Jump to content
Forums

[7.5 Part 2] Titan Coin Drop Rates


Recommended Posts

See spreadsheet

Tested on TW 命運之神 server (new 7.0 server, now basically dead) using an Asmodian Vandal, on level 78 and 79 Gelkmaros monsters using autohunt (combat support).

Could not reliably autohunt level 77 mobs due to that system having major tendency to go haywire in these areas and dying to weak monsters as a result.

 

Edited by TheSecretCowLeve-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

See spreadsheet

Tested on TW 命運之神 server (new 7.0 server, now basically dead) using an Asmodian Vandal, on level 78 and 79 Gelkmaros monsters using autohunt (combat support).

Could not reliably autohunt level 77 mobs due to that system having major tendency to go haywire in these areas and dying to weak monsters as a result.

 

Thats true.. thats something that i did mention few days ago when i was trying to do lugbug mission to complete 20 titan coins.. i had to kill half ingission to get the coins.. even the titan coin pieces are difficult to get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

They still gave us the drop rate nerf for this patch, but not auto hunt..... makes sense.....

 

Every region that has it implemented is a botfest. Do not fool yourself thinking you can auto hunt and get titan coins for your main. Most likely someone with 1000 accounts will auto hunt everywhere and there will be no mobs left for you to hunt even manually! They will obviously auto hunt with their 3rd party software which is more professional (since they are made for this) and your "report auto hunt" button will be obsolete.

Lets be happy they took this decision to our servers.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Every region that has it implemented is a botfest. Do not fool yourself thinking you can auto hunt and get titan coins for your main. Most likely someone with 1000 accounts will auto hunt everywhere and there will be no mobs left for you to hunt even manually! They will obviously auto hunt with their 3rd party software which is more professional (since they are made for this) and your "report auto hunt" button will be obsolete.

Lets be happy they took this decision to our servers.

 

Exactly, that's what I'm also try to explain to people. Botting is only good when there are few bots and no one else can bot, like it was in Lakrum when there were a couple of bots in the middle area who cleared arachna mobs, so they got thousands of magic xtals to sell on broker, while I was only able to make several dozens trying to compete with them killing the mobs manually. I simply don't have enough patience to hunt mobs even for 30 mins it's too boring. This is very good for bots (and apparently devastating for the game and other players). If everyone can bot however the situation will be different, there will not be enough mobs for all the bots, so everyone will loose. Even without auto-hunt system in Inggison the competition for mobs was already feeling in some areas.

The lucky point is that personally me I don't need much titan coins anymore, I only use them for weekly enchantment stone bundles and as for newcomers, they should not waste their time farming them but rather get directly their Sovereign gear from the coin event.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lets be happy they took this decision to our servers.

 

2 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Exactly, that's what I'm also try to explain to people.

I think what @MiphaBae-DN is trying to say is that if they were going to remove the auto-hunting feature from our region (which is fine), they should not have nerfed the Titan Coin drop rate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I think what @MiphaBae-DN is trying to say is that if they were going to remove the auto-hunting feature from our region (which is fine), they should not have nerfed the Titan Coin drop rate.

Yes I agree on that obviously. The thing is that the drop "nerf" is not something someone had to implement for us, it is not like NCWest said "give us this titan coin nerf but dont' give us the bot feature", the drop rates, enchant rates, items etc are part of the patch we run.

I mean they didn't "give us the nerf" it is part of the patch, they should just realize that the titan coin drop rate nerf in 7.6 was in accordance to the auto hunt feature. So they had to be thoughtful of asking to also have better drop rates for the titan coins as we had them in 7.5.

The reason they didn't think of it is because not a single NCWest person that deals with Aion... actually plays Aion to know the game needs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The reason they didn't think of it is because not a single NCWest person that deals with Aion... actually plays Aion to know the game needs.

Only our boy Loki has played this game. We love you, Loki, don't ever leave us. T_T

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Imagine having to clear half the map just to do the 20 titan coin lugbug daily, sure there are other options, but it's a joke just how bad it is trying to grind these for a daily without killing 1-2 of the named mobs for the titan coin bundle.

Lol true and also those mobs that drop a titan coin pouch half like half an hour respawn time and sometimes the bag gives 10 titan coins only.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...