Transformation Update

Arctic

Just now, EIite-KT said:

You went kinda far asking for ereshkigal... but who knows? Im actually surprised they know you have to choose between kaisinel and marchutan.

Actually I didn't go too far asking for it at all, in my humble opinion. For one, you never know what else one can obtain unless you put yourself out there and have the confidence and courage to just go for it, especially if you were in a situation where you were slighted. But most importantly, the other reason I asked was to get a committed response IN WRITING from a GM VERIFYING that I did indeed qualify for the reward the promotional event was offering.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well looks like alot people having the same problem i had. I consumed exactly 12 legends and they keep telling i only use 2!

I should know this problem will happen and next time i will record doing every event just to dont have an heart attack for every answer in tickets!

I dont know whats going on but fix this fast plz! 

@Kibbelz @Loki 

2 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

I can tell you from my own personal experience that certain GMs are only looking at certain criteria for this event and not the actual combination logs. I submitted a ticket on yesterday just on a whim when I started hearing horror stories of their combines not being recognized. I myself had done about 8 Legendary Transformation combines of x2 that totaled 16 Legendary Transformations consumed, the event only requires 12. My ticket just inquired how many Legendary Transformations I had consumed during the promotional event.

...that is true a friend of mine combined 12 (wasn't even sure if it was 12 or less) and when asked the gms was told that the amount was 17!!! How do you even do 17 when you only combine 2x, it has to be an even number. I mean even ifmy friend forgot to count correctly, there was never a combination of more than 2 legendaries

So you guys can waste time and make a useless new launcher that doesn’t fix anything but you can’t even write a basic update to subdue everyone’s fears over this? This is people’s money you playing with, man...you don’t mess around with that stuff. People deserve to have transparency when they giving you money. I just really hope this event in the end won’t be another notch on Ncsoft long patterns of abusing their player base horrendously even though it kind of already has... :/ Pretty sure I already qualified (unless ncsoft really gonna pull a joke) but it’s really disheartening to see some friends and legion members get screwed over big time because you guys don’t bother properly informing your community and cheating us out. It doesn’t make playing too fun lmao 

Ok I think I given you enough time for feedback and works for recovery for Aion but you do not understand the concept.

Honestly I don't think you showing your goodwill toward players.
It's true that you said your goal was keep current players from leaving but here's important point the current players ain't leaving because it's harder to geared but because the server is empty.

If you wanna show your goodwill you can do following without doing anything special.

Giving all players all daevanion skills (+0 and non advanced) and +9 selectable x 8 stigma bundle.
Give everyone x2 selectable legendary transforms.
Give everyone +10 ultimate set.

This changes must be permanent not an event.

What I said isn't extremist considered what NC done in the past such as giving stigmas in 5.1 patch (for linked stigma) or giving +10 mythic set with mb +27 socketed in 5.6 patch.
If this suggestion being ignored then yep let it go.

It's not the best solution but it's just showing your goodwill without major changes of the current system.
I'm pretty direct in this post whatever going to happen let it happens.

You can't make anyone stays or come back by false hopes you know.

• Daeva

Hey guys, I know there have been a lot of questions and that there is a worry about your participation in the event not being calculated properly. Rest assured the logs do not change, so if you consumed 12 legendary transformations during the promotion you will be getting your reward. I cannot speak for the support team, but it is possible there mayyy have been some confusion between consuming "transformations", and "transformation contracts".. <_< ;

Reward distribution has not occurred yet, so hang tight. We are targeting next Wednesday 9/09/20 for delivery.

anigif_sub-buzz-3322-1572460555-1.gif

loki you cant say everything's going to be ok  cuz theres lots of complaints from several different players and from what most or all of us read on forums clearly gears towards that not everyone may recieve a kaisinel or chutan xform so retract that everythings gonna be ok post unless ncsoft will provide everyone obtainable access to their xforms of choice...thats what everythings going to be ok means...in my account i only have kromede and frigida  unlocked and they both suck for a ranger but your post says 12 legendary xforms will qualify u for the ulti give away and since i dont have 12 explain to me how everythings gonna be ok to valedia and the others that does not have 12 legends...

39 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

loki you cant say everything's going to be ok  cuz theres lots of complaints from several different players and from what most or all of us read on forums clearly gears towards that not everyone may recieve a kaisinel or chutan xform so retract that everythings gonna be ok post unless ncsoft will provide everyone obtainable access to their xforms of choice...thats what everythings going to be ok means...in my account i only have kromede and frigida  unlocked and they both suck for a ranger but your post says 12 legendary xforms will qualify u for the ulti give away and since i dont have 12 explain to me how everythings gonna be ok to valedia and the others that does not have 12 legends...

If(TransformConsumedAmount==12)
{   Printf("Everything will be good");
}
Else
{   GitGud(Valedia);
}

The fact is you need 12 doubles, not just 12. But you play long enough and you should have had at least 10 legendaries (doubles or not it doesn't matter).

I have an alt account that was present during stormwing event and got 2 legendaries and one for free with the keys event. If you only have 2 legendary transforms it means you are not playing the game and in this case whatever they do to make players get ultimate, you will never have it.

You should at least be getting 1x legendary every 2 months for free from the lugbug weekly. Let alone getting 1x free every 27 days from abyssal splinter if you bother to gear slightly your 12 chars in your account.

I don't have my account since 6.0 (I started it in 7.0, stopped before 7.2, and came back in a week before 7.5), therefore I don't have all advanced stuff  and extra transformation duplicates.

If I had played all this period, I'd probably have an Ultimate xform by now, or the duplicates. 

But, to see people who played all this period with no ulti transformation at all is really depressing. Nyerk RNG.

No wonder why so many quit the game already.

At least this new system gives a opportunity. I just wish they made the Legendary Transformation Contract Bundle TRADEABLE. Having to put stuff on broker to pass to other char is really stupid, IMO.

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I don't have my account since 6.0 (I started it in 7.0, stopped before 7.2, and came back in a week before 7.5), therefore I don't have all advanced stuff  and extra transformation duplicates.

If I had played all this period, I'd probably have an Ultimate xform by now, or the duplicates. 

But, to see people who played all this period with no ulti transformation at all is really depressing. Nyerk RNG.

At least this new system gives a opportunity. I just wish they made the Legendary Transformation Contract Bundle TRADEABLE. Having to put stuff on broker to pass to other char is really stupid, IMO.

I doubt you would have ultimate transform in that amount of time unless you're in the .00000000000000000000000001% to get it on their first try. 

A good portion of the players quit because of rng. Since no one really pointed this out anywhere, but theres no such thing as long term goals if rng is involved. Its either you are given it or not. Like in 6.0 with IDD and PF, you could do 100 runs and not get anything. 

2 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

I doubt you would have ultimate transform in that amount of time unless you're in the .00000000000000000000000001% to get it on their first try.

I've been playing since the the start of the transformations ( since 6.x). I've combined alot 35+ times (Not kidding) and still have no ult,sadly . I have now all normal 10 legendaries and 2 apostle. Maybe its time stop using only 2 when combaining? Since I keep getting the ones I already  have ,time 6 times in a row. I also used 3,4 and 6 when combining in the past ...  I wish  rngjesus would not hate me so :/

P.S I aint paying NC because of  their questionable rng

21 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

I've been playing since the the start of the transformations ( since 6.x). I've combined alot 35+ times (Not kidding) and still have no ult,sadly . I have now all normal 10 legendaries and 2 apostle. Maybe its time stop using only 2 when combaining? Since I keep getting the ones I already  have ,time 6 times in a row. I also used 3,4 and 6 when combining in the past ...  I wish  rngjesus would not hate me so :/

P.S I aint paying NC because of  their questionable rng

Yeah, it really sucks Q_Q

Now is the time to not combine at all, and save duplicates for a next event...

8 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

take your git gud bs and KISS M A for the post was for all that dont have 12 of either you presumptuous DIK! @arthangelos...

But you constantly ask for a permanent way to get ultimates you only have 2 legendaries, whatever the perma way of getting ultimate is, you will never get it because you don't even bother doing the legendaries to being with. You can't even dedicate yourself enough to get more legendaries, how about you start progressing towards legendaries first before you make another post demanding an ultimate be handed to you because this is how you feel.

I dont want anything handed to me...they just need to stop making things geared towards 1 side of the player base as in the  cash spenders or in general increase the success rate and stop wasting peoples time and as for dedicate part i probably play this game more than you...do your research and you will learn that ive never asked or taking anything free from anyone in the game like ever...since you're so into my business you will also learn that when i ask ncsoft for things its geared towards something that can benefit everyone in some ways or other so learn about me b4 u open your trap in this direction...

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

I dont want anything handed to me...they just need to stop making things geared towards 1 side of the player base as in the  cash spenders or in general increase the success rate and stop wasting peoples time and as for dedicate part i probably play this game more than you.

Classic event driven progression problems.

Archived