Arctic

Kibbelz,

Once in a year maybe during Aion's anniversary, NC Soft should allow 1 day for all materials, manastones, runestones, gemstones, genesis crystals, food, potions, scrolls etc etc to be tradeable within the account.  It would at least relieve all the useless items in our alts and pass all the stuff to the toon that we main.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5.8 style events such as https://www.aiononline.com/news/shugo-emperors-vault-may-2019

stormwing event like this is very good but you dont actually do anything but afk, so needs to be on at the same time as other events https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings

Smoldering fire temple, daeva dash and kumki from 5.8, these all you had to play the game to get rewards and you still made money off the reset scrolls and keys. The events right now dont actually require you to do anything fun and the rewards are very basic, legendary transforms should drop like candy at this point as theres 27 of them and same should go for ultimate manastone selection boxes that you can put on the broker

Hello everyone!

It's not gonna be popular statement, but I'm still gonna say it:

don't put everything you ever need in-game to event rewards!!!

Of course we ALL want that stuff and it's tempting to put it as event rewards...

but, but... think about it... if you miss Stormwing, 1 kinah retune or similar "gamebreaking" event... then what???

7 hours ago, BBxayah-KT said:

we also still dont have the wise dragon king weapons from 7.0, and you can include fire dragon, water dragon, void dragon and thunder dragon as trashy items too because they're just weapon skins with worse skills then the new celestial ones.

Wise dragon actually is in the game, and is one of the rarest dragon king weapons. Although, (i may be wrong about this) unlike the void water and fire, it doesn't have a weapon skill attached to it. But the weapon itself is equivalent, stat wise, to ereshikgal. The only way to currently get it is to play the Luna game of fate and its a reward from the highest box. 

Kibbelz I do have to say I really appreciate asking what we want in events. Im glad NCsoft is trying to turn different aspects of the game in the right direction. As some people mentioned before, p2w events shouldnt ever be the only event going. It seemed like at the start of 7.5 it was just p2w event p2w event p2w event, and then the first actually free event was the tree one. 

I miss the dungeon events, like people have said before the Shugo Emperor’s Vault, The Fire Temple one, the Daeva Dash, and theres a couple others. Like the one with Haramel, and the one with mehca suit that you use to kill things and rescue the shugos (i forgot the name). These events are INCREDIBLE, and I absolutely love and miss them. Who doesnt love teaming up with 2 of your friends and going inside to battle off shugos or go through FT, like the good old days. These instances require participation, and are fun. Theyre grindy and give the option to the player, how much effort they want to put in for how good of rewards. Daeva Dash was INCREDIBLY rewarding, to the point where people were actually getting the full +15 Caesus set from the tempering solutions that dropped from it. And it was so much fun to get those rewards, and it was worth it.

There has to be good rewards attached to a good event. You guys can put whatever event in, but if the rewards arent the best then players wont be as excited to participate. Or, spend money for the events like Shugos vault and Fire temple where you pay for reset scrolls. We need to get good rewards for putting in good effort. Like some people have said, we need ultimate transforms in events. Theyve been released for over a year, and still (to my knowledge) there hasnt been one event that gave them out for free to players. I understand that theyre meant to be a rare item, and thats why you dont make it too easy to get. Like - with shugos vault as an example - have the merchant sell a ultimate contract transformation box for however many coins, and make it so that you have to grind every single day for 1-2 weeks just to be able to buy it. So its like, if you want this ultimate contract you can get it if you grind, but youll have to give up getting any of the other good rewards. But also make it sort of one per account like how you guys did with the legendary and minion boxes in this nightmare coin event, or limit it in some way. It would be very broken for players to go on 12 alts and then run shugos vault every day for 1-2 weeks and get 12 ulti contract boxes. 

Some other good rewards can be the A rank minions, like youve been putting in events recently. Or Minimum vault reset scrolls, PFHM IDDHM SL IDD etc. reset scrolls. Ultimate enchant stones, 100% enchant stones, erreshikgal armor wing and weapon boxes. +9, +12, and +15 stigma boxes. Mega rewards like that. And of course, an event cant be just all great stuff, so you can also put some stuff like 100-500 S rank Minimum, 5m kinah, a reset entry for the instance (if the event is like shugos vault or FT that can be reset). Ancient , legendary, and stigma enchant BCM stones. Im sure theres a lot of players that would love to buy, or have the opportunity to get, BCM stones as theyre used a lot in events that we have now. And many other rewards.

I look forward to see whats planned later on this month for the Anniversary events, and hope that in some way theres some rewards that players can really benefit from. Ive been playing aion for 8-9 years now, and have loved watching it grow as a game, playing through the different patches and growing with the game as well. I dont want to see the game crash and die off. I hope events can get better, I cant speak for others, but I know that I personally loved aion events. They were so much fun, and exciting to participate in. I feel over the years that sort of fire has been lost. Some of my best memories of the game is from running events and doing things with my friends during events. I cant wait to see whats going to happen, and the progress made. 

23 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

I really like the events which we actually have to PLAY to earn prizes.. and also, the ones with group involved to incentive the team work. I would like to see more events that make u clear instances to get some kind of coin to buy rewards and buy stuff with 100% of success, NO RNG INVOLVED like the craft one.

These are not events, drop events on instances are awful, and why do we need them to require teamplay? so zergs or pro groups can get an easy way? Events should either be soloable or if they are an instance event it needs to have its own instance.

~~

I agree with the below statements, we did have some good events since 6.2 came, but they were a handful. I specifically dislike the events that are part of killing 1000 monsters, or entering these "said pve instances" that we already did 1000 times and get an event drop once killing the boss. These are not events.

Shugo wemperor Vault, kumuki, Fire Temple, Daeva Dash

10 hours ago, BBxayah-KT said:

5.8 style events such as https://www.aiononline.com/news/shugo-emperors-vault-may-2019

stormwing event like this is very good but you dont actually do anything but afk, so needs to be on at the same time as other events https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings

Smoldering fire temple, daeva dash and kumki from 5.8, these all you had to play the game to get rewards and you still made money off the reset scrolls and keys. The events right now dont actually require you to do anything fun and the rewards are very basic, legendary transforms should drop like candy at this point as theres 27 of them and same should go for ultimate manastone selection boxes that you can put on the broker

5 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Repeat all events from 5.8 and done :D everyone happy. 

~~~

And please skip the "stay afk for 24 hours online to earn this event item", this benefits alts/bots more than it benefits real players. I understand anything up to 2 hours or 3 hours, but after that it gets too much.

It should be an event where players can work hard to grind and get what they want. RNG ones don't usually help cause most of us don't have good RNG. Events such as Daeva Dash, SFT, etc were really fun and engaging. But, you should add a shop where people can just use the event currency to buy whatever they want to.

You should add better rewards to the events such as:

- Legendary Transform Contracts

- Chance of obtaining Ultimate Transformation Contracts

- Shining Gemstones (Class-based)

Keep these rewards in future events:

- Stigma Enchantment Stones

- Chance of obtaining a +15 Stigma

- Daevonian Essences

- Ancient Refining Stone

- Sanctifying Stones

Ancient transform contracts are okay, but it puts newer players at a disadvantage now. This system was introduced back in 6.0, and back then it was alright to have ancient transforms, but now with more players with Ultimate transforms & Legendary Transforms, these new players will find a larger gap between themselves and others. At least if they have a chance of getting legendary transforms besides the one from lugbug which takes quite awhile to get, they can feel better about playing the game and doing instances where they don't feel so slow. 

I get you don't want to hand everyone an Ultimate Transform, but some players who can't spend much money would appreciate if they had a better chance of obtaining Ultimate transforms. Maybe add a contract in the event shop that gives legendary contract and has a small chance of giving someone an ultimate transform.

I don't see the normal gemstone shards as rewarding since you can get them easily in the game, maybe give shining or dazzling gemstone shards or a shining gemstone itself. I know you guys don't want to hand everyone a dazzling gemstone to everyone for free, but giving out shining gemstones for people of their class shouldn't be too bad.

And also,  take out rewards you know no player would want if you're going to add a RNG type of event.

I went back to playing a few days ago, some friends of mine stopped playing because of the difficulty in getting certain items, even having an option to pay for money but in any case very expensive, I wish there was an event to get Ultimate Transformation within the game itself.

One question, we will arrive in version 8.0 and we will be receiving an event with drops in 6.0 because ultimate transformation is impossible to achieve (not paying) Remember if aion is not only made by p2w players. so much so that when you get to the end game you don't have anyone to do pvp. Openworld pvp always starts at night. in the morning and afternoon there is hardly anyone on the map.
you don't need to give the "free" transformation to all players only. put on a fair event so that everyone has a chance to get there not an event that if you don't have money you will be left behind. But, as I said, the decision is yours. what is the motivation of a new player to play with a white or ancient transformation?

The problems are not the events but the prizes they give. 1 good event was the 1 kinah retuning but we need ultimate xform event. Also events that give things that we cant get easily ingame like Socket Reset Stone Bundle, extendable weapon, Gemstones (class based) with chance to get dazzling, same as legendary xform with change to get an ultimate, ultimate enchants and manastones for new ppl and much more but prizes that actually work. This is the anniversary month, think first in the prizes than events

Someone may of said this already, but I would love to see <Socket Reset Stone> in events. The only way to get them is through prestige, but personally I have to focus on my plat cubics so I wont have enough prestige tokens to purchase a reset stone. I would definitely enjoy getting them in events, and wouldnt be unsatisfied if I got them. That is, if theyre not too expensive or require too much to grind. Its still very rng based if youre going to get the right slot. So it shouldnt be treated as an extreme reward in my opinion, just a smaller easier to obtain reward. 

pls add events that are

- friendly (for): newbies, busy in real life players, ppl who lost motivation on farming, everyone

• easy farm with low gear
  • not much rng involve and not so many grindings

- exciting: just by reading the rewards on the list

moreover, lets take ultimate trans the hot thing for example:

• if it cant be permanent, it can be the alternative one: ultimate trans contract or ultimate trans potions.
  • not many or many but only in short period: some ultimate trans potions or a box (7 days) that gives ultimate trans potions (10 minutes) like infinite. it seems good to pair this with ultimate trans promotion event.
  • quite a good amount: 2 of the box per account, ppl will love to try ultimate trans on 2 different classes.

events will feel more rewarding, more exciting or simply an occasion for everyone to come back and enjoy playing, even if they will or have to take break from the game after.

(thank for reading)

Archived