Weekly Server Maintenance - September 9, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean why are you guys even surprised at this point? its like you guys think this is new, ncwest has been disappointing us for a long ass time, did you seriously think they would suddenly change now? Nah bruh its just disappointment after disappointment and even after that it will be more disappointment until Endgame.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for the follow-up @Haon-KT - I will check w/ the game teams to see if there's been progress! Hopefully we can have some details regarding this for our next feedback update.

Thanks @Kibbelz looking forward to it, also can you ask the  dev team if the 100% loot drop buff from the berdin and the one from the server event works for chest loots?

Just wondering if we should spam PFHM when the anniversary buff hits so we can try to get more loot.

• Daeva
33 minutes ago, Nameer-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki what?? the anniversary event will begin next week, it's too late. what if we collected coins for things we like and it ended in 30th sep? Oh my God

Baron/Baroness are longer-term event merchants, so your coins wont go to waste. We'll announce when they are departing. Many events in the future will also provide "Event Coins" to be used in their shops.

Anniversary event(s) will be announced soon, and as usual we will start them around the anniversary date.

59 minutes ago, Loki said:

Baron/Baroness are longer-term event merchants, so your coins wont go to waste. We'll announce when they are departing. Many events in the future will also provide "Event Coins" to be used in their shops.

Anniversary event(s) will be announced soon, and as usual we will start them around the anniversary date.

Thank you :)

Nice maintenance , i wonder why u guys still doing a maintenance if is nothing ....

And about fixing things gg with the paragon items thats the bug what needed to be fixed i start to enjoy the pin bug on all of this time .. soon we will need an aniversary for this too bc will be 1 year

3 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

If Aion was a child and this was their 11 year Birthday month, that poor child would be begging to be put up for adoption...  Please NCwest give us a way to celebrate!  

What are you on about? Every anniversary aside from maybe 1 has been great since release. When i read your post i see Dudley from harry potter saying BUT LAST YEAR I GOT 36 PRESENTS. 

I love how we are told "everything will be okay" like we will get what we paid for. Yet we didn't get it, this is why all of us were pming support. Because we know you guys never come through. Ever... 

Will there be an emergency maint. today to fix the one thing you guys said would be addressed? Probably not.  0 Faith. 

Also thanks for 0 playable events. 

Archived