume" not the result. 

Hope this explains it.

NO, thank you. 

I  am perfectly capable of calculating exactly how much that will cost me - yes-  you have conveniently not put actual minimum currency - $- in there- nor have you any thought at all for those players , even in NA- who don't pay in US dollars.

This isn't any kind promotion after 2 years, it's a response, most likely to those bleating large mammals who have sunk oceans of money even though the odds in each event were never published and there were never guarantees of rewards.

The guaranteed reward should be available in-game to F2P after some collection, or "x" numbers of failed combinations. I don't know- but F2P need some motivation other than " exceedingly rare and difficult to obtain".

this is not so good of an idea because not every or majority has obtained legendary contracts or even were able to combine 12 legendary contracts so it be best to just provide us with our choice of either ulti...on a personal note im cooking some pork chops with green peppers.onions.and other trade secrets i cant reveal...

omg for the very first time in my life im in my studio and my fps said 65 to 67 so i took a screen shot of it cuz i know will never see that ingame like ever lol...now i gotta figure out how to post screen shots on forums cuz i have some cute baby pictures i wanna post among other things lol...

2 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

NO, thank you. 

I  am perfectly capable of calculating exactly how much that will cost me - yes-  you have conveniently not put actual minimum currency - $- in there- nor have you any thought at all for those players , even in NA- who don't pay in US dollars.

This isn't any kind promotion after 2 years, it's a response, most likely to those bleating large mammals who have sunk oceans of money even though the odds in each event were never published and there were never guarantees of rewards.

The guaranteed reward should be available in-game to F2P after some collection, or "x" numbers of failed combinations. I don't know- but F2P need some motivation other than " exceedingly rare and difficult to obtain".

I didn't mention cost because technically you aren't required to buy with Real Life cash, you just just need to consume 12 Legendary XForms whether you get them from Abyssal Splinter, buy from broker, been hoarding your xform duplicates or whatever. Now, is it likely or realistic? I doubt it. But if you want cost, then I'd say at a minimum if you already have unlocked all the Legendary Xforms the type 10 contract gives and are lucky enough (or unlucky actually) to always get a duplicate of one you already have then I'd say you'd have to pay in the ballpark of around $790 USD, and at most around $1,100 USD if you don't get any duplicates besides when you purchase the type 10 Legendary Contract. On average people in past were spending upwards of $2.5K - 5K USD to get an Ultimate xform. And some spent in excess of $10K! If you are the account buying type, the Kaisinel accounts use to cost a minimum of like $2K.

If you don't have this kind of money to spend on a game or you feel that's insane, I understand, not everyone can spend that kind of money especially during a pandemic. But if you feel like you should be just given one or make it much easier to obtain the best in class buff for a F2P player to get it then you are being entitled from a business standpoint.

F2P players can bellyache all they want about not being able to compete, however, you aren't the ones paying to keep the servers going, the paying population is, and there aren't that many of us- let that sink in. A few dozens are supporting thousands. If you feel NCSoft is catering to the paying players, from a business standpoint, it makes sense, though they do bleed us paying players dry the vast majority of the times. You can complain about the P2W factor but at the same time you are demanding to be compensated for leeching, where is the reciprocity? What benefit is there to cater to you specifically when you demand it? You are only able to play this game because paying players make it possible. And in this game, P2W really isn't accurate, it's P2C - Pay to Compete. P2W means that with enough money you won't lose and that isn't the case in this game at all. We are paying to basically compete, even in endgame dungeons in the form of plat cubics for the likes of Frigida.

As it stands right now, this promotion is the most guaranteed and on average the cheapest way to get an ultimate xform since it ISN'T simply RNG dependent and you're also NOT required to purchase BCM Legendary contracts, just have to use legendary combines. 

I totally agree with @Malachyte-KT that those p2w players are the ones that make server alive. And it’s not like they’re getting it easily. They already gave a lot of contributions in past events and this event update is really fair for them IMO. Don’t forget that to get these much of extra money to spend, they work hard in their real life. F2P grind in the game and P2P grind in their real life. What’s the difference?  They deserve it and congratulations to all getting ultimate transform. 
 I myself am F2P player and know the frustration of this game, BAD rng and less availability. Even though P2P players are the main ones supporting games, F2P players are important too @Kibbelz. If P2P dont have the F2P players to step on, do u think they will still buy those things that cant give them the satisfaction?? I accept that u will hear loud and clear from ur main audience but u shoudn’t neglect us. Like changing the key to combine the legendary contracts from monthly to one per account is very ugly. It’s not like u can get easily after getting the key. Still need to spend 9800 nightmare coins which has very less resources to get it. It’s really a bad move. If this game’s bad rng are working as intended then why dont u give us some hopes. 
  @Kibbelz I have some suggestions to make regarding the so called hope. Change the contracts getting by combining the shards to special contracts mixed with legendary and ultimate transforms even if the percentage is less than 1 % lol. For example, for contract getting from ancient shards, include mastaius and viola with the 10% of each, so getting the ancients would be 80%. The same goes for legendary shards contract, add kaisenal and marchutan with 2% each. If u’re more generous than me, would be even better. Although u will hear it like mosquitoes buzzing, I sincerely hope that take consideration for the next updates. I am hoping like this game always working as intended, so please. 

17 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

as always, GMs puting event patchs over the solution. 

17 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Sometimes it's less than 35k each on broker. Compared to what it was when the Transformation System was introduced, from what I heard, it's way more accessible.

But like everything else, you need to farm, or buy from BCM. 

and that's the problem. they take out a basic and important element on the game that is see ur own character (remember this is a RPG!) and force to pay for u can see. and I don't care the p2w, and understand the game need money to survive. but.... this looks like dishonest way to make money and seems ridiculous to know there's happen 2 years (?) and never changed it. 

@Kibbelz Can you please confirm if we combine 7 legendaries 2 times each, assuming we get duplicates every time (maths below), we will indeed reach the 12 CONSUMED transformations needed to be eligible for the ultimate transformation box? Also, will any transformation used count towards the consumed ones (exemple: a player had 7 legendaries saved from a past date, if he combines those and not BCM / obtained during the event ones will it count)?

7 Transforms -> Combine 2, get 1 duplicate -> 6 Transforms left, 2 consumed.

6 Transforms -> Combine 2, get 1 duplicate -> 5 Transforms left, 4 consumed.

5 Transforms -> Combine 2, get 1 duplicate -> 4 Transforms left, 6 consumed.

4 Transforms -> Combine 2, get 1 duplicate -> 3 Transforms left, 8 consumed.

3 Transforms -> Combine 2, get 1 duplicate -> 2 Transforms left, 10 consumed.

2 Transforms -> Combine 2, get 1 duplicate -> 1 Transform left, 12 consumed (Gz now you can play the game the way it was meant to).

Honestly Im just waiting for this confirmation to drop the $$, and considering the event ends this wednesday, we really need this ASAP; also extending the event would be a great idea for people who are waiting to burn their salaries on it, as said before on this thread.

3 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

I didn't mention cost because technically you aren't required to buy with Real Life cash, you just just need to consume 12 Legendary XForms whether you get them from Abyssal Splinter, buy from broker, been hoarding your xform duplicates or whatever. Now, is it likely or realistic? I doubt it. But if you want cost, then I'd say at a minimum if you already have unlocked all the Legendary Xforms the type 10 contract gives and are lucky enough (or unlucky actually) to always get a duplicate of one you already have then I'd say you'd have to pay in the ballpark of around $790 USD, and at most around $1,100 USD if you don't get any duplicates besides when you purchase the type 10 Legendary Contract. On average people in past were spending upwards of $2.5K - 5K USD to get an Ultimate xform. And some spent in excess of $10K! If you are the account buying type, the Kaisinel accounts use to cost a minimum of like $2K.

If you don't have this kind of money to spend on a game or you feel that's insane, I understand, not everyone can spend that kind of money especially during a pandemic. But if you feel like you should be just given one or make it much easier to obtain the best in class buff for a F2P player to get it then you are being entitled from a business standpoint.

F2P players can bellyache all they want about not being able to compete, however, you aren't the ones paying to keep the servers going, the paying population is, and there aren't that many of us- let that sink in. A few dozens are supporting thousands. If you feel NCSoft is catering to the paying players, from a business standpoint, it makes sense, though they do bleed us paying players dry the vast majority of the times. You can complain about the P2W factor but at the same time you are demanding to be compensated for leeching, where is the reciprocity? What benefit is there to cater to you specifically when you demand it? You are only able to play this game because paying players make it possible. And in this game, P2W really isn't accurate, it's P2C - Pay to Compete. P2W means that with enough money you won't lose and that isn't the case in this game at all. We are paying to basically compete, even in endgame dungeons in the form of plat cubics for the likes of Frigida.

As it stands right now, this promotion is the most guaranteed and on average the cheapest way to get an ultimate xform since it ISN'T simply RNG dependent and you're also NOT required to purchase BCM Legendary contracts, just have to use legendary combines. 

Sure l can grind real life for money but l cannot say the same for common sense. There is a difference between paying to compete is an alive game and in a dead game. I spent maybe 20$ in the last 2 years since NCsoft doesn't care to advertise or bring new players into the game. No one plays this game due to the p2w and it shows.

You can stand here and talk about your p2w shit but you need the free players to "step on" to make this game feel alive or it would be the same circle jerk over and over in kata.

l've been on games where it's been the same 20 people vsing the same in pvp instance and it's depressing.

You pick.

On 29/8/2020 at 2:02 AM, Kibbelz said:

It may not be every event, and they will be quite rare and difficult to get, but our goal is to provide more avenues for players to obtain these items.

Now I know when this Companys like NCsoft (MMORPG Developers) mention the "RARE AND DIFFICULT ITEM TO GET", means MONEY! (Pay2Win, Pay2GetEndGame)

"RARE AND DIFFICULT ITEM TO GET" @Kibbelz Really? We want that "RARE AND DIFFICULT ITEMS TO GET" but by PLAYING! Not by PAYING ;) 

There exists a trillion ways for make money with a MMORPG. Selling ENDGAME Items to the players certainly is not the way.

For this Develop Companys "Free to Play" means: "You have certain of content for free, for the rest of the game you will need to pay" Its just Marketing! 

We dont want a game for free, NCsoft, we want a game who deserve our Money! A Pay2Win game dont deserve it ;) 

It's ridiculous, how a company can't have Ideas for make better Products "MMO Games" (This give money) and they only focus in SELLING at any cost!

10 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Sure l can grind real life for money but l cannot say the same for common sense. There is a difference between paying to compete is an alive game and in a dead game. I spent maybe 20$ in the last 2 years since NCsoft doesn't care to advertise or bring new players into the game. No one plays this game due to the p2w and it shows.

You can stand here and talk about your p2w shit but you need the free players to "step on" to make this game feel alive or it would be the same circle jerk over and over in kata.

l've been on games where it's been the same 20 people vsing the same in pvp instance and it's depressing.

You pick.

I understand the sentiment, truly. I try my best not to "step on" anyone that can't defend themselves as a result of an income gap- that shit comes back on a man 3-fold eventually. Let me answer your question with a question instead, what if the vast majority of players were spenders instead of F2P, do you think at that point NCSoft West would have the resources to advertise and market to try and get new players? Server, Network, and Data Center hardware stability would be improved? What would kill the game faster? All the F2P players leaving on-mass or all the very few P2P players leaving? Just from that question alone, you can determine who they would prioritize.

At the moment, too many people AREN'T spending anything and are instead demanding more of the best and to be on par with those that are actively supporting the product, why should they cater to people who aren't contributing at all to the lively hood and longevity of the product? Sure the game would be vastly reduced in population without the F2P players, but you have to understand that even F2P games depend on revenue from in-game purchases to either succeed or fail, from KR Aion which spend waaaay more than us (i hear upwards of 20K just to compete), to games with better business models like shitty ass Fortnite.

Archived