Arctic

One idea is to give everyone

- full set of +15 titan coin pvp gear including accessories (or its equivalent, untradeable)
- full set of +15 titan coin pve gear including accessories  (or its equivalent, untradeable)
- full set of +9 stigmas (non-enchantable, untradeable)
- S rank minion (without skill, untradeable)
- 6 shiny stones of their choice (non-enchantable, untradeable)
- 3 runestones of their choice (non-enchantable, untradeable)
- legendary transform of their choice
- all regular cubics

This will at least make the players somewhat competitive and make the game more enjoyable for everyone. They will still need to do all the work that players need to do today to obtain their regular stigmas (enchantable up to +15), minions (with skill), t2 gear, and what not because the above list is not end-game. NC, I think this solution is profitable. It will bring in more players but would not incentivize them away from BCM, since the p2w players are into min-maxing anyways. Please consider it for the health of the population and longevity of this game.

- someone that spends money in the BCM, looking for a decent population to pvp against.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 1s12A59F-KT said:

One idea is to give everyone

While i am not against the idea how is this going to make people PvP? All through 6.0 people were like if i had legendary gear i would PvP then when they got legendary gear they were like if i get +9 stigma's ild PvP then they went if i had ultimate gear ild PvP then finally if i had ultimate gear +15 i would PvP. After all that some people were getting +15 skills so people were like if i had +15 skills i would participate. It never ended.

Again not against the idea it would be a major catch up for anyone(myself included) who missed out on stormwing egg event but it would not increase players activity. It is just that history has repeated itself time and time again all the way back to when omega stones were added. The moment someone got a +20 weapon no one wanted to PvP against that person. 

This means giving people partial catch up is the same as not giving them anything at all because if they just made the gear accessible then no one would feel like they are behind in the first place and then that would would probably increase activity more than validating the current playstyle of lets not do stuff for long enough then get it for free through events.

5 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Ok who is this impostor? Does the real Archangel know you stole their NCwest info? 

I am benefiting from every possible event there is, but I know that the events are not making the game better, they just make the game itself look more obsolete. When the events are over, the game is also over, we log for the daily reward until the next event.

I no longer do any pve instances nor pvp ones, because there will be an event that will eventually give me all pve gear and a ton of things I need to gear again in pvp. I did 0 pve instances during 7.x patch because I hated how I had to do hundreds of pve instances during 6.x patch just to get frostpacks and then have to do it all over again for 7.x... AND an event handed sovereigns to me for free, both me and my alts wear sovereign now, I have never done a single Stella in my life, I do not even know where the entrance is.

In stormwing event I got a ton of rewards and with my multiple accounts I got a ton of stigma enchants for me and for selling +15 stigmas. I benefit from those more than others. But the "game" is not better, the game sucks, the events are why I log.

I have always said there should have been a sure way to get an ultimate transform and they never did it any of the suggestions people have proposed, and now they handed them for mere 7 double legendaries (and they made sure you wouldn't know that beforehand so you wouldn't be able to do those free of charge with abyssal or lugbug weekly, they forced you to buy those).

~~

I no longer play Aion, I play exclusively "Events".

20 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am benefiting from every possible event there is, but I know that the events are not making the game better, they just make the game look more obsolete.

I no longer do any pve instances nor pvp ones, because there will be an event that will eventually give me all pve gear and a ton of things I need to gear again in pvp.

In stormwing event I got a ton of rewards and with my multiple accounts I got a ton of stigma enchants for me and for selling them.

I have always said there should have been a sure way to get an ultimate transform and they never did it, and now they handed them for mere 7 double legendaries (and they made sure you wouldn't know that beforehand so you wouldn't be able to do those free of charge with abyssal or lugbug weekly, they forced you to buy those).

Yea was just a personal joke to make myself laugh all good haha.

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lol you made me re-read what I wrote and see if I wrote something super weird.

Nah nothing you said was weird just back like a year ago you use to be the anti-me when it came to my Fk event discussions/rants. Now after all this time you changed your ways. While you may think events would probably be good for the game if they were consistent to me when someone who was so pro-events changing to the side of well events are not making the game better right now is entertaining from my PoV after all the basic disagreements we had when it came to luna/events in Aion.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Nah nothing you said was weird just back like a year ago you use to be the anti-me when it came to my Fk event discussions/rants. Now after all this time you changed your ways. While you may think events would probably be good for the game if they were consistent to me when someone who was so pro-events changing to the side of well events are not making the game better right now is entertaining from my PoV after all the basic disagreements we had when it came to luna/events in Aion.

I do not remember that to be honest. Maybe my stance was "don't complain for this awesome event because without it the game sucks" and I do remember I used to say "bring a good event because that is when people log back to game".

But the game itself is awful the way it is and events make it look even worse because they are so awesome next to it and the divide is increased.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I do not remember that to be honest. Maybe my stance was "don't complain for this awesome event because without it the game sucks" and I do remember I used to say "bring a good event because that is when people log back to game".

But the game itself is awful the way it is and events make ti look even worse.

Yea that is actually what i was trying to say but could not think of the words to describe it properly.

I thought I knew what MMORPG was but recent events have given me pause to think it has morphed into Many Maintenance's Offering Random Problem Gambling. Yes the egg event or something on a scale like it would bring back some balance for the event space, and there is a birthday coming up.

Hi @Kibbelz, I just realized that you started a thread for feedback about events.

I have very strong opinions regarding the last transformation event. It was very unfavorable to people who paid upwards in the thousands and got an Ultimate Transformation after 12 consumed legendaries (myself included). The changes to the event was introduced more than 1 week after and a lot of people have already spent thousands to get 1 Ultimate Transformation. While after the changes, people only had to spend for 12 legendaries and they were guaranteed an Ultimate.

This really does not make any sense.

People who spent far more before the changes were introduced only got 1 prime runestone, as what was intended in the beginning.. The last event was very deceitful. Imagine having spent upwards of $2000.. maybe $5000... maybe even more? to get 1 Ultimate transformation then coming to find out that you didn't have to cause the guaranteed Ultimate after 12 consumed legendaries/failed combines was introduced?

There should have been consideration given to people who have spent far more before the changes were introduced.

1 hour ago, skythee-DN said:

4 fcksake stop spamming for 1 day at least hey!!!...everyone sees & hears u & acknowledges u from the other side of the mirror already...don't need it for breakfast lunch & tea non stop

see you after maintenance to check in but i will boycott aion for 3 weeks to 30 days...i will check the forums to keep updated as to whats going on but no posting from me for the next 30 days...buy e

NCSoft changed their details on the website for the 11th anniversary on the 22nd it will change from 100% to 300% XP increase, but I KNOW last week it said 500%... SO,

not only do they still not have an event for the 11th anniversary worth a nyerk cent, they are in fact trying to make it worse! without us knowing... HAHAHA

4 minutes ago, ohok-DN said:

NCSoft changed their details on the website for the 11th anniversary on the 22nd it will change from 100% to 300% XP increase, but I KNOW last week it said 500%... SO,

not only do they still not have an event for the 11th anniversary worth a nyerk cent, they are in fact trying to make it worse! without us knowing... HAHAHA

Bro, don't make shit up. Here's a screencap from the first day the event notice was posted. 300%.

EJQH3B2.jpg

Archived