Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 9, 2020


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

There is a planned server maintenance occurring from approximately 4am - 8:45am PT (7am - 11:45am ET, 11am - 4:45pm UTC) tomorrow, September 9, to deploy a regular maintenance patch. We'll have more to share regarding Titan Coin drop rates soon, and look forward to Anniversary news early next week!


Updates

The Aetherforging Masters Event will conclude and all recipes will be deleted

Bug Fix

Fixed an issue where some Paragon gear boxes offered incorrect physical/magical options depending on the class that opened them

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waiting for an anniversary event with free Ultimate Transformations

Always wonder every server maintenance how ncwest can make that game worst and worst.... Thx you guys never disapointed me. Its crazy about 2 week NcEurope have event about annivery look us .... Good

I'm starting to believe our Anniversary event are the 3x server resets ( and thus instance resets ) we get every week when stuff collapses.  But no, really, ya'll this is sad.  Like everyone e

I was going to ask why we're not getting the aniversary event like the other regions have, but there's next to no communication between us and them anyway. 

I don't post that often but quite honestly I have to say that this is genuinely pathetic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

[Starting]

[Promo/Event] Daeva rangers - More information. End: 30.09.2020

[Promo] The shugo Game - More information. End: 30.09.202

[Ongoing]

Epic loot - More information.. Active until further notice and adjusted for 7.5.

[Event] For Honour and Glory- More information. End: 23.09.2020.

[Event] 11th Anniversary Hero Trials - More information. End: 30.09.2020

[Event] Dreamworld - More information. End: 30.09.2020

 

Thats all on EU like 6 events at same time...and wtf we have...BIG FAT NOTHING

Edited by Danasa-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

There is a planned server maintenance occurring from approximately 4am - 8:45am PT (7am - 11:45am ET, 11am - 4:45pm UTC) tomorrow, September 9, to deploy a regular maintenance patch. We'll have more to share regarding Titan Coin drop rates soon, and look forward to Anniversary news early next week!


Updates

The Aetherforging Masters Event will conclude and all recipes will be deleted

Bug Fix

Fixed an issue where some Paragon gear boxes offered incorrect physical/magical options depending on the class that opened them

When we are going to see the something about this info:

Quote

Transformations

This is an area where I personally expect a bit of discussion to take place, and to get things started the team is thinking of dropping the price on white transformation contracts on the Gold Sand Traders, and adding a Green or above contract. This contract would have different costs associated with it, but we wanted to provide a better opportunity for newer players to gain access to low/mid-tier transformation contracts.

For more advanced players, we saw interesting requests to expand availability of Ultimate Transform Potions. We're intrigued by this, but we want to be careful to address the pain point without hurting the appeal of unlocking transformations. It’s a complex topic, so we’re going to take some time to think about it, and follow up in a future post with some ideas to discuss.


There were several topics here, so please give us your thoughts and feedback on these areas so that we can ensure we’re taking steps in the most productive direction. Thanks for being companions with us in making Aion the best it can be, and we hope you have a great week!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So other regions get multiple anniversary events (looking at EU's 6) running for a full month and we are gonna be half month gone before we get something? I expect them to be pretty pathetic too. I don't know why I expected more but this is dismal and depressing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

[Starting]

[Promo/Event] Daeva rangers - More information. End: 30.09.2020

[Promo] The shugo Game - More information. End: 30.09.202

[Ongoing]

Epic loot - More information.. Active until further notice and adjusted for 7.5.

[Event] For Honour and Glory- More information. End: 23.09.2020.

[Event] 11th Anniversary Hero Trials - More information. End: 30.09.2020

[Event] Dreamworld - More information. End: 30.09.2020

 

Thats all on EU like 6 events at same time...and wtf we have...BIG FAT NOTHING

I only have to say something; Have you seen what the gameforge players are saying about the events? Most of them are rubbish !

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting to believe our Anniversary event are the 3x server resets ( and thus instance resets ) we get every week when stuff collapses.  xD


But no, really, ya'll this is sad.  Like everyone else is saying there's like 6x events running in Europe.  Someone please fire who ever is in charge of your marketing because this is just another fumble on ya'lls part.  People are staying home a lot more given the current climate and pandemic going on, several of ya'lls competition is going away and people want to play games.  This would be an excellent opportunity to bolster your dwindling player numbers if ya'll would just put some decent events out other than the newbie and returning event that while great is still lacking in a lot of regards.  NA Aion is literally the biggest pile of squandered opportunities ever.  I think you could replace most of ya'lls staff some days with some of Aion's worst players and they would have more clue on how to improve and stabilize this game.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Valse-KT said:

I only have to say something; Have you seen what the gameforge players are saying about the events? Most of them are rubbish !

Maybe they are, but thats 6 event running... They had multiple events with contracts, and not any contracts but apostole ones... Yes there is RNG in events but they atlest had them... What Na had, p2w event last month.

Comunty did speak up about of lack of legendary contract, and what NA did, put contracts in Bcm and then did the "FUSE 12 TO GET ULT" Slap in the face 

I do get that they need to make money but Come on

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...