Arctic

IT'S NOT YOURS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FOR YOUR CLASS IS WHAT YOU JUST SAID RIGHT? with no do respect let me just say it's greedy selfish ppl like you that cause games like these to develope an equally bad and corrupted community simple because 1 or 2 players or friends will agree to that dumb azz rubbish you just posted just now...you should be ashamed of your self:ph34r:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

IT'S NOT YOURS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FOR YOUR CLASS IS WHAT YOU JUST SAID RIGHT? with no do respect let me just say it's greedy selfish ppl like you that cause games like these to develope an equally bad and corrupted community simple because 1 or 2 players or friends will agree to that dumb azz rubbish you just posted just now...you should be ashamed of your self:ph34r:

I never said I do that, I respect class roll but they can't ban a guy who just rolled for something even if its not for his class lol

Or you could address the truth and stop ignoring it simply cuz so called everyone is too lazy to as they say,care...I find it strange that ppl ninja others items and it doesnt warrant the highest punishment straight away...wow!THE PERMA BAN OF ALL NINJAS SHOULD BE IN THE TOS WITH ZERO TOLERANCE...

3 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Or you could address the truth and stop ignoring it simply cuz so called everyone is too lazy to as they say,care...

Lazy? Hardly lazy more like look at the new content they just added in 7.7 so even if they did care as a player the developers do not care. It is that simple. Being a player who cares more than developers do which i definitely have been there gets you no where at all. 

Hell despite spending most of my time playing other games i probably still care more than the developers do. What is the point of showing you care tho when all the evidence with-in the game show that the dev's/publishers do not. Hackers rampant, a boring grind for legitimately everything and the list goes on but not that long anymore because they took so much content out of the game that you have less to complain about.

You know exactly why the hackers are not getting banned because many of them are also the big spenders so why would you as a player say you care in 2020 about Aion when the developers just spitting in the players face time after time after time.

Do not forget when 6.0 was released it had major selling points to entice players back and now they have re-added all those features back in to the game in 1 form or another. Infinite enchanting is the only thing that is not back in the game yet and even that they tried to sneak back in to the game with the paragon gear(i think it was) till KR must of put a huge stink up about it and got it capped at 15.

So tell me why anyone else should say they care when it is always falling on deaf ears? 

Doesnt mean the players have to stoop so low as to steal other players items now does it? Why is it so easy for ppl to let circumstances and bs change their personality or even not punish those that commit the worst crime be it in game or real life and that is to steal...fact of the matter is that y'all just hate and despise me to the point that nothing i say.suggest or feel reaches any ears and its because they say im annoying when its just another word they decided to use to describe and categories a person just to avoid the truth of how wrong behavioral wise y'all have been acting or honestly being...y'all are wrong and its shocking that yall dont see it or even care...this is no community!

On 9/6/2020 at 5:20 PM, Devil-KT said:

I should of been clear.. This idea for this event is more of an Anniversary event idea.

I think we do need more legendary transformation events because so far we have had only like 4 or 5 the past 3 years. But legendary transforms would not be a good idea for an instance like Smoldering fire temple because how often it drops and how you can do it on all characters. 

Question then. At a 13% chance when you fuse 6 of them, how many do you suggest we get from events? Considering most of the events we got did not give a legendary contract as a reward.

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

Doesnt mean the players have to stoop so low as to steal other players items now does it? Why is it so easy for ppl to let circumstances and bs change their personality or even not punish those that commit the worst crime be it in game or real life and that is to steal...fact of the matter is that y'all just hate and despise me to the point that nothing i say.suggest or feel reaches any ears and its because they say im annoying when its just another word they decided to use to describe and categories a person just to avoid the truth of how wrong behavioral wise y'all have been acting or honestly being...y'all are wrong and its shocking that yall dont see it or even care...this is no community!

Taking items from someone when everyone needs the item that you extract from it is not a scummy move it is just that they needed different items to you. Games are out there that have a need/greed system and you can play them if you want but saying a developer has to do what YOU want despite most not caring about items since most are given to players for free during events.

However you must be seeing the trend. The loot in the instance that you think belongs to YOU, The no need for XP tea's in events because YOU have 997 of them, YOU thinking everyone hates/despises you despite no one saying that at all on here. No matter which angle people are coming from be it wanting to improve the game for everyone or improve it for themselves you are making it about you.

You have created this situation in your head just because some people disagree with you or your play style methods which is always going to happen. I disagree with making events the best progression system in the game yet despite me thinking this 1000s of Aion players disagree with me. Do you see me saying they all hate and despise me? no they just share different opinions and playstyles to how i think the game should be played. 

7 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

You know a lot is to be said about a game and it's community when time is the most important thing thats required and then a toxic player just steals your item and nothing is to be done about it of a serious nature...never met a community of players that approve the stealing of ones items...

If it was meant for you exclusively then others wouldn't have been able to roll for it. You also didn't kill the boss alone so the loot belongs to everyone and as long as you already wear that item it is an free for all. Otherwise you say those thing beforehand, that is a cloth drops, only cloth classes roll on it whether they have the item or not.

This is what happens when you are toxic and you do not have friends to run with that you trust. You end up running withs trangers that can roll whatever they want.

~~

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

@Kibbelz We seem to have derailed the thread any chance of doing a once over and cleaning up all the off topic conversations.

Valedia is pretty well known to do this, not only he writes ten posts one after another instead of editing, he also constantly changes the subject of every thread with his personal issue sand problems
(He, him, his, because unless someone provides proof, everyone is a "he")

4 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Or you could address the truth and stop ignoring it simply cuz so called everyone is too lazy to as they say,care...I find it strange that ppl ninja others items and it doesnt warrant the highest punishment straight away...wow!THE PERMA BAN OF ALL NINJAS SHOULD BE IN THE TOS WITH ZERO TOLERANCE...

If they bothered to have it in TOS then they could have easily made loot possible to be class roll only. The NCSoft developers are always pretty liberal with the games they make when it comes to game play and fairness.

You can go play WoW, they have plenty of loot right options and the leader usually puts the rules for everyone to follow.

We are sick of the following events

1. Afk events (its not really an event it is just doing other things with a weight on ur space bar to jump so u dont get dc)
  2. current instance run event to gather stuff (it is torture to run IDD, PFNM, SL Easy they are so boring and easy we dont want to be forced to run them for an event item)
  3. Pay to win there should be no extra entry or keys in BCM and players with and with out Prestige should have the same chance.
  4. Bad weekly resets.  You take the server down for maintenance and bring it up before weekly reset giving people extra runs.  That is unfair for people who are at work at that time

We want something new or something we haven't had in a long time to actually run.

16 minutes ago, 5s1B6FC4-DN said:

We are sick of the following events

1. Afk events (its not really an event it is just doing other things with a weight on ur space bar to jump so u dont get dc)
  2. current instance run event to gather stuff (it is torture to run IDD, PFNM, SL Easy they are so boring and easy we dont want to be forced to run them for an event item)
  3. Pay to win there should be no extra entry or keys in BCM and players with and with out Prestige should have the same chance.
  4. Bad weekly resets.  You take the server down for maintenance and bring it up before weekly reset giving people extra runs.  That is unfair for people who are at work at that time

We want something new or something we haven't had in a long time to actually run.

I agree on all of that. Events should exist in their own ecosystem, not other instances as a bonus drop or open world grinding.

10 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Taking items from someone when everyone needs the item that you extract from it is not a scummy move it is just that they needed different items to you. Games are out there that have a need/greed system and you can play them if you want but saying a developer has to do what YOU want despite most not caring about items since most are given to players for free during events.

However you must be seeing the trend. The loot in the instance that you think belongs to YOU, The no need for XP tea's in events because YOU have 997 of them, YOU thinking everyone hates/despises you despite no one saying that at all on here. No matter which angle people are coming from be it wanting to improve the game for everyone or improve it for themselves you are making it about you.

You have created this situation in your head just because some people disagree with you or your play style methods which is always going to happen. I disagree with making events the best progression system in the game yet despite me thinking this 1000s of Aion players disagree with me. Do you see me saying they all hate and despise me? no they just share different opinions and playstyles to how i think the game should be played. 

so basically what your saying is that every single piece of gear is free for all regardless if u have the piece or not since others wants for mats are more important...

11 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

so basically what your saying is that every single piece of gear is free for all regardless if u have the piece or not since others wants for mats are more important...

If you are getting BiS accessories you are running with a group that can complete end game content and they would not be stealing items from each other. If someone needs weapon/armor you would of got it from this nightmare coin event or the other farming event prior to this one. No one needs armor/weapons unless they are prioritizing other items which again is a problem that can be solved by that player buying the items from the current event so yea mats are more important.

Purples are a moot point because no one should ever greed on purples.

This is just a personal attack on me because i'm not liked by the community for being me but rest assured i can live with that and i will never become like y'all because y'all are the worst humans and so called gamers ive ever had the discomfort of being around and ncsoft agrees with these things y'all do so that just lets me know that the community if u call it that and ncsoft are all the same piece of rubbish...My mother always said no matter what you become in life, never steal from others or be branded as a liar...what did yours tell you? I have to remain a better person than what i see here...enjoy what y'all do cuz i cant become that...

5 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If you are getting BiS accessories you are running with a group that can complete end game content and they would not be stealing items from each other. If someone needs weapon/armor you would of got it from this nightmare coin event or the other farming event prior to this one. No one needs armor/weapons unless they are prioritizing other items which again is a problem that can be solved by that player buying the items from the current event so yea mats are more important.

Purples are a moot point because no one should ever greed on purples.

it is not about need,its about what is yours and what is not...look im just gonna do u the favor of me not responding to u anymore as i see you are just like the rest of them so enjoy ur friends and what yall do...bye!

7 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

it is not about need,its about what is yours and what is not...

The item is not your's tho. It is NCsofts and their RNG system dictates if an item drops or not. If it was yours you could spawn it in with admin codes. You can try and validate it how ever you want but you are wrong. This does not mean i hate you nor is it a personal attack on you but since you do not own NCsoft you do not own the items that drop with-in the game and that is fact not a personal attack.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The item is not your's tho. It is NCsofts and their RNG system dictates if an item drops or not. If it was yours you could spawn it in with admin codes. You can try and validate it how ever you want but you are wrong. This does not mean i hate you nor is it a personal attack on you but since you do not own NCsoft you do not own the items that drop with-in the game and that is fact not a personal attack.

so lets say in the new patch they added a weapon/gear tier thats above ulti and you dont have the weapon yet and some glad or temp rolls on your weapon  that would be fine with u then huh...

18 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

so lets say in the new patch they added a weapon/gear tier thats above ulti and you dont have the weapon yet and some glad or temp rolls on your weapon  that would be fine with u then huh...

Nope i would not care in the slightest because they are going to give you them for free through events eventually so me getting that new shiny item at release when i can just get them 3/6 or even 12 months months later does not bother me at all because i know since the game is p2be better i will always be behind those who pay/exploit/are willing to do the mundane boring tasks(aka luna) to stay competitive.

Game is over 10 years old. Back during 4.0 i would of cared a lot but the dev's have shown us that they do not care so why should i put that much effort and stew over a looted item that i did not win in a game where hackers are rampid and developer/publisher are doing nothing about it because they spent more money than i did?

Can you justify getting upset over a 10+ year old game that is filled with cheaters? i sure can not. Ohh and that leads me in to what my mum taught me, That is to not get upset over anything you can not control.

oh so because ncsoft f y'all over is the reason why y'all feel its right to f others over is that about right...clearly im into the wrong game/community...ty and i wont be responding to u and others like u anymore cuz these things yall believe in is  that of a toxic community...topic is over and ty

13 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

oh so because ncsoft f y'all over is the reason why y'all feel its right to f others over is that about right...clearly im into the wrong game/community...ty and i wont be responding to u and others like u anymore cuz these things yall believe in is  that of a toxic community...topic is over and ty

*opens the door for Valedia to leave* "waves good bye".

I would want an event which include group forming playing with friends and have fun . (No gears required , Legion Bosses , PvE Mini Bosses)
like the racing or some FT rush event
as for rewards :
1. make stigma enchantments stone an easy drop so people who wants to enchant their stigma can do it. rather than give them the +15 /+12 / +9 chance with a shitty RNG just give them the chance to do it themselves.
2. Legendary Contract should be a medium rare or not so hard to get due to plenty of new legendary contract added that has no primary use or purpose just to stack up stats in collection.
3. Ultimate Xform should be part of rewards due to most of your pay 2 win events gave half of the servers a chance to pay their way to the most valuable item in the game.
4. Dazzling and shining gemstone should be part of rewards cause after having it u will also have troubles upon enchanting. (problems example : if fail or corrupted u need to purchace bcm pots , if ur slot is wrong u need to purchase bcm reset stone or else u need to get another gear to correct ur slot option)
5.Please just make an event that wont require a gears so that returnee and new players wont get hard time participating in an event.
6. if u want to gain from it u can sell some keys like how u did in fire temple smoldering event .. that key thing was totally fine by me and i cant feel it like it was pay 2 win event cause having lots of good chances inside of FT before was kinda good.

15 hours ago, Yuweh-KT said:

I would want an event

Not an event, events are benefiting only those that play during that time and destroy the rest of the game. We need permanent ways of being able to get everything you wrote without the need to belong to zerg or a perma geared static group. Dazzling gemstones for examples are a niche item, in a future event all your alts will be running with them because they will be given free of charge just by being logged in.

Storm-wing event was so good that it practically gave us more rewards, than we would have gotten if we grinded/farmed/played 7.5 for over 5 years period. 1 selectable daevanion every day for like 2,5 months, or one daevanion essence (and all the other options were insane), this reward alone worths more than any grinding we could have done during 6.2 -> 7.5 alone.

And once the event is over, whoever wasn't present during that time is practically locked out of the daevanion +15 club (until the next event).

People have spent months trying to get sovereign set and then it was given to your alts in Frozen monolith and now it is in the nightmare coins npc for practically nothing.

~~

The problem with our publishers is that they are scared to put a permanent sure ways of getting what you want (through effort) and then they bring an event that hands us like 10x many times just for being logged in for 2 hours every day.

People have spent a gazillion amount of transforms trying to get ultimate and they couldn't because the publishers didn't want to put a sure way to get it somehow, and then NCWest said "get yourself 7 legendaries, combine them 2x at a time and you will get a sure ultimate afterwards", I am happy with those that got it because a ton of my friends did, but now it is gone. People will simply hibernate until the next big event and simply catch up just by an event.

Archived