Pumpkin question!

Rakesh-DN

Hello,

Autumn is upon us and so is the pumpkin carving contest. Since the link to the official full rules is broken, I wanted to clarify if it's only for real life pumpkins this year or not. There is no mention of the template and virtual ones for most of the most, but then it says "Three Grand Prize winners will be chosen from each category (real pumpkin and virtual)".

Thanks!

• Aion Team

Hello @Rakesh-DN!

Apologizes for the confusion. The Pumpkin Carving Contest this year is real entries only, we do not have a virtual option. I have updated the news post as well as fixed the URL for the PDF so everything should be functioning correctly. 

Use your artistic skills—by masterfully massacring some gourd flesh, or get artistic and make it look like you had

@Cyan are you sure you want to let me skip the "Gut & Cut" requirement?

I have several concepts I previously haven't been able to use because of the "carve" requirement. 

P.S. How many times can I win before I'm not allowed to enter?

~ Shaid the Pumpkin Queen ~ 

• Aion Team
On 10/17/2017 at 7:49 PM, Shaidessa-KT said:

@Cyan are you sure you want to let me skip the "Gut & Cut" requirement?

I have several concepts I previously haven't been able to use because of the "carve" requirement. 

P.S. How many times can I win before I'm not allowed to enter?

~ Shaid the Pumpkin Queen ~ 

Hi there! Sorry for the late response, but you can do whatever you wish to your pumpkin, it doesn't specifically need to be "carved." Always look forward to your entries, and everyone else's as well. :)

Archived