Etiums

Axanar-KT

please what happend with etium drops from pvp instances

there are absolutly no more drops from there and you need 

for morphing enchantment stones and upgrading gear 

with  the ones you can buy with stelium coins and the quest 

with expierence marks it wil take ages to promote gear and 

all enchant stones to plus them 

Besides asking around, i contacted support AND tagged the GMs on a post here a while ago about the same thing. It's really hurting my participation on the event, and event i'm participating because i still need the rewards, not for kinah.
Absolutely no response or compensation so far.

Actually, Etiums are something they fixed pretty well.  1, you can now account warehouse them, meaning you can swap them between alts and your main.  

To actually get them, you want to talk to one of the NPCs that give out the free 80 armor.  Windiel I want to say, and he has exchange quests for the experience thingers that lugbug wants you to make 1 of a day, and you can exchange these experience things 10 times a week each for Ultimate Etium, Legendary Etium and Fighting Spirit Fragments.  

Keep in mind that making one of those experience things ( not the bobo coins, the other one ) grants you a free one a day.  So, rather than use that resource on my main, which has uses for renown; I use my alts which I run through luna daily, cannibalize their EXP for the thinger, exchange for ult etium and fighting frags and then put in WH for the main.  It's EZPZ. 

9 minutes ago, Shavera-DN said:

Actually, Etiums are something they fixed pretty well.  1, you can now account warehouse them, meaning you can swap them between alts and your main.  

To actually get them, you want to talk to one of the NPCs that give out the free 80 armor.  Windiel I want to say, and he has exchange quests for the experience thingers that lugbug wants you to make 1 of a day, and you can exchange these experience things 10 times a week each for Ultimate Etium, Legendary Etium and Fighting Spirit Fragments.  

Keep in mind that making one of those experience things ( not the bobo coins, the other one ) grants you a free one a day.  So, rather than use that resource on my main, which has uses for renown; I use my alts which I run through luna daily, cannibalize their EXP for the thinger, exchange for ult etium and fighting frags and then put in WH for the main.  It's EZPZ. 

Yes I forgot the Windiel quest has them too.

Archived