Forums

Arctic

On 9/11/2020 at 1:22 AM, 1s12A59F-KT said:

One idea is to give everyone

- full set of +15 titan coin pvp gear including accessories (or its equivalent, untradeable)
- full set of +15 titan coin pve gear including accessories  (or its equivalent, untradeable)
- full set of +9 stigmas (non-enchantable, untradeable)
- S rank minion (without skill, untradeable)
- 6 shiny stones of their choice (non-enchantable, untradeable)
- 3 runestones of their choice (non-enchantable, untradeable)
- legendary transform of their choice
- all regular cubics

This will at least make the players somewhat competitive and make the game more enjoyable for everyone. They will still need to do all the work that players need to do today to obtain their regular stigmas (enchantable up to +15), minions (with skill), t2 gear, and what not because the above list is not end-game. NC, I think this solution is profitable. It will bring in more players but would not incentivize them away from BCM, since the p2w players are into min-maxing anyways. Please consider it for the health of the population and longevity of this game.

- someone that spends money in the BCM, looking for a decent population to pvp against.

I have to agree with you. Coming back after 3 years is ruff. Not wanting to pay to win and get destroyed out there.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gameplay Updates
Reverted the drop rates for Titan Coins and Titan Coin Pieces to their levels from before the 8/19/2020 update.

This is really nice @Kibbelz We are so glad we will celebrate Aion 11th Anniversary in high style after this good news.

@Hime No trolling here, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for bringing it back on!

Drop Rate should be increased not decreased! 

AION3.0-rw3.jpg

Summary: A player fully equipped for endgame will have the following: all advanced stigmas (equipped ones at least), all advanced daevanion skills, S-rank minion, +15 ultimate armor, ultimate accessories and feather from instances, full remodel abilities, world boss weapon, all equipment with ultimate manastones, all feather with greater runestones, all accessories with dazzling gemstones, enchanted runestones and gemstones, all cubics filled, all transformations and transformation collection bonuses. Events that give these things or close to these things will make the game a lot more enjoyable.

In Depth: A huge letdown with the game is that not many people can get endgame items (transformations, stigmas, daevanion skills, etc). This causes imbalance. Players should be able to reach endgame before newer things are introduced. People who pay should only be able to reach the end faster and able to have multiple sets of endgame things. People who do not pay or pay little should be able to reach the end, but may not necessarily get the exact build they want or have multiple sets of endgame items. This prevents people from truly having fun with the game. So much of the game is locked from people who do not have the best of the best things. We cannot PvP or do the more difficult instances.

Here are some suggestions of good event rewards. These should only rewards. No useless stuff unless vanity items.

• S-rank minium and minions
  • A-rank minions and minions
  • Ultimate and legendary enchantment stones
  • Ultimate manastones
  • Greater runestones
  • Dazzling and shining gemstones
  • +15 and +12stigma selection boxes
  • Stigma enchantment stones
  • Daevanion skill selection boxes
  • Daevanion essences
  • Ultimate and legendary transformations
  • Platinum and gold cubics
  • Skins with remodel abilities
  • Ultimate endgame PvP and PvE equipment
  • Experience marks (20 at a time)
  • Kinah boxes (100mil and higher)
  • Conversion quests, npc, or morph/aetherforge design for upgrading things like cubics, minium, enchantment stones, etc.
  • Mounts
  • Runestone and gemstone slot change item (I forgot what it is called)

Basically, let us all reach a high potential. Sure the people who pay will get more of these things, but we all should be able to compete with each other. People who pay should be able to fine tune a set and have multiple of them while free players will have to deal with whatever they get. Wanting an S-rank Sheba but getting an S-rank hyperion is better than having no S-rank. Same applies to ultimate transformation, gemstone/runestone slots, and the actual dazzling gemstone or greater runestone acquired.

Having some of these things will allow players to more easily grind and run instances. It will also allow for fairer and more enjoyable PvP.

11th Anniversary event is a joke , there are only 3 items that are good from Vending machine and that stigma enchant stone and ult contracts (and to get ult contract u prolly need to sacrifice 1000 virgins)

You wanted feedback and u got it and you seems you ignored it lol

Shugo sweep is rubbish only good revard is Apostole contract but its hard p2w

its rubbish event is rubbish for Anniversary event ...LIKE cmon 10-30 A rank minum and 3 S rank minium thenyerk

7 hours ago, Danasa-DN said:

11th Anniversary event is a joke , there are only 3 items that are good from Vending machine and that stigma enchant stone and ult contracts (and to get ult contract u prolly need to sacrifice 1000 virgins)

You wanted feedback and u got it and you seems you ignored it lol

Shugo sweep is rubbish only good revard is Apostole contract but its hard p2w

its rubbish event is rubbish for Anniversary event ...LIKE cmon 10-30 A rank minum and 3 S rank minium thenyerk

XP/drop rate event everyone can participate in

P2W event shugo sweep

F2P instance based event event coins(No RNG when buying the item)

Anniversary coins everyone can participate in.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT. This is the problem you only care about getting BiS items for free from all events. If you do not have BiS everything and you are F2P you can progress your account with the event coin NPC and doing the event on alts. It is not like i disagree with your assessment on the situation but if stop and look at the event not from what you want but from what the entire community perspective there is a bit for everyone. These Anniversary events ticks almost all boxes with the feedback that was given to them. The only box it does not tick is BiS items easily obtainable for the entire community which was from my understanding not even on the list. 

This event was set in stone before that list was event made so it is not this event that we need to worry about it is the next events after the anniversary event. If they do not triple down on a similar trend as listed above then you know they did not listen. As players in an NCwest game we have to assume they did not listen till they prove they did with constant events similar to the style but with more appropriate rewards.

I don't know what good it would be to hand out players stigmas they can't advanced.  I think a lot of needs to be reworked RNG wise from the bottom up.  

It's actually easier to +15 a stigma than it is +9 one.  It's frustrating as hell; the low RNG rates were fine in 5.8 when +9 was the very top, but now it makes it awful for any new player.  I can't get anything beyond +6 on my chanter and I've blown 40 stigma stones on the set that I've had for a chanter since 6.xish.  That's absolutely ridiculous.  

At this point, plussing 1-9 should just be a guaranteed success.  Just the accumulation of the mats is time consuming.  9 stigma stones for each stigma, yeah, that's a lot.  Freaking adjust it.  

Same with transformations.  6 whites should always guarantee a green at this point, and 6 greens should always guarantee an ancient.  

If I had just started playing and had SOMEHOW gathered 40 stigma enchants and failed everyone of them on a +6 stigma and dropped it to ZERO, seriously, I would just uninstall.  

y'all have and are discussing too many wants and needs rather than just becoming 1 voice and speak only on 1 topic...perhaps none of y'all have giving it any thought as to why ncsoft cant make everyone happy and thats because of 1 single fact that yall are missing...pvp/pve 2 different player base on 1 game wanting what they want...lol

The event just sucks, I've tried 11 alternate characters (6-7, many more with 7) and my main 21 times. MAKING LUGBUG DAILY with my 12 characters and daily event mission. I am happy for the people who did get the transformation, however, it is too frustrating to have tried about 90 times, and that only gives you rubbish that does not work. It is supposed to be an event to be enjoyed, not to suffer. I REPEAT, daily with my 12 characters and weekly with the main apart from the afk, terrible event.

now you understand why i have 15 toons and no intrest in afk'ing or running the same repeat quest thats boring to all nine hells...ncsoft yall need to fire whom ever it is yall go to for advice and listen to no one except me cuz im the only person on the game who's ideas and decisions are of self and not some bought/paid friend...sell aion rights to Square-enix and make sure NO ONE from gameforge/ncsoft seek employment with enix...y'all are idiots!

I will be honest I always get excited to see what the new events will be!  But since youre taking suggestions I would be delighted to offer some ideas!

Halloween:  CANDY!   yeah,  you know that sweet stuff that gives just a little kick to your stats?   We used to have sheep and polar bears and tigers and penguins!   Someone took the fun out of candy when they turned it into crappy transformations but lets fix that, shall we?? Since candy stacks with the transformation I would use them when doing a new instance or something I struggle with to give me a little extra help.  There is no way to generate more of these in game so that would be fun!  You could even add some new ones!  I was always fond of those damned lamia back in old Danaria that had silence, reflect and could hit you from so far away

cosmetic candy:  Once upon a time when we had to level several crafts we would use a cosmetic candy to cancel the animation of the craft and speed up the process.  But those of us who still have a small stash of them enjoy how funny it is to run around as a little mookie with no skills.  Or put on a frozen agrint candy and go stand out by Lakrum fort just to see how long I could stand there as a tree before I got murdered lol.  Or the nights we would /walk through lakrum on a sight seeing tour while we afk'd for event items.  This is the big reason I was sad it became a timed map, but I digress!  You get the point!  C A N D Y!

Thanksgiving:  This could be an event where you get rewards for how many food/ drinks your character consumes.  Or even put a NPC in for us to feed by getting event food from bosses in instances.   Rewards could be done by server/faction for hitting milestones in addition to individual rewards as the NPC gets fed.   Or you can make turkeys spawn all over the maps and rewards for those people who find them and click to send them home..  kinda like lugbug.

Christmas:  I propose a gift exchange for all daevas!   could make it similar to the stormwing we had this spring and the presents get better as you upgrade it more.   And of course snowballs!  But please make them tradeable again.   The untradeable aspect of this game should really be put to a vote for the players so you guys could see exactly how much we all dislike that function!

Or perhaps the Daeva Dash!  Racing towards presents at the end of a team obstacle course.  Most of us really loved it and would do it on several toons a day because the rewards were that good!  (and they could be put in account warehouse to feed our mains).  Just please keep an eye on the completion times this time.   There was a group of hackers before finishing in less than 15 secs,  before the other team could even hit the first checkpoint for any points at all.  

Winter: Long cold nights seem bleak without light!  We had a mission a long time ago in Heiron where you clicked pillars and lit them.   We could do the same,  but instead make it a faction event.   Maybe add 12-18 pillars across the map and each faction would have to pvp to secure their pillars and light them all at the same time.   Add survey rewards for pvp kills.  There really arent enough pvp events

Valentine's Day: I propose Amarah's love letters!   Make tradeable valentine cards that say positive phrases.  Trade them to another player to get a new phrase, and when you trade it to someone who has never been in your legion or on your FL then it has a higher chance to evolve.  After a random number of trades it would turn into a box of chocolates with a reward inside for being a kind daeva <33

Spring:  AETHER BLOOMS!  Has always been the best pvp event this game has ever offered.  Hands down! 

I just realized what time it is and I may have made myself late for work lol.   You get the idea!  Lets do something FUN and have some adventures.   This is a GAME!  I dont want to put in the same number of hours I do at work for medicore emotional rewards!

NEVER have AFK events ever again and realize that the problem is not so much with the events but more so the damn stupid lame ass rewards...ncsoft you know what ppl want so stop phucking around with us like we lil kids...the other problem is you have aion is pvpve but y'all only listen to what your known patron/p2w members say/suggest and y'all extend a simple  F U to themore important members cuz p2w members are not the ones that keep mmos alive as its the larger active numbers that keep the game running as it wont be dead cuz there will now nor never be more p2w over f2p...get your shit in order!

I fell like there is no point telling them what we want in future events. Just look what we got "free ult if u fuse 12" and now this with rubbish Vending Machine

Game is making me fell demotivated cayse no matter what i do or how much time i put in this game with main and alts it looks like am not proggressing

EU got free legendary 10 types selectable contracts for every acc plus they got 2 events with legendary/ult contracts as drops from special mobs that spawn 2 times  a day,for this weejend and next weekend

And the event u mentioned for KR holiday in Producer's Letter with set of brand new transformations  ARE ANCIENT ONES (if we get same event)

4 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

please take 'you being you' elsewhere @Valedia-DN.  There is far more to this game than just an ultimate xform.  If you're that unhappy even getting it won't satisfy you.  You will find something else to nyerk about.  Stop trying to ruin our chances at some fun.  

name 1 thing thats more important to anyone here that dont have it...As a ranger i use an ancient male xform over kromede cuz female xforms for rangers are horrible and yes i want my kaisinel xform as its male and blue, but i would take ofc a legendary male xform of my choosing so please stop being a community baby and shut the hell up about thinking you know shit about me and why i want what i want...

1 hour ago, Danasa-DN said:

Game is making me fell demotivated cayse no matter what i do or how much time i put in this game with main and alts it looks like am not proggressing

You are feeling demotivated because even if you got it for free from events there is no high it is just the developer who you are pissed off at finally giving you an item that should be obtainable through playing the core gameplay mechanics.

If event driven gameplay worked then 5.0 would of not caused Korea to end up becoming f2p thus not giving us this transformation system and so on. Being given free stuff for long enough so you can finally get gear in a video game is not motivating because the initial reason you play video games is to...well you know play them. The very essence of events in Aion has nothing to do what so ever with the lore so it has nothing at all to do with the game thus you are not really playing Aion when you are participating in events you are playing mini-games, Similar to Mario party mini-games in between roll phases. It also invalidates core gameplay content because everyone in Aion knows if you do not participate for long enough you will eventually be given good enough items from events. 

Thus causing the never ending cycle of a demotivated player base.

4 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

name 1 thing thats more important to anyone here that dont have it...

I do not have an ultimate transformation and i would say improving the core gameplay loop is far more important than getting an ultimate transformation, That way i could play Aion and eventually obtain one through playing the game rather than waiting for the developers to finally gifting it to us through some event.

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

name 1 thing thats more important to anyone here that dont have it...As a ranger i use an ancient male xform over kromede cuz female xforms for rangers are horrible and yes i want my kaisinel xform as its male and blue, but i would take ofc a legendary male xform of my choosing so please stop being a community baby and shut the hell up about thinking you know shit about me and why i want what i want...

if u think u cant play without ultimate xform, u should consider on getting better at the game, yea its a pretty good boost in all your stats, but that doesnt mean you instantly become a beast at the game and can outplay anyone, i've beat many ulti xform players and i dont even have full advance/minion/+15, and that thing about the "girl" transformation its just bs, there is literally no difference between a male and a female xform, its just a placebo and you can use transparent scrolls if u dont want to look like a girl (:

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You are feeling demotivated because even if you got it for free from events there is no high it is just the developer who you are pissed off at finally giving you an item that should be obtainable through playing the core gameplay mechanics.

If event driven gameplay worked then 5.0 would of not caused Korea to end up becoming f2p thus not giving us this transformation system and so on. Being given free stuff for long enough so you can finally get gear in a video game is not motivating because the initial reason you play video games is to...well you know play them. The very essence of events in Aion has nothing to do what so ever with the lore so it has nothing at all to do with the game thus you are not really playing Aion when you are participating in events you are playing mini-games, Similar to Mario party mini-games in between roll phases. It also invalidates core gameplay content because everyone in Aion knows if you do not participate for long enough you will eventually be given good enough items from events. 

Thus causing the never ending cycle of a demotivated player base.

I do not have an ultimate transformation and i would say improving the core gameplay loop is far more important than getting an ultimate transformation, That way i could play Aion and eventually obtain one through playing the game rather than waiting for the developers to finally gifting it to us through some event.

wow! 

51 minutes ago, Drugged-KT said:

if u think u cant play without ultimate xform, u should consider on getting better at the game, yea its a pretty good boost in all your stats, but that doesnt mean you instantly become a beast at the game and can outplay anyone, i've beat many ulti xform players and i dont even have full advance/minion/+15, and that thing about the "girl" transformation its just bs, there is literally no difference between a male and a female xform, its just a placebo and you can use transparent scrolls if u dont want to look like a girl (:

jackass im not talking about the boost you get from kaisinel...i just want the damn xform cuz its male and it fits my blue color scheme but now you can go do your research as to how long ive been playing aion b4 you damn kids come and try to talk to me like im new here...

ok jackass, go log your ranger and use a female xform then use any male xform then try n see the major difference and then after feeling soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo phucking stupid,come back on forums and let everyone know you accept being a ?mark...

and if i care so much about stats then why in the hell im using my male ancient krall when i have a kromede?go find out the reason and feel stupid...

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

ok jackass, go log your ranger and use a female xform then use any male xform then try n see the major difference and then after feeling soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo phucking stupid,come back on forums and let everyone know you accept being a ?mark...

and if i care so much about stats then why in the hell im using my male ancient krall when i have a kromede?go find out the reason and feel stupid...

Jeez why didn't you say it already. Here is the solution:

First craft the Light Follower set from luna (or buy it from broker) it will make you look 99% like the kaisinel transform, it will give you everything except the face because the face will be your char's not the transform that totally makes you look like an NPC. Then use a transparent scroll and case solved.

Rangers are one of the very few classes that can reach max attack speed and speed with just an ancient I guess or a legendary for sure. Also c.speed isn't that important to you.

I have kaisinel and I find it awful looking, all that big thing full of fabric floating while running around. The day transparent transformations became easily accessible I never had to look like that anymore.

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Jeez why didn't you say it already. Here is the solution:

First craft the Light Follower set from luna (or buy it from broker) it will make you look 99% like the kaisinel transform, it will give you everything except the face because the face will be your char's not the transform that totally makes you look like an NPC. Then use a transparent scroll and case solved.

Rangers are one of the very few classes that can reach max attack speed and speed with just an ancient I guess or a legendary for sure. Also c.speed isn't that important to you.

I have kaisinel and I find it awful looking, all that big thing full of fabric floating while running around. The day transparent transformations became easily accessible I never had to look like that anymore.

Its not a case of how my ranger look when I use any male xform...I do not like the fighting posture of any female transformation on my ranger if not a male as the male xforms for every class is better...Triniels and nezekans legendary are the only 2 I prefer and would pick if I had the choice since I find all the others kinda ugly... 

Archived