Transformation Update

Arctic

On 9/9/2020 at 5:03 PM, CoverCell-KT said:

What kind of late? wat. They legit said it almost 3-5 days within releasing the event for the leg transforms. idk if yall just dont pay attention to discords or even the forums. but they gave you more then enough time, I have friends who legit had enough time to scrape together 7 leg transforms to meet the 12 requirement. for once this is something good ncsoft has actually done. Just because you don't think its fair and it was "kind  of late" is a lie because in all honestly, they couldve said nah your out of luck its the rng of the game like they have in the past, but for once they owned up to it and like here, if you pass this threshold you'll get the transform. Call it unfair or try to belittle them for this, but they caved and gave something the player base that COULDNT get an ultimate transform one that they can even select. I don't know how y'all can  complain, yea it costed  money. BUT they are a business, they have to make money somehow to keep the servers up and keep the employees paid. Cry p2w, but those p2w players allow you to play the game for free. You really thing a company can run a game servers employees and all this, without some type of income? No. You guys are  thinkin about oh their selfish, your right they are, but they also are a business so they need to make some type of cash or they would just pull the plug. Knock off the hate and drama over it, if you missed it, im sorry but thats mostly your fault if you try to blame them for  doing it late, and if you got an ulti, Gratz you can play the game on a level other players are so it'll be more even, ofc the gap  is huge, but enjoy the game. :)

I think you're missing the point. They announced it late and some people have already spent thousands the first few days to get Ultimate Transformations.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They announced the guaranteed ultimate transformation after the first few days of the sale in BCM. In my opinion, this was a very sly move. A lot of people spent a lot of money already during the first few days to get Ultimates.. and then they announce this "compensation" after the fact. Very, very sly NSCOFT. You take care of your player base? I don't think so. I personally felt deceived by such tactic... and it is unfair. Maybe not for people who actually worked hard in game to obtain legendaries.. but it is for people who don't have that much time to spend in-game and decide to spend money instead (mind you, supporting the company and the game).

i can to a degree understand the p2w getting the ulti but at least grant everyone their choice of a legendary as a damn sign of appreciation for playing the game cuz i swear if the free to play players all leave this game im sure the patrons or p2w player base cannot and will not be able to keep this game a float...

2 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

i can to a degree understand the p2w getting the ulti but at least grant everyone their choice of a legendary as a damn sign of appreciation for playing the game cuz i swear if the free to play players all leave this game im sure the patrons or p2w player base cannot and will not be able to keep this game a float...

if all the f2players left, only p2winners would be left to kill between themselves, and would get bored fast since they wont be able to 1 shot undergeared chars anymore lmao

1 hour ago, Dunn-KT said:

if all the f2players left, only p2winners would be left to kill between themselves, and would get bored fast since they wont be able to 1 shot undergeared chars anymore lmao

I disagree with this. People who pay 1000s are no longer paying for power in a video game. They are just paying to progress. You see it in BDO you talk to the people who have dropped 100k+ in 3 months and they go well i just wanted to out gear my friends. None of the players who are spending that amount even care about PvP they care about being in-front of their friends gear.

Even if we left they would still pay. The idea behind splitting the community up based on gear has a benefit and a negative. The benefit is most spending players are all pushed together and they can validate reasons to spend because their friends are spending. 

You also got those who just want to be a meme lord as well. I had a friend who sold 1000 cash shop items in BDO ASAP just because they wanted to be the first to sell 1000 items when the SEA region came out.

24 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I disagree with this. People who pay 1000s are no longer paying for power in a video game. They are just paying to progress. You see it in BDO you talk to the people who have dropped 100k+ in 3 months and they go well i just wanted to out gear my friends. None of the players who are spending that amount even care about PvP they care about being in-front of their friends gear.

Even if we left they would still pay. The idea behind splitting the community up based on gear has a benefit and a negative. The benefit is most spending players are all pushed together and they can validate reasons to spend because their friends are spending. 

You also got those who just want to be a meme lord as well. I had a friend who sold 1000 cash shop items in BDO ASAP just because they wanted to be the first to sell 1000 items when the SEA region came out.

Can you stop comparing Aion with BDO... BDO has 700k players online daily (looked it up) where Aion has 15k players daily. BDO has 9.5mil players in total since game came out, Aion 300+k (did not look up the region number count) 

Aion numbers keep going down 

If you ask me its ti much p2w

F2p cant get plat cubics,sun/moon weapons (you could get one if u won the rolls on wbs) 

Transformations are the same p2w can pay and get contract yes i am not against p2w but when u make such a big gap where F2p need to farm months or years to get legendarys to try and combine. 

Yes you get 1 contract free every two months that means u need 2 years to get 12 leg contrats to do the event for free ult

SAs is there to make army of alts and u get legendary contract once a month. So it Will still need u like a year to get 12 leg contrats lmao

So stop comparing BDO with Aion

Just now, Danasa-DN said:

Can you stop comparing Aion with BDO...

What? You clearly never even read what i said. I was talking completely about spending habits and BDO was the game i decided to use. Should i of used FF14 and the 10s of 1000s people spend to get carried through runs so they can stand in town and say they have great gear because they are a great player?

Hell should i use Ark: survival evolved? a game that has Players pay upwards of $1000 for a single female and closer to $3000 for a male with top stats on the official cluster just so they can link screenshots of creature stats? In a game where less than 5,000 players play the official clusters. 

Like i said in the other post players are not paying for power anymore. They are paying to have something to link to their friends and brag about causing a situation where paying players are just trying to out do other paying players.

7 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

What? You clearly never even read what i said. I was talking completely about spending habits and BDO was the game i decided to use. Should i of used FF14 and the 10s of 1000s people spend to get carried through runs so they can stand in town and say they have great gear because they are a great player?

Hell should i use Ark: survival evolved? a game that has Players pay upwards of $1000 for a single female and closer to $3000 for a male with top stats on the official cluster just so they can link screenshots of creature stats? In a game where less than 5,000 players play the official clusters. 

Like i said in the other post players are not paying for power anymore. They are paying to have something to link to their friends and brag about causing a situation where paying players are just trying to out do other paying players.

And how many of those players are max gear, full pf hm accesories/ult transformations etc? Like 2-3% maybe that make gropus to pvp each other every Day... Aion is not competitive game anymore in terms of pvp... Its who payed more to be where they are atm, and Nc sees that and cash in it... Buy doing that they killing the game. We had no good fun events, we had "bcm event" past months... 

Dead game... where you need to wait 20+ mins for EC/Dredge/Id to pop lol

besides baraoness who requires 9k coins  and the ranger marke book quest not even being repeatable to my knowledge and shattered abyss which requires 8k pieces to obtain i ask now how do we get legendary contracts...i told y'all that a game that advertise pvp with pve is never a good thing cuz mmo gamers DO NOT  prefer pvp type base games over a pve game with an option to pvp as that is the only thing that makes sense...hell i delete all my ulti pvp gears and accessories just because i hate seeing it in my inventory which was a reminder of how much this game made me hate what yall call pvp here...

What us the pve'ers need to do is boycott this game and lets see how long the p2w players can keep it running since yall truly believe they are the ones who keep mmos running like mmo developers dont have investors to fund the game as long as it maintains a certain amount of registered and active accounts  and i bet you the majority is f2p players over p2w lol...there will and cannot ever be more p2w players over f2p cuz its oh hey theres this new game lets go try it out and then it slike omg i like this game so im gonna move from a f2p player and spend some money thus becoming a what lol p2w cuz something caught their intrest but what catches our intrest now is the question...

28 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

And how many of those players are max gear, full pf hm accesories/ult transformations etc? Like 2-3% maybe that make gropus to pvp each other every Day... Aion is not competitive game anymore in terms of pvp... Its who payed more to be where they are atm, and Nc sees that and cash in it... Buy doing that they killing the game. We had no good fun events, we had "bcm event" past months... 

Dead game... where you need to wait 20+ mins for EC/Dredge/Id to pop lol

They are not cashing in tho... In-fact they are losing more and more mid tier spenders so they are in actual fact losing money.It was already brought up by a few reviewers that Aion is getting closer and closer to wildstar's shut down numbers. 

As i said previously they know what they are doing as a company because they have information that we are not privy to. Such as spending habits from EX linage 2 players coming back and spending big on L2M. Obviously that is speculation but i would say there is a metric ton of speculated evidence in their sales on L2 mobile success and the dip in L2 spend-ages on the PC version. They plan on cannibalizing the bigger spenders to A2M while maintaining enough content for them to spend on and stay attached to the Aion title.

The proof is in the development as well. Look at what the next patch in KR brings us. SS ranked minions and a scrolling chat bar at the top of your screen. 

Edit: Also Aion's most popular content is open world PvPvE content as shown by the open world popular video's on youtube vs arena/instanced based content so no this game has never been a PvP game it has always been a PvPvE game.

Why you think im so upset i didnt get my kaisinel? It's the last thing i need in order to leave forums and just go back to being that perfect solo player and ignore everyone...as aion is my second longest running mmo i have to admit that aions forums is the very first ive ever been on and the backwards rules they have here is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb...omg lol

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

Why you think im so upset i didnt get my kaisinel? It's the last thing i need in order to leave forums and just go back to being that perfect solo player and ignore everyone...as aion is my second longest running mmo i have to admit that aions forums is the very first ive ever been on and the backwards rules they have here is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb...omg lol

But you didn't make 12 legendaries in combines.

Didn't you say that you only have 2 legendaries. Be a little realistic for once and stop acting like you deserve "your" kaisinel.

55 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But you didn't make 12 legendaries in combines.

Didn't you say that you only have 2 legendaries. Be a little realistic for once and stop acting like you deserve "your" kaisinel.

was there a none p2w way to obtain 12 legendary?no! should everyone be granted their choice of ulti xforms?yes!why?because we are veteran players and that shit has to count for something...i'm sure you probably got ur kaisinel/chutan but did u notice how many ppl were bitching on the maint page when they didnt receive the selection box after investing their money and or time...everyone in the game going back as beta should be granted their choice of kaisinel or chutan as a ty for being loyal members and not just give them out to these rich kids and you know it so for once in ur life u be realistic and stop hating on me and kissing ncsoft ass...

hell i get my kaisinel y'all will never see me on the forums ever again and if i ever login here perma ban my account for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000mil years as thats all i want...nothing else matters to me! but it has to come by way of ncsoft sending it to me because i and everyone else deserve it...i want it on both my accounts...

Archived