Weekly Server Maintenance - September 9, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCSOFT : We will try our new methods to give you fun . 
(30days later were all mad)
NCSOFT : We will make you to experience the fun in the game. 
(10 days later NCSOFT Pops a slow launcher and makes us feel an idiot forcing us to use it even though it is very useless)
NCSOFT : We are planing to give you good event(s). 
(parenthesis the "S" cause they don't have any plan really)
(Sept 9 maintenance pop NCSOFT just pooped)

Thank you NCSOFT for giving us more troubles during this pandemic.. thank you for having a lowlife management and pathetic company.
We feel that you really wanted to be more alive than the games you have here.. You are starving for money since i started playing this game and i hope one day you fill that hunger .
Some says it is necessary to make the game alive but i say the game is dead because the owner is so greedy with money that he forget the meaning of whats really alive means .
Wishing you to solve your malnourishment with happiness and fun and Obesity with greed.

Sincerely Yours , i was having fun and happy during (4.0-5.8 patch) The rest was not.
Yuweh

kaisinel was the only thing i was looking forward to having that would more likely respark my fun and intrest in the game but i can finally say after playing this game for so many years and for them to just ignore the veterans of the game and focus maingly on the p2w players was really????????new players having a veteran reward item does not sit well with me at all...

Since i like Aion ill give u some tips and advice . i encounter alot of people and transformation combination right now got a very very bad rate other than before
1. Its time to make Legendary xform easier to get .
2. Dont suppress items tradability 
3. Remove the gp boost rewards of prestiege users . You can just add up additional rewards of prestiege users but dont use it as over advantage in game. so people can really feel its a free to play game.
4. Make people have easier to enchant their stigma cause seeing them spend billions out of it is useless they getting more troubles if they are new to the game. (i have all +15 mine and took like 1.5 stigma stones to enchant them all -idk if my rng is just bad but still i want them having a less troubles)
5. Cubics now for stats are hard to get make them easier for newbies as they lvl up give them a bundle of cubics.
6. Make an interesting events that is a group based and people group up for it so the LFG will be so alive just for some days.
7. Stop making troubles so people can play this game. I notice that since plume pop , bracelet pop , accessory enchantment , weapons skill skins and more its not why people really play. make ur items reliable not change enchantments gears every patch cause people who wants to go back in the game is so lost that they just rather play a new kind of game than stuck with this endless loop

Honestly i have zero intrest in doing anything in this game if it doesnt have a kaisinel as a reward...i'm a woman that believes in working for what you want but i also believe that longevity has its rewards and for the time ive put in and received nothing then to you ncsoft be it my last post or not due to a perma ban but i say FUCCK   YOU AND KISS MY WELL ROUNDED BLACK ASS!

9 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Honestly i have zero intrest in doing anything in this game if it doesnt have a kaisinel as a reward...i'm a woman that believes in working for what you want but i also believe that longevity has its rewards and for the time ive put in and received nothing then to you ncsoft be it my last post or not due to a perma ban but i say FUCCK   YOU AND KISS MY WELL ROUNDED BLACK ASS!

thats bad and i like it.. go kiss her (  ).(  )  .. but i bet they would love doing that can u make them bit suffer and fart in their faces hahahahaha

Archived