Forums

Viola for Physical classes.

JinKaen-KT

Hello, I write this with a bit of hope of being heard, Viola is a minion that mainly benefits magical classes, but there is no minion that does the same for physical classes, my suggestion would be to give viola +17 physical attack increase on the active skill and on her passive change it to something different like healing per second to make her usefull and unique, the current one gives speed and attack speed which we already cap with transformation so it makes her very useless when she procs that 4%, also the healing portion of the passive should affect EVERY healing received by the character not only healer and chanter skills.

I spent 4 months farming to get and S minion and i'm sure many more have suffered ALOT more than me to get one or even to not get one, so it should be rewarding no matter what if you succeed, but this feels like a fail, if i were a magic class any minion works just fine, but if i'm a physical class if i get viola i only get stat benefits? It's very unfair in my opinion...

I hope i get listened but i doubt it.

Well the truth is that the passive is only good for clerics. So yeah, the active buff of viola is better than all other minions. It is actually better if you are geared because it increases your dmg by a percentage. While the others give you a static +500 attack (which might be better in some scenarios).

The minion stats though are also not the best in viola either. So it kinda makes up for that buff being better.

Compare the stats of the golden viola to the golden Sheba (I have the Deadly Sheeba with the critical, it is insane, the other one sucks). I used a Viola A-rank pet but now with S-rank Deadly Sheeba is jut too good to run around and the passive is a chance for silence.

CytOHPe.jpgTFscEa0.jpg

The thing is that the active skill is only magic attack, not physical attack so i get basically nothing from it :/

And the passive proc is only movement speed, flight speed (which we already cap) and healing increase (which doesn't affect my skills or potions, if it did it would be great). That's my problem, on top of that healing boost sucks for me too lol :/

15 minutes ago, JinKaen-KT said:

The thing is that the active skill is only magic attack, not physical attack so i get basically nothing from it :/

And the passive proc is only movement speed, flight speed (which we already cap) and healing increase (which doesn't affect my skills or potions, if it did it would be great). That's my problem, on top of that healing boost sucks for me too lol :/

Yes, Viola is good for a few classes only.

This doesn't address your (valid) concern that she is useless for your class, but just wanted to make you aware that you can try for a different minion. You may already know this, but you can use one (or all) of your three restoration tokens to try to re-combine for a different minion. Note, you may end up not getting an S-rank period if you re-combine, so it's a big gamble. But the option is there if you want to try it.

Archived