Forums

Arctic

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You are feeling demotivated because even if you got it for free from events there is no high it is just the developer who you are pissed off at finally giving you an item that should be obtainable through playing the core gameplay mechanics.

If event driven gameplay worked then 5.0 would of not caused Korea to end up becoming f2p thus not giving us this transformation system and so on. Being given free stuff for long enough so you can finally get gear in a video game is not motivating because the initial reason you play video games is to...well you know play them. The very essence of events in Aion has nothing to do what so ever with the lore so it has nothing at all to do with the game thus you are not really playing Aion when you are participating in events you are playing mini-games, Similar to Mario party mini-games in between roll phases. It also invalidates core gameplay content because everyone in Aion knows if you do not participate for long enough you will eventually be given good enough items from events. 

Thus causing the never ending cycle of a demotivated player base.

I do not have an ultimate transformation and i would say improving the core gameplay loop is far more important than getting an ultimate transformation, That way i could play Aion and eventually obtain one through playing the game rather than waiting for the developers to finally gifting it to us through some event.

If you look up ither regions past evens you will see that hey had more legendary contracts ebents than NA...FFS Russa gives you free contract if u are active for 6 months... NA is all about money ,not that other regions have p2w events. But you and me included and other ppl to that farm and try fot 2 years to get something but someone just swipes vredit card and gets it is not fair

53 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

If you look up ither regions past evens you will see that hey had more legendary contracts ebents than NA...FFS Russa gives you free contract if u are active for 6 months... NA is all about money ,not that other regions have p2w events. But you and me included and other ppl to that farm and try fot 2 years to get something but someone just swipes vredit card and gets it is not fair

Russia added a play-able solution. Events are not play-able content they are mini-games that take you away from the content. How do you get the wings for the contract that Russian change? If i am not mistaken it was through ID no? They feed players in to content so they become content for the geared players thus keeping all the playerbase happy at the same time. The swipers get to beat up on some weaklings and the weaklings get 1 run closer to an ultimate contract.

That is the exact opposite than what events accomplish. All events accomplish is the reliance on the developers/publishers making their sellable features free to players when they see fit.

17 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Its not a case of how my ranger look when I use any male xform...I do not like the fighting posture of any female transformation on my ranger if not a male as the male xforms for every class is better...Triniels and nezekans legendary are the only 2 I prefer and would pick if I had the choice since I find all the others kinda ugly... 

I agree with you on the looks part, I am a skin hoarder and I hate transformation looks in general. I had Kaisinel since March 2019 and I cringed at the thought of looking like it. I preferred to look like my characters and back in those days kaisinel last 2 minutes only and that meant I would need 30 scrolls per hour (while now it is 6 only), in addition to transparent transformations were not that easily accessible.

Use transparent transformations, they are cheaper than actual scrolls on broker (not sure on DN)

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I agree with you on the looks part, I am a skin hoarder and I hate transformation looks in general. I had Kaisinel since March 2019 and I cringed at the thought of looking like it. I preferred to look like my characters and back in those days kaisinel last 2 minutes only and that meant I would need 30 scrolls per hour (while now it is 6 only), in addition to transparent transformations were not that easily accessible.

Use transparent transformations, they are cheaper than actual scrolls on broker (not sure on DN)

Well seeing that i am still the sexiest ranger in the game i dont mind having to look like these ugly xforms but the problem is how a female ranger attack over a male ranger...you will notice that the way the female hold the bow and cast the skills is more under hand where as the male is more over hand and thats the only gripe i have between the 2...its just a personal thing that i dont like and if i get lucky with eresh or tia ulti xform i would not use them on my ranger but all other classes yes...

I just find it a little bit rude that certain members of the community are constantly derailing the topic after topic with negativity.  Perhaps your own thread ( or a legion ) where you can voice your excessive needs.  Personally I find discord to be a better place to talk with friends about events and content.  At no time should you feel the need to bring someone's ethnicity into a conversation-  especially after calling members of the community names.   

18 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

I just find it a little bit rude that certain members of the community are constantly derailing the topic after topic with negativity.  Perhaps your own thread ( or a legion ) where you can voice your excessive needs.  Personally I find discord to be a better place to talk with friends about events and content.  At no time should you feel the need to bring someone's ethnicity into a conversation-  especially after calling members of the community names.   

It wouldn't be an issue knowing someone's racial background but not to an aggressive way of asking with innuendo in it (as if it plays a role on your behavior or something).

40 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

there you go as if theres something wrong in asking such a simple question...seems you like to make things out of nothing's but can you if possible just mind your business as i wasnt talking to you at all...omg!

9 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

constantly in the game ppl ask me where im from and i just take it as a simple alright question but on forums you wanna make something out of it but its just as simple as you dont like me as most do not so your just reacting to what valedia does...

I personally have no problem telling people my racial background. But others might be skeptic. You understand sometimes you come too straightforward that you sound a little bit rude, doesn't mean you want to be rude, but you appear rude to others, this is how people receive your messages.

I am sure you would be fun to be around in real life. Try to be like your real self in here as well. Stop being "the valedia" everyone hates.

The way i am here is believe it to be true the exact real me in life but try and understand that in real life people are not offset by me nor do they find me rude or disrespectful because i am not...I am just very outspoken all the time and others should understand that in life there are certain people that you will come across being who you are and actions and ways from both parties will clash simply because we are all different and similar with our views looking in or at times out...if you noticed something about me is that i react rather than starting and y'all have a problem with how i react...

Archived