Arctic

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

PVP is dead since the gear gap keeps getting stronger with unnecessary things like rune-stones and gems :(. Its like godstones all over again

Except god stones were easily accessible and getting the best one still had the chance of breaking. But For runestones and gemstones they are a game changer. Not to mention the people running around with Erreshikgal.

This is why I used to play in Not Aion, people think you need advance stigmas/ +15 dark talon gear with red manastones/ dazzling gemstone/ ulti xform/ advance daev to actually beat someone in the game....

But no, I can beat most players in the server (ofc I lose sometimes) and im using fierce weapons +15 and fierce gear +13/14 with no advance stigmas (just one) and 2 advance daevanions. I got that in just 6 months of non intensive farming (just doing daily stuff and 80% of the sieges) so no, u dont need the best gear to beat someone, you just need to get better at the game (:

21 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

We don't need ultimate transformation events we just need more events for legendary transformations tbh but I've been thinking and the best event would be to bring back Smoldering Fire Temple with updated rewards.

Common Chest could contain random chance of 1 or a few of these

• Gemstone shard
  • Shining gemstone shard 
  • Runestone shard
  • Transparent transformations
  • Transformation 62 types
  • Event coin
  • Legendary Bloodmark x3
  • Ultimate Bloodmark x1
  • Smoldering Fire temple reset scroll
  • Abyssal Fragment x5
  • PVP Enchantment stones
  • PVE Enchantment stones

Greater Chest could contain random chance of 1 or a few of these

• Cube expansion
  • Dazzling Gemstone Shard
  • Greater Transformation x3
  • Ancient Transformation
  • Selectable 100% enchantment stone
  • Paragon enchantment stone
  • Ultimate manastone selection bundle
  • Ultimate demaha weapon selection box

I'm sure I'm missing lots of possible rewards here but tbh I feel like an event like this would please current active players and make returning players more likely stay or even return to the game. What do u guys think? 

I disagree. I’ll never get a ultimate transform if it’s not in a event. I currently have 2 legendary transformations. I’ll have to collect 12 EXTRA transforms, meaning I’ll have to probably get over 20 contracts. And then wait for a special event to combine the 12 so I can get one ultimate. Ultimate contracts shouldn’t be handed out like hot cakes, but they should be a possibility to obtain, after some grinding. This nightmare coin event is allowing players to get full ultimate gear and weapon for pve, get some sockets and maybe some enchants on it too. Without having to run a single instance. So, how is that fine. But making people farm and grind for a ultimate contract is tooooo much. 

11 hours ago, Ceooek-KT said:

If you could bring back arena of chaos/glory/tenacity in the form of events, that'd also be really cool. First & second place could get a legendary transformation contract thats brokerable. This isn't in favor of free players with no gear directly, but just by having more supply of these in the broker would drop the price and make them more accessible to others. The players that win in pvp probably won't need them anyway. But we need more events that encourage people to play and give them a reason to gear up, can't have people spending thousands just to afk around in ingi/gelk.

I don’t personally pvp, it’s fun (at times) but I’m not geared for it. Not to mention, the players that would dominate these arenas are the ones that already have all of the legendary transformations and ultimate ones. It would just be another way to gain kinah, because these contracts would probably go for like 500m each. Whenever you put a ranking system in place, the best of the best players (aka the ones with ultimate transforms all legendaries maxed gear all of that) will control and always win them. It’s not benefiting the f2p players, or not as max geared players. 

21 minutes ago, BurninqAnqeL-DN said:

can you include  Tea of Repose - 100% Recovery as reward for future events ? 

why when i have 996 in my ventory that i dont even care to use and thats something you want them to put in upcoming events...if you are not high or drunk please go do both so u wont think like u are now...we have more major shit to worry about...

4 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

why when i have 996 in my ventory that i dont even care to use and thats something you want them to put in upcoming events...if you are not high or runk please go do both so u wont think like u are now...we have more major shit to worry about...

i dont know about you but some ppl need more exp, im using them all the time when i farming exp and i dont want to buy them with gold ingot.

30 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

why when i have 996 in my ventory that i dont even care to use and thats something you want them to put in upcoming events...if you are not high or drunk please go do both so u wont think like u are now...we have more major shit to worry about...

geez awful harsh.. they can be used to gain more XP which is very needed esp. with the way 7.7 works. You should be using one right before you go into the luna everyday and eventually you will clear them from inventory. 

This might be unrelated to event but I personally would like to have an option to earn or buy from the cash shop some of these mounts + others too for that matter: @Kibbelz is there any news on when more mounts and costumes would be added to the cash shop? it really needs an update, its mostly snakes and power rangers in there now..

HD_kirrin.jpg

armortiger.jpg

On topic I prefer events that give us bonus content to do such as running Smoldering Fire Temple or Kumuki event. Run a bonus dungeon, get some coins to buy a prize, you guys can sell in cash shop reset scrolls to the instances. 

4 hours ago, BurninqAnqeL-DN said:

i dont know about you but some ppl need more exp, im using them all the time when i farming exp and i dont want to buy them with gold ingot.

Valedia doesn't understand the importance of XP for the various things you need to buy because they don't play the game properly lol.

or maybe the valedia dont share your level of intrest in the so called mmos...dont tell me we all must play towards the same goal... lol but if you must know i play mmos just to kill mobs because from the very start i realized i like farming/grinding and the rest is based on how i feel or feel like doing...

Well To me, farming mobs in the open world in hopes of that sweet gear drop is what mmo developers need to remember when making these games and not just think people want to be restricted to dungeons most of their play time in order to progress in the gear/search of their items...While i do understand the endgame requirements or contents come by way of dungeons and i wouldnt want to play a mmo knowing it doesnt have dungeons and that being the reasons i dont play bns even though its game play is geared towards my gaming style for the grind but the lack of optional dungeons is the reason why i dont play it much anymore... 

10 hours ago, BurninqAnqeL-DN said:

can you include  Tea of Repose - 100% Recovery as reward for future events ? 

I'd like to see more of these thrown at us as well, don't mind the oblivious loon that was rude to you. I also had about 1k of these in my inventory when I came back a few months ago. Used every. Single. One. Because obviously temporarily boosting your xp gain by 100% is a useful thing in an XP Mark-based progression system ZffiPqr.gif.

More Repose!

More Berdin's!

More Amulets!

ncsoft, please remove all instances from the game and leave just 1 hard core endgame that rewards the bis weapon/armor and accessories...The second best gear will come from grinding elite mobs thats no push over and add a tag system which will prevent others from stealing your mob...

9 hours ago, Fest-DN said:

I'd like to see more of these thrown at us as well, don't mind the oblivious loon that was rude to you. I also had about 1k of these in my inventory when I came back a few months ago. Used every. Single. One. Because obviously temporarily boosting your xp gain by 100% is a useful thing in an XP Mark-based progression system ZffiPqr.gif.

More Repose!

More Berdin's!

More Amulets!

Especially berdins!!! Make them nastily comum.

And let's just ignore that one person who plays the game for reasons that makes no sense, and then comes here asking for even more non-sense requests.  Jesus, when will it stop?

Kaeda who is a vandal from almost skilled legion just ninja'd my ulti leather shoulderguards...i guess this is normal as ncsoft  does nothing about these kinda ppl since stealing is not part of their tos huh... 

so if some one dont play the game for the same reason as you it means their reason for playing makes no sense huh...lol you phucking lame ass nerd...

You are the only person that sounds drunk here, and literally nobody shares your requests or needs in this game. Are you sure it is Aion you are playing?

21 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

21 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

guess you probably still lvling which is fine and as for the tiger mount im sold on the blue one ofc...pretty much any mount gear/weapon skin thats not blue is ugly cuz blue is my fave color...i need my kaisinel xform already...maybe red and black also

15 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

or maybe the valedia dont share your level of intrest in the so called mmos...dont tell me we all must play towards the same goal... lol but if you must know i play mmos just to kill mobs because from the very start i realized i like farming/grinding and the rest is based on how i feel or feel like doing...

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

if you are not high or drunk please go do both so u wont think like u are now...we have more major shit to worry about...that is what y'all call being rude or harsh?omg y'all a bunch of candy asses cuz too me it seems the smallest remarks upset or hurt y'all lol...

Don't call yourself a woman, call yourself "female". Women are humans, females can be any animal.

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

being a woman i cant really see how other women respect y'all at all cuz pretty much all i see is a bunch of men acting like a V...lol

Karma ---->

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

Kaeda who is a vandal from almost skilled legion just ninja'd my ulti leather shoulderguards...i guess this is normal as ncsoft  does nothing about these kinda ppl since stealing is not part of their tos huh... 

so if some one dont play the game for the same reason as you it means their reason for playing makes no sense huh...lol you phucking lame ass nerd...

...whoever Kaeda is, I would like to buy him a beer.

You know a lot is to be said about a game and it's community when time is the most important thing thats required and then a toxic player just steals your item and nothing is to be done about it of a serious nature...never met a community of players that approve the stealing of ones items...

9 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

You know a lot is to be said about a game and it's community when time is the most important thing thats required and then a toxic player just steals your item and nothing is to be done about it of a serious nature...never met a community of players that approve the stealing of ones items...

Every week you QQ how ppl "ninja" your loot....Its like its only happening to you

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

No i'm just the one who complains about it since i dont get the enjoyment of forwarding this wrong to others...why is it not in the tos that stealing ones item result in a perma ban but it seems everything else of lesser importance are?

its not YOURS just because is for your class, that's why /roll exist

Archived